It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:51 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Ok, now there's a yardstick to compare to the comical M & P softee interview with Heyward. I know both stations have a relationship with the Cubs. The score more so. But even Murph does a 180 and now loves Joe because Jesse's Joe book thing. We're supposed to forget Murph's previous history of shithammering Joe's many fuck ups?

The interview started and progressed predictably stale and uninspired. There's certainly a gag order on hard meaningful questions on these station spring trips that's agreed on. M & P bowed to and kissed Heyward's ass the entire time with no mention of his productivity.

I'll hand it to Silvey. He shrewdly circumvented the gag order and asked Heyward " What are some of the things you're worked on for your individual goals this off-season?" Any question stronger, that would be their last Cubs Interview. Of course Heyward avoided the question and talked about staying healthy. Heyward then played the injury card excuse. He also was ballsy to say "If I'm not out of the lineup those 2 weeks we could of won 3 more games with my hitting and defense in there" Another enjoyable farcical Cubs interview.

http://m.espn.com/general/play?id=26275885&cast=3095454