It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Giving credit
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

If I'm going to rip someone when they suck, then I must give props when they're good. Today's show was not bad. Not sure if Sean just absolutely has no interest in Rosey, but he seems more interested when JD is there. I actually enjoyed the 45 minutes of the show that I was listening too. Good job.

Post subject: Re: Giving credit
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:27 pm 

Quote:
If I'm going to rip someone when they suck, then I must give props when they're good. Today's show was not bad. Not sure if Sean just absolutely has no interest in Rosey, but he seems more interested when JD is there. I actually enjoyed the 45 minutes of the show that I was listening too. Good job.

You know, it's funny: I was thinking the same thing. I'm relieved to know I'm not losing my mind. Sean wasn't irritating today; in fact, the show had a nice flow to it. Both Salisbury and Rosenbloom are better individually when they're not together.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:14 pm 

I thought it was ok. JD does a good job filling in for either one of those guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:59 am 

I think its the case of the show is so bad at other times that your giving it credit when its average.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:09 am 

Quote:
MattInTheCrown wrote:
You know, it's funny: I was thinking the same thing. I'm relieved to know I'm not losing my mind. Sean wasn't irritating today; in fact, the show had a nice flow to it. Both Salisbury and Rosenbloom are better individually when they're not together.

JD is "The Cooler". Whether he's with Rosenbloom or Salisbury, he lightens the mood and doesn't fight for mike time. Silvy does a good job at this as well. Rosenbloom and Salisbury together is a volatile combination. They both make each other sound more irritating. Salisbury's not that bad when he doesn't feel he has to babble on and on and on to make some counterpoint to Rosenbloom's. I've felt the same way about the show since they were testing these guys for Silvy & Carmen's spot. They don't work well together. Ana ana anana I don't know why no one does anything about it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:43 am 

Quote:
They don't work well together. Ana ana anana I don't know why no one does anything about it.

Yeah, I think that's the bottom line. If they must keep these guys, the at least have to split them up.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:11 am 

I don't know if I would say I liked it but I did think that it was better than its normal pitiful garbage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:41 pm 

Amazing how everyone in the room knows the 2 guys dislike each other and yet they keep the show on the air in the current format.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

You said it BearBoy.

It's so obvious that 1) Rosey somewhat likes to instigate Sean... 2) Sean has no interest in a lot of the things that Rosey talks about, which is why Sean can stay silent for several minutes (and in some short segments, the whole time without talking).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:58 am 

Spot on. I theorized quite a while ago that the main reason Sean goes into his drawn-out "ana anas" is to filibuster Rosey; those two step all over each other so much, that they're paranoid about it.