It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
There has to be a happy medium between B&B and Waddle and Silvy, right? I've really soured on W&S the last few months. I'm finding them less and less interesting and increasingly inarticulate. They both say "um" or "uhhhh" nearly as much as Mulligan does at this point.

If listening to B&B is like being forced to have sex with Karen Lewis while you can see, out of the corner of your eye, Sheila Simon getting undressed and about to join in; then listening to Waddle and Silvy is like getting a not-as-bad-as-you-thought-it-would-be blowjob from Mulligan while having to continuously swat Hanley's finger away from your balloon knot.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Tad Queasy wrote:
There has to be a happy medium between B&B and Waddle and Silvy, right? I've really soured on W&S the last few months. I'm finding them less and less interesting and increasingly inarticulate. They both say "um" or "uhhhh" nearly as much as Mulligan does at this point.

If listening to B&B is like being forced to have sex with Karen Lewis while you can see, out of the corner of your eye, Sheila Simon getting undressed and about to join in; then listening to Waddle and Silvy is like getting a not-as-bad-as-you-thought-it-would-be blowjob from Mulligan while having to continuously swat Hanley's finger away from your balloon knot.

im still laughing at this... karen lewis lost weight... and maybe sheila simon isnt a boner kill if her face is turned away... i think i'd still pick the ffm threesome over the M&H situation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:57 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Just tried it again. Bad. Waddle talking about his little league days and Silvy with an almost Loho-like over the top laugh.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Peoria Matt wrote:
Just tried it again. Bad. Waddle talking about his little league days and Silvy with an almost Loho-like over the top laugh.

Listening to Waddle read a spot is every bit as bad as listening to Kerry Sayers do an update.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Peoria Matt wrote:

I could easily see how most people would have not enjoyed Silvy making it out like he was some kind of Legendary bad ass on the Skokie Playfields. lol

And then describing his talents of having a noodle arm, not great speed and an OK hitter. The sad thing is, I would have been on the bench behind Silvy in those days.,,,in every sport.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:07 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Peoria Matt wrote:

I don't think so, I find them to be genuine most days.
bigfan wrote:

I could easily see how most people would have not enjoyed Silvy making it out like he was some kind of Legendary bad ass on the Skokie Playfields. lol

And then describing his talents of having a noodle arm, not great speed and an OK hitter. The sad thing is, I would have been on the bench behind Silvy in those days.,,,in every sport.

Really? Why?

I didn't get that feeling from them today.