It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:22 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
My apologies if someone listed this already,but one of the funniest things I have seen on TV in a long time. I'm not going to spoil it for anyone but it's hysterical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33zPlnhymCU

Last edited by jimmypasta on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
I peed myself.

And then I watched the video, it was funny.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
I think it's second all time for me. Here's number one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWNJHS9PBE

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:34 pm 

Drop In wrote:

Yes,that is still the best but this was pretty awesome,too.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:48 pm 

"And don't forget to finish your Fillet of Fish, "DragonMaster"!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
"Walker told me I have AIDS."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo1kNGGEle0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:24 pm 

jimmypasta wrote:
Drop In wrote:

Yes,that is still the best but this was pretty awesome,too.

Which is why I gave it one and two.

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
That. Was. AWESOME!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:29 pm 

jackref wrote:
That. Was. AWESOME!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which one of these buttons calls your parents to pick you up?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
I didn't know Tyler Perry worked here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 pm 

jackref wrote:
I didn't know Tyler Perry worked here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I loved how he used Stephen A. Smith as a descriptive word.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:58 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
The whole show they put on at the Wiener's Circle rubs me the wrong way. I know the workers are willing participants in the theater, but that whole thing is walking a fine line of racism. And it crosses that line on plenty of occasions. I just can't feel great about a bunch of privileged white goofs from the North Shore suburbs trading insults with a bunch of working class black people at a hot dog stand.

Also, one of the owners, Barry Nemerow, was the worst driver in the history of harness racing.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:12 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The whole show they put on at the Wiener's Circle rubs me the wrong way. I know the workers are willing participants in the theater, but that whole thing is walking a fine line of racism. And it crosses that line on plenty of occasions. I just can't feel great about a bunch of privileged white goofs from the North Shore suburbs trading insults with a bunch of working class black people at a hot dog stand.

Also, one of the owners, Barry Nemerow, was the worst driver in the history of harness racing.

I've never understood the concept. "Oh, it's so cute...they yell at you. Better know your order! Snarf giggle."

Keep it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:14 pm 

Drop In wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I've never understood the concept. "Oh, it's so cute...they yell at you. Better know your order! Snarf giggle."

Keep it.

kinda like the Ed DeBevic's or however you spell it. Wow, mediocre, overpriced food in a 50's motif and the servers cop a serious 'tude!

Blah!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:17 pm 

Exactly. Same thing. My last year of high school, everyone wanted to go to Ed Debevic's. "You'll love it! You'll be great because you'll be funny back." Rejected each time, hanging the not interested sign.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:20 pm 

Drop In wrote:
Exactly. Same thing. My last year of high school, everyone wanted to go to Ed Debevic's. "You'll love it! You'll be great because you'll be funny back." Rejected each time, hanging the not interested sign.

Some waiter telling me he doesn't care that my meal was late and that he hopes my food sucks doesn't do much for me...probably because he wasn't being a jag, he was being honest.

Is it even still in business?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:21 pm 
Site Admin

SomeGuy wrote:
kinda like the Ed DeBevic's or however you spell it. Wow, mediocre, overpriced food in a 50's motif and the servers cop a serious 'tude!

Blah!

Well, that's shtick and I can certainly understand how some people might not like it, but the Wiener's Circle thing is different than that. There's all the underlying race/class stuff to it. Not to mention the drunkenness. I've seen it turn nasty. That isn't going to happen at Ed Debevic's where it's just some aspiring actress waiting tables and playing a character out of Mel's Diner.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:25 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

Blah!

Well, that's shtick and I can certainly understand how some people might not like it, but the Wiener's Circle thing is different than that. There's all the underlying race/class stuff to it. Not to mention the drunkenness. I've seen it turn nasty. That isn't going to happen at Ed Debevic's where it's just some aspiring actress waiting tables and playing a character out of Mel's Diner.

I understand that, JORR. So it's a good thing I was responding to Drop In's post below which I went ahead and quoted for highlighting purposes.

Drop In wrote:

Keep it.

And why would you say "I've seen it get ugly" and the NOT TELL A FUCKING STORY OR 12!?!?!? HUH?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:29 pm 

Since I've avoided both, I'm not the best reference. However, I thought about going to Wiener Circle and order vegetable lasagna. I'd also keep ordering it, while secretly recording it. Hearing that crew scream VEGETABLE LASAGNA could be the reason I was put on this earth.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 pm 
Site Admin

SomeGuy wrote:
And why would you say "I've seen it get ugly" and the NOT TELL A FUCKING STORY OR 12!?!?!? HUH?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!

Because it isn't interesting to tell a story about guys who squeaked through Michigan and are back in Chicago trading Euros on their daddys' dime rolling into a hot dog stand shitfaced drunk and calling the workers n-iggers without actually saying the "n word". Actually, I find it embarrassing that it's identified with Chicago by television hosts and even the mayor.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:36 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

Because it isn't interesting to tell a story about guys who squeaked through Michigan and are back in Chicago trading Euros on their daddys' dime rolling into a hot dog stand shitfaced drunk and calling the workers n-iggers without actually saying the "n word". Actually, I find it embarrassing that it's identified with Chicago by television hosts and even the mayor.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:53 pm 

Drop In wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

Sit your ass down, Drop In.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Drop In wrote:

Yes...this is the clip against which all others must be measured.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:57 pm 

Man,you guys would shit on a rainbow during a Christmas parade. I never knew anything about the Weiner Circle until last night. I just thought it was funny. It just as easily could have been 5 Polish or Irish people behind the counter. Does everything have to be broken down to the NTH degree?

EDIT: On second thought,l certainly could see JORR's point. It does look like a war of the classes. But,it could also be the comedy between the two classes forming a bond.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:17 am 

jimmypasta wrote:
Man,you guys would shit on a rainbow during a Christmas parade. I never knew anything about the Weiner Circle until last night. I just thought it was funny. It just as easily could have been 5 Polish or Irish people behind the counter. Does everything have to be broken down to the NTH degree?

EDIT: On second thought,l certainly could see JORR's point. It does look like a war of the classes. But,it could also be the comedy between the two classes forming a bond.

I could have written the entire post, including the edit, I quoted. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:22 am 

jimmypasta wrote:

Starring Luke Wilson and Martin Lawrence.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:29 am 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:09 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Drop In wrote:
Since I've avoided both, I'm not the best reference. However, I thought about going to Wiener Circle and order vegetable lasagna. I'd also keep ordering it, while secretly recording it. Hearing that crew scream VEGETABLE LASAGNA could be the reason I was put on this earth.

I KNEW IT!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:57 am 
1000 CLUB

Weiner's Circle has some of the worst dogs in the city.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:45 am 

How do you sleep in your car at night?