It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
First off, I don't watch this every night... I maybe catch a part of a night a week, but I am a bigfan of the show. They allow him to take the usual SC and modify it to his personality. I like the gambling bad beats segment that he does, and I think he is a pretty funny guy overall. I like the idea of keeping SC around through the day but branding it based on the time slightly. I imagine there are some there who think he is too jokey and not enough sports based, but the world don't move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for you, may not be right for some.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
It's a really good show. The one thing I pick at is that his pre-recorded post-game interviews (the show starts well after major events have usually ended, so he records post interviews with players before he hits the air) can go on a bit too long, but that's only a gripe because I feel it shortens bits like Bad Beats or Oh No.

I like the new approach of letting ESPN talent cater SC to their own liking. Instead of forcing them into hot take shows, let them give sports news with their own personal quirks. Not a bad idea. The show with Coachman and that other guy, Jemele Hill's new prime time slot, and so on.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:47 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
I agree with JLN.