It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I heard it too. Sean just did his typical "you don't know what your talking about" yelling routine. I wonder if he really thinks thats a valid argument to everything.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:27 pm 

Sean is the thinnest skinned radio "personality" in the history of sportstalk. I too was wondering who that caller was and wished I could shake his hand. Salsbury is HIDEOUS and must be extremely insecure on top of it. I keep remembering how Jeff Schwartz called Sean Salsbury the next sports talk radio superstar! OH MY GOD! If there is a radio god he will get this stuttering,stammering "superstar" out of town.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
And yet, we are going to continue to hear ho great he is as we get it crammed down our throat. Here's hoping it gets better, because he may no be going anywhere. Hopefully when I give it a chance in the beginning of Juky again, it will have improved, but with all these posts it looks so far, that isn't the case. I don't mind Mully and Hanley, but there show can be kind of dull at times. I guess that's why I ragged everyone who didn't listen to S&C when I first got on here (boy was that a mistake btw, haha). I just found the other programming to be....so...not entertaining. Informative yes, but nothing to say I was entertained. I find Rosey entertaining at times...here's hoping

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

Woodridge Ryan wrote:
And yet, we are going to continue to hear ho great he is as we get it crammed down our throat. Here's hoping it gets better, because he may no be going anywhere. Hopefully when I give it a chance in the beginning of Juky again, it will have improved, but with all these posts it looks so far, that isn't the case. I don't mind Mully and Hanley, but there show can be kind of dull at times. I guess that's why I ragged everyone who didn't listen to S&C when I first got on here (boy was that a mistake btw, haha). I just found the other programming to be....so...not entertaining. Informative yes, but nothing to say I was entertained. I find Rosey entertaining at times...here's hoping

I think Mully and Hanley need to capitalize the "reporter's notebook" more. why is it at the end of their show? They should have it at the end of their first hour or something, and capitalize on it to strike other conversation.

You can probably tell what show I listen to these days between the hours of 10-noon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

Contempt, I agree 100%, "Reporter's Notebook" is M&H's best segment by far. They discuss a topic that's usually a little outside the box and have interesing thoughts about it. They should do it at 11AM and utilize that "25 minutes of uninterrupted sports talk."

WR, come on, you've got to be smarter than that. What do you expect the ESPNers to say..."yup, the message board guys are right, Sean sucks, don't listen." That would make a great billboard, eh? Right next to one of North's? I'd chip in...

Anyway, as with anything new, be it a new food item on a menu, a new shop in town, a new radio host....we're going to be bombarded with propaganda as to how GREAT it is regardless of the actual quality. Remember how Crystal Pepsi was going to revolutionize the soft drink industry? Coke 2 was going to make old Coke a memory. Someone somewhere more powerful than any of the grunts @ ESPN Radio think Salisbury's the bees knees and they are going to make an effort to promote him as such, regardless of how bad we all agree he SUCKS. Don't have unrealistic expectations WR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

Lebron James's Hummer wrote:
Crystal Pepsi

Image[/img]