It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Do you have LESS respect for Sean Salisbury as an NFL analyst now that he's been in Chicago several weeks?
Yes 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Unchanged 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

I used to have a pretty fair amount of respect for Sean Salisbury's NFL football acumen.

After hearing his schtick on a day to day basis in Chicago regarding other sports, I'm kind of at a cross roads. Now I kind of have LESS respect for his NFL football acumen, as my respect for him as an 'unbiased sports media type' has taken a big hit in the past several weeks.

Perhaps when guys are 'national' we perceive them to be 'big time' - but in all actuality, it's all just a facade.

Any thoughts from others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:45 pm 

How can you be at a crossroads? He sucks. Now, he has to do more than 3 minutes that he used to be able to prepare all day for.

His lack of talent has been as exposed more than Michael Jackson in a room of 10 year old, 8 year old boys. 8 year olds dude.

I wonder if he really thinks name dropping Michael Irvin and other those other buffoon ex-NFLers turned shitty analysts impresses listerners. He must realize he isn't the only, and definatley not the best, ex-NFLer on Chicago radio.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
I saw him on ESPN today and all I could think was, god I hate this guy, what an arrogant asshole. Not so good all around for ESPN.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:45 am 

EG Greg wrote:
I saw him on ESPN today and all I could think was, god I hate this guy, what an arrogant asshole. Not so good all around for ESPN.

I saw him too but my thought was, put the fork down and step away from the table Sean. He is doing the Dave Duerson diet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:43 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
i still like listening to the huddle....