It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:47 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I really enjoyed this segment. Waddle still pays $10 a month for AOL email. I never remember "pay email" even existing. It must have been early when it first came out. All his buddies come after him big-time. Solutions are offered. I like how honest Waddle is about how insecure he is on certain things. And he's got tech savvy kids. But, he'd rather pay the $10 for peace of mind. They've had other talks about goofy things he pays wild prices for. Yah, he's a millionaire, but it's still funny and odd.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/3 ... 0512594800

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
As much as he has worked following his playing career, and as techno-tarded he claims to be, I can understand his reticence to change anything that is working fine and not breaking the bank. I am not sure he even earned a million in the NFL, but should have. I have never disliked his radio style and thought he was really good on tv with his football analysis, in spite of multiple head injuries.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:29 pm 

Back during the shut down I got an email about getting AOL gold for a free month trial. So I logged on to an old AOL account I had and signed up for the free month. It was funny looking through all the old bookmarks and I even bounced around a few chat rooms for old times sake. When the month was up I canceled it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.