It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:38 pm 

spmack wrote:
I mentioned this before, while it is not technically a podcast, someone on youtube will upload the daily The Breakfast Club shows minus the commercials and music almost immediately after the show is over for the day.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiqjzt ... NTHY4FUqOg

While I have no use for Envy, I routinely listen to their longer form interviews, depending on the guest.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Regular Reader wrote:
spmack wrote:
I mentioned this before, while it is not technically a podcast, someone on youtube will upload the daily The Breakfast Club shows minus the commercials and music almost immediately after the show is over for the day.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiqjzt ... NTHY4FUqOg

While I have no use for Envy, I routinely listen to their longer form interviews, depending on the guest.

It's so funny, everyone has one person out of the three that they hate the most. That being said, Charlagmagne clearly stirs the drink and without him, the show is not that great.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:06 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Recently listened to the Feb 13 Bill Simmons podcast. The first 45 minutes or so had an interview with tech guru Ben Thompson and the discussion centered on streaming TV (Netflix vs Amazon vs Disney) and podcasts players (Spotify vs Apple). They also discussed the history of podcasts. If you like these topics, the podcast will interest you. For what it’s worth....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:09 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
DAC wrote:
Recently listened to the Feb 13 Bill Simmons podcast. The first 45 minutes or so had an interview with tech guru Ben Thompson and the discussion centered on streaming TV (Netflix vs Amazon vs Disney) and podcasts players (Spotify vs Apple). They also discussed the history of podcasts. If you like these topics, the podcast will interest you. For what it’s worth....

Yes. This was a good one. Ol Billy takes a lot of shit these days but he does an excellent job with content aimed at how media is evolving, various trends, etc