It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:07 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
well did she or did she not sell herself on the Internet? I don't just randomly call people whores unless they literally whore themselves out.
She did not.

uh she did

http://laist.com/2007/01/25/brentwood_w ... e_game.php

It is how she first appeared on the scene... by literally doing what others do on Backpages

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:07 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
I don't know about PFT, but if you look at the tweets BigCat liked, I'd say he's more pissed at Sarah Spain as she was leading the outcry in Bristol. I'd say he'll fire his shots at her. She pretty much did this thinking that she could get her own show... Guess what, they don't give aging ex-whores (she did literally whore herself out online) TV shows. She'll be gone in the next round of layoffs in Bristol as I have a feeling ESPN heads don't like those who actively sabotage new shows for selfish reasons.
No, it was the guy who created it that caused this. Stop blaming people for calling Barstool what it was. The name is toxic.

Take a step back and think about how upset you are that you are saying that she is literally a whore.

Not a Barstool fan but how is the name "toxic"?

Sarah Spain is a literal whore. She sold herself for Super Bowl tickets.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:10 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
I don't know about PFT, but if you look at the tweets BigCat liked, I'd say he's more pissed at Sarah Spain as she was leading the outcry in Bristol. I'd say he'll fire his shots at her. She pretty much did this thinking that she could get her own show... Guess what, they don't give aging ex-whores (she did literally whore herself out online) TV shows. She'll be gone in the next round of layoffs in Bristol as I have a feeling ESPN heads don't like those who actively sabotage new shows for selfish reasons.
No, it was the guy who created it that caused this. Stop blaming people for calling Barstool what it was. The name is toxic.

Take a step back and think about how upset you are that you are saying that she is literally a whore.

exactly. I don't call Julie or any other woman in sports media a whore because they have not (at least to my knowledge) sold themselves off as a whore would. Sarah Spain? She has, thus the label of "whore"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:12 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

That's a pretty big stretch there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:12 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:13 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

exactly. I don't call Julie or any other woman in sports media a whore because they have not (at least to my knowledge) sold themselves off as a whore would. Sarah Spain? She has, thus the label of "whore"
I took my wife to a concert and paid for the tickets. What is your opinion of her?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I took my wife to a concert and paid for the tickets. What is your opinion of her?

Were you already dating at the time, or did she find you on Craigslist?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:15 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Did she put herself up for bids on eBay first? I'm guessing no. Ask Sarah that question and you'll see the distinction between the two scenarios.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:16 am 

let me go on the record and say that like drugs, prostitution should probably be legalized. However, someone who does sell themselves is still literally the definition of a whore.

I wouldn't partake, but if all parties consent to the transaction, what's the harm?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:19 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Did she put herself up for bids on eBay first? I'm guessing no. Ask Sarah that question and you'll see the distinction between the two scenarios.
So asking if someone has a ticket they can have for free is now being a whore? I've attended sporting events for free. What do you think of me?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:20 am 

KDdidit wrote:
Whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SoCRAswbNA

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
So asking if someone has a ticket they can have for free is now being a whore? I've attended sporting events for free. What do you think of me?

Did you ask for a free ticket, or was it offered to you?

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

You don't want to know.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:21 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Did you also put yourself up to be paid to attend in addition to receiving the ticket? Once again, a distinction between your scenario and the one that Sarah Spain put herself into.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:22 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

And did you flash your Dodge Stratus when asking?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

With only reading the posting of it above she agreed to also be the date of the person giving the ticket. While she did not offer sex she probably could be said to be whoring herself out in the modern lexicon of the word.

-Ronald Reagan

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Did you also put yourself up to be paid to attend in addition to receiving the ticket? Once again, a distinction between your scenario and the one that Sarah Spain put herself into.

I thought she just asked for a ticket?

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I asked.

Call me old school, and a SJW, but I prefer my literal whores to actually trade money or goods for sex.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:25 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I thought she just asked for a ticket?

it was a combination of a ticket and cash bid on ebay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:27 am 

Ok, well Sarah Spain playing the feminist card after the EBAY thing is kinda lame no matter how you define it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:28 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
well did she or did she not sell herself on the Internet? I don't just randomly call people whores unless they literally whore themselves out.
She did not.

http://sportsmockery.com/2015/11/sarah- ... dy-online/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:29 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
rogers park bryan wrote:
Ok, well Sarah Spain playing the feminist card after the EBAY thing is kinda lame no matter how you define it.

Yep. That is my only point not having ever watched a Barstool thing.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:30 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I asked.

Call me old school, and a SJW, but I prefer my literal whores to actually trade money or goods for sex.

You asked for a ticket for free? Did you offer either breakfast or a blowjob? Otherwise, that's a pretty bold move...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:31 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
it was a combination of a ticket and cash bid on ebay
Seriously? People do this all the time on ebay. It's a publicity stunt as a joke(as she said in the interview you posted). There was a 0% chance ebay was going to let that auction go all the way to completion.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:33 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
You asked for a ticket for free? Did you offer either breakfast or a blowjob? Otherwise, that's a pretty bold move...
Yup. I've been to two Notre Dame games for free. No favors returned. Am I a whore?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:34 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Yup. I've been to two Notre Dame games for free. No favors returned. Am I a whore?

No favors? I'm going to say no...but I find the move of asking for a ticket for free to be bold.

Like, didn't even offer to pay and was told, "hey, don't worry about it".

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:34 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

You turn SQL tricks.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:36 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

You asked random strangers for free tickets to Notre Dame games?

I don't believe you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:39 am 

We are going to need a flow chart here for all the "Not a whore" vs. "Literal whore" determinations.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:40 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
We are going to need a flow chart here for all the "Not a whore" vs. "Literal whore" determinations.

I would prefer a powerpoint presentation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next