It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 35437
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
pittmike wrote:
I don't remember. What is the big cat and jdc issue?

She hates Barstool so their personal armies fight about it on Twitter all the time.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 20876
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
pittmike wrote:
I don't remember. What is the big cat and jdc issue?

Barstool and their followers are mysogynistic trolls. It's funny , I don't remember him saying anything about not being interested in anything a female has to say because he's distracted by her giant tits though.

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 42382
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
:lol:

So booking Big Cat as a weekly guest was the "big" announcement? Was Silvy's tweet supposed to be tongue in cheek? :scratch:

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:49 pm
Posts: 782
pizza_Place: Rosati's
FavreFan wrote:
:lol:

So booking Big Cat as a weekly guest was the "big" announcement? Was Silvy's tweet supposed to be tongue in cheek? :scratch:


Big Cat is the co-host of the #1 sports podcast in the country :scratch:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:25 am
Posts: 8858
pizza_Place: Investigating
Terry's Peeps wrote:
denisdman wrote:
They're getting syndicated.


I think this is it.

No competition left for them locally.

Wasn't there a big show in Milwaukee? Seem to remember pushing that thing as any alternative to child rape talk.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 4169
pizza_Place: Pequods
Big Cat has been great on the show.

I really hope W&S do a remote broadcast from Vanny Woodhead. It would be hilarious.

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 4169
pizza_Place: Pequods
Ron Wolfley wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
:lol:

So booking Big Cat as a weekly guest was the "big" announcement? Was Silvy's tweet supposed to be tongue in cheek? :scratch:


Big Cat is the co-host of the #1 sports podcast in the country :scratch:

To further on this, his podcast draws more listeners than any of ESPN's shows.

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 4169
pizza_Place: Pequods
Image

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:29 pm
Posts: 599
pizza_Place: Cali Za Kitchen
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Image


You're the most dedicated AWL to CFMB. Maybe a little locker room talk will get people noticing the greatness of PMT.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 4169
pizza_Place: Pequods
SirTinkleButton wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Image


You're the most dedicated AWL to CFMB. Maybe a little locker room talk will get people noticing the greatness of PMT.

I'm certain that most of the posters here, who rightfully complain about the poor product 670 puts out, gave PMT a try they would become hooked and before long would be AWL's in their own right.

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48060
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Big Cat @BarstoolBigCat

Hopefully will be back on ESPN 1000 sometime soon. I've been friends with @WaddleandSilvy and @TWaddle87 for years, love those guys and can't wait to work with them again

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 4169
pizza_Place: Pequods
They said today Big Cat should be back with them in a week or two. Big Cat decided to take a break and they understood.

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:04 pm
Posts: 4126
Location: Lake of the Ozarks (whenever I can)
pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Big Cat @BarstoolBigCat

Hopefully will be back on ESPN 1000 sometime soon. I've been friends with @WaddleandSilvy and @TWaddle87 for years, love those guys and can't wait to work with them again

Tree falls in forest...no sound??

_________________
chaspoppcap wrote:
You guys seem a little uniformed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48060
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Big Cat @BarstoolBigCat

Hopefully will be back on ESPN 1000 sometime soon. I've been friends with @WaddleandSilvy and @TWaddle87 for years, love those guys and can't wait to work with them again

Tree falls in forest...no sound??


Number 1 rated forest.

The best forest.

Believe me.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48060
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
They said today Big Cat should be back with them in a week or two. Big Cat decided to take a break and they understood.


Cool. Saw the tweet and thought they broke it off.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 4169
pizza_Place: Pequods
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
They said today Big Cat should be back with them in a week or two. Big Cat decided to take a break and they understood.


Cool. Saw the tweet and thought they broke it off.

I'm also picking up the vibe that Sarah Spain is going to be made to feel very unwelcome in her own office, which is honestly what she deserves.

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:04 pm
Posts: 4126
Location: Lake of the Ozarks (whenever I can)
pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Big Cat @BarstoolBigCat

Hopefully will be back on ESPN 1000 sometime soon. I've been friends with @WaddleandSilvy and @TWaddle87 for years, love those guys and can't wait to work with them again

Tree falls in forest...no sound??


Number 1 rated forest.

The best forest.

Believe me.
Trump just approved drilling for oil there so...

_________________
chaspoppcap wrote:
You guys seem a little uniformed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48060
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
They've been DRILLING the competition for about a year!

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:04 pm
Posts: 4126
Location: Lake of the Ozarks (whenever I can)
pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Terry's Peeps wrote:
They've been DRILLING the competition for about a year!

Drillimg? I think the word you were looking for was BORING.

_________________
chaspoppcap wrote:
You guys seem a little uniformed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 4169
pizza_Place: Pequods
Even with a Cubs boost down the dial, W&S have been winning for over a year now. As we enter national NBA talk down the dial, expect that lead to grow. W&S have the #1 afternoon sports show in town.

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:04 pm
Posts: 4126
Location: Lake of the Ozarks (whenever I can)
pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Even with a Cubs boost down the dial, W&S have been winning for over a year now. As we enter national NBA talk down the dial, expect that lead to grow. W&S have the #1 afternoon sports show in town.

Wow. I hope your ratings excitement takes you to completion.

_________________
chaspoppcap wrote:
You guys seem a little uniformed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48060
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Ratings victories give Oogie the O face.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:29 pm
Posts: 599
pizza_Place: Cali Za Kitchen
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Ratings victories give Oogie the O face.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:35 am
Posts: 427
I got the sense that BigCat is not coming back. Waddle and Silvy both said they liked him and thought he was great for the show but it was 'out of their hands' and 'above their pay grade'.

If 1000 dumps BigCat it will be another money loss for him. He lost out on that ESPN2 money.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 20876
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Quadrophenia wrote:
I got the sense that BigCat is not coming back. Waddle and Silvy both said they liked him and thought he was great for the show but it was 'out of their hands' and 'above their pay grade'.

If 1000 dumps BigCat it will be another money loss for him. He lost out on that ESPN2 money.

Big Cat tweeted he’s not on with them anymore .

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:35 am
Posts: 427
badrogue17 wrote:
Quadrophenia wrote:
I got the sense that BigCat is not coming back. Waddle and Silvy both said they liked him and thought he was great for the show but it was 'out of their hands' and 'above their pay grade'.

If 1000 dumps BigCat it will be another money loss for him. He lost out on that ESPN2 money.

Big Cat tweeted he’s not on with them anymore .


i meant Big Cat not coming back ever again. S&W indicated it might be a couple of weeks he is away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 4169
pizza_Place: Pequods
Quadrophenia wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Quadrophenia wrote:
I got the sense that BigCat is not coming back. Waddle and Silvy both said they liked him and thought he was great for the show but it was 'out of their hands' and 'above their pay grade'.

If 1000 dumps BigCat it will be another money loss for him. He lost out on that ESPN2 money.

Big Cat tweeted he’s not on with them anymore .


i meant Big Cat not coming back ever again. S&W indicated it might be a couple of weeks he is away.

Big Cat supported that saying he's just taking a break when clarifying his Twitter post that people misinterpreted as him no longer appearing there. He said he'll be back there.

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:03 pm
Posts: 33237
Big Cat sounds like a cunt.

_________________
I AM FASCINATED BY TALL MIDGET.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group