It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Why would you bother
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:29 am 

pizza_Place: Deep dish - Giordano's
Regular - Nancys
Why would you bother to go the effort to email these dicks with a negative comment/thought. Some guy just emailed in, praising Cakes but ripping Rosey. Rosey read the email all pissed off, gave out the guys full email address and when he used parentheses Rosey told us "Close parentheses, then open parentheses. (WELL FUCK YOU VERY MUCH ROSEY). I'm done with this shit. I'm so fucking pissed at that prick I hope he gets whipped at the WSOP. Piling shit on my hung over and stepped in spilled gas at the station so the smell is making me naucious day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:16 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Notice how virtually every email starts out with this line verbatuum "Love the show." It's always those three words. There's never any variation in it and its always when Rosey reads it. I swear he just puts that in himself.

Is that not the biggest bunch of shit. I'm sure every e-mailer starts out with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:16 am 
1000 CLUB

And yes, I am listening today. I thought I'd give them a shot...its been brutal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:18 am 
1000 CLUB

Until someone on this board can give this show a decent word (not even a good one), I'm tuning out. There's no point in driving yourself nuts over something you already knew.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:54 am 
1000 CLUB

Sean shot down your theory about Jones Woody. He wouldn't give you the props you asked for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Woodridge Ryan wrote:
Quote:
Notice how virtually every email starts out with this line verbatuum "Love the show." It's always those three words. There's never any variation in it and its always when Rosey reads it. I swear he just puts that in himself.

Is that not the biggest bunch of shit. I'm sure every e-mailer starts out with that.

So the key is starting the e-mail with "love the show" and then proceed to telling them how much they suck. I'll try this next week. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

That's fine. I still believe this makes it harder for Jones to be labeled the #1 back. I do agree with Sean that no matter what we'll see split carries which I think is a very smart move by the Bears if they go that route. Can you imagine not one, but two running backs who would have fresher legs than most backs going into the fourth quarter? Rosey actually eliminated my theory that "love the show" was always inserted by him. However I emailed frequently in the first month or so and he might actually know better than to put that in from me. Maybe all of us just don't get how great this show truly is. Its like seeing one of those painting/pictures with all the different colored specks on them like the one Silent Bob had to stare at forever to get it....or maybe not. Maybe they just suck =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:42 pm 

"I hope he gets whipped at the WSOP"

So, does he actually play? I thought he just "covered" poker. Which is, I mean, how big of a loser can you be? There are two good things about poker: 1) Having fun with your buddies, and/or 2) Winning money. That's it. "Covering" poker by spending 12 hours a day watching smelly fat guys going all-in with pocket Q's and then writing a column about how the Ace came on the river does not make you cool or interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:47 am 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
does not make you cool or interesting.

This should follow every sentence about Rosey - he tries to be this too cool for the room, wannabe-hipster in everything he does, and it just makes him look like a bigger pud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:41 pm 

MUScholar21 wrote:
Quote:
does not make you cool or interesting.

This should follow every sentence about Rosey - he tries to be this too cool for the room, wannabe-hipster in everything he does, and it just makes him look like a bigger pud.

"Not Cool or Interesting"

I think you just gave the show its new official name!! That completely sums up the Salisbury and Rosenbloom show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:48 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Just for the record, I saw rosey with his kid once at Woodfield Mall probably like 7 years ago. Didn't like him then either.

Post subject: Re: Why would you bother
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Colombo's
Jagr Bomb wrote:
Rosey read the email all pissed off, gave out the guys full email address and when he used parentheses Rosey told us "Close parentheses, then open parentheses.

I'm guessing he gave out the guys address hoping his legion of fans would give the guy hell? That's asking a lot...not only do the 2 or 3 fans of the show have to be listening they would also need pen and paper in hand to write down the guys address.

Something tells me the guy didn't get one e-mail...