It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 4/25 This show is bad
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:52 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Not in the mood for B and B, so I've been giving this a try. It sucks. Waddle blows. But I'm in draft mode so I'll tough it out.

Keep Jurko, bag everyone else.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Peoria Matt wrote:
Not in the mood for B and B, so I've been giving this a try. It sucks. Waddle blows. But I'm in draft mode so I'll tough it out.

I haven't tuned in much since the bosses at ESPN1000 decided to take them off the air the day of the Boston Bombing in favor of Jonathan Coachman.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:00 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
I haven't tuned in much since the bosses at ESPN1000 decided to take them off the air the day of the Boston Bombing in favor of Jonathan Coachman.

Good call by you. I have no idea how this show has stayed on the air as long as it has.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

What happened to the Revolution?

I love Silvy. No bad things to say about him at all.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
It would've been nice if they kept Waddle on middays, partnering him w/ Carm. Then they could've had Jurko work w/ Silvy.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:04 pm 

I believe the Revolution was successful. Now that the deck chairs have been rearranged, all is well.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:04 pm 

Colonel Angus wrote:
It would've been nice if they kept Waddle on middays, partnering him w/ Carm. Then they could've had Jurko work w/ Silvy.

Hmmm.......I think the solution would be to can Carm and Silvy. Both verrrrry vanilla.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
spmack wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

What happened to the Revolution?

I love Silvy. No bad things to say about him at all.

The ReVolution was designed to force change. Once Harry was shit-canned, our Revolution served it's purpose and evolved into what was supposed to be an Uprising!

The numerous missteps since the show started have kind of put a damper on my enthusiasm.

I agree Silvy is the goods.

There is no reason they shouldn't be the number one show in the afternoon.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

Factually speaking, the Boston Marathon Bombings occurred during the early stages of "Waddle & Silvy". I didn't quite understand going to ESPN Radio's national "Coach & Company", but they did pipe into ABC News' coverage with Diane Sawyer & George Stephanopoulos anchoring the Special Report from New York.

I was under the impression that "W & S" would go into ABC News' coverage and bypass Bristol, CT completely once news of the Boston Marathon Bombings took over the majority of their airtime.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Peoria Matt wrote:

Waddle blowing would mean he is doing something!

Sad listening to Silvy have to always prop this guy up and give him softball questions and comments.

Waddle is living the life of someone at the Mothership thinking this guy attracts listeners!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

I listen less because of the time slot, but something sounds off about this show since the time change. Too bad Mac is gone. I think Mac and Waddle/Silvy and Carmen would be interesting combos. Say what you want, but people like me in their 20s like this show (can't believe how many random people I hear talking about it when 10 yrs ago I was considered nuts to listen to boring sports/am radio) and they would enjoy a Silvy and Carmen combo.