It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What did you say guys?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:55 pm 

I listened today for ~30 minutes on the car ride from downtown to my house thinking I could be more 'educated' on the show. Here are some of my thoughts:

- The Babe Bracket is old and played out. You may be desparate for topics in this time between training camp and baseball, but I don't like it.

- I heard Sean say something to the effect of 'all us great quarterbacks'. if making it to the NFL makes one great, then put Bubby Brister, Mike Tomcazk and Mark Vlasic right in that category too!

- Why aren't these guys in Bourbonnais like the Score? They are a local show, right? Maybe Sean has to look pretty for TV so he can't go on location today.

For those 30 minutes, I have realized that I will never need to turn it on again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

"They" can't be in Bourbonnais, because there is no "they." Instead, it would be Rosenbloom with a cardboard cutout of Salisbury, who is trying to pretend that he is not in Dallas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Maciano's
MUScholar21 wrote:
"They" can't be in Bourbonnais, because there is no "they." Instead, it would be Rosenbloom with a cardboard cutout of Salisbury, who is trying to pretend that he is not in Dallas.

Rosey wouldn't be there because he not in Chicago, he's out in Vegas for the WSOP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:35 pm 

Forgot point 4, I noted that they were very selective in their callers and email. Every one of the emails and calls started with - love the show. I understand wanting to air good news, but I have to guess they get a fair share of hate mail - most shows will at least bring up a few to at least ridicule the person.