It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:36 pm 

Bernstein and Goff win again!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Bernstein and Goff win again!

No cubbie boost, no problem

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Fuck ESPN.

I hope they enjoy their fall into red ink on Disney's financial statements

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:45 pm 

basically some assholes like Sarah Spain were raising a shit. Yeah, you know the literal whore who only became famous by selling herself online. She's a slightly classier version of the STD ridden whore you pick up in the park at night.

ESPN loves ignoring that fact

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Big Cat is okay on W&S, but from the few PMT podcasts and watching the Barstool episode the other night...it just isn't very good or funny?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Honestly the best thing that could've happened to them.

They don't have to say they failed and get to go after ESPN mercilessly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:48 pm 

#GoPresGo

Honestly, ESPN is going to further piss away their chance to get any male under 35 to tune in.

https://www.facebook.com/barstoolsports ... 006942502/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:48 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Honestly the best thing that could've happened to them.

They don't have to say they failed and get to go after ESPN mercilessly.

oh they will... Their audience craves shots at ESPN and now that is what they will get.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
I'm surprised ESPN didnt doxx PFT Commentator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
IMU wrote:
Big Cat is okay on W&S, but from the few PMT podcasts and watching the Barstool episode the other night...it just isn't very good or funny?

My take as well.

The show I watched was meh. Not really funny.

Whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:52 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Fuck ESPN.

I hope they enjoy their fall into red ink on Disney's financial statements

Everything happens for a reason

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:54 pm 

And let's be honest, if you're watching a show on ESPN2 at 1:00 AM on a Wednesday night, you're not the big spender advertisers care about. Your ass is eating 7-11 taquitos and slurping Mountain Dew purchased in Dupage County.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
IMU wrote:
And let's be honest, if you're watching a show on ESPN2 at 1:00 AM on a Wednesday night, you're not the big spender advertisers care about. Your ass is eating 7-11 taquitos and slurping Mountain Dew purchased in Dupage County.

How dare you badmouth taquitos and Mt Dew!!

Good day sir.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:21 pm 

IMU wrote:

change the gender and your description is Julie DiCaro :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
IMU wrote:

/lowershead

Sad thing is, on some nights, 1:00 AM is closer to my wake up time than my bed time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:24 pm 

But you're watching like...Mad Money or some shit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:43 am 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
But seriously, how fucking inept is ESPN? They bring this show on for obvious reasons, but then cancel it after one episode presumably because the SJWs were all pissed off and raised a stink about it. I've never watched/listened to PMT, so I don't care one way or the other. But shouldn't ESPN have anticipated this and, I don't know, done a little bit of research before hiring these guys? And it can't be due to ratings. This isn't Viva Laughlin. ESPN normally gives their shows some time to take hold.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:47 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
IMU wrote:
But you're watching like...Mad Money or some shit.

Cramer is only entertaining when there is a market meltdown. There was one time where he was in a row boat with a military helmet on, lobbing grenades onto the stage. Mildly entertaining. I watch Squawk Box mostly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:52 am 

SuperMario wrote:
But seriously, how fucking inept is ESPN? They bring this show on for obvious reasons, but then cancel it after one episode presumably because the SJWs were all pissed off and raised a stink about it. I've never watched/listened to PMT, so I don't care one way or the other. But shouldn't ESPN have anticipated this and, I don't know, done a little bit of research before hiring these guys? And it can't be due to ratings. This isn't Viva Laughlin. ESPN normally gives their shows some time to take hold.
I think they underestimated just how dumb that original founder guy was. That's why he mentioned on the last paragraph that the two guys who run the podcast did exactly what they hoped.

I mean, how hard would it have been to say "I shouldn't have called Sam Ponder a slut"?

I predict some big company poaches those two from Barstool. They can't be happy about this either.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:12 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I mean, how hard would it have been to say "I shouldn't have called Sam Ponder a slut"?

He'd be backtracking on his shtick. Barstool is built on calling out fat chicks and sluts. "Stoolies" would be revolt.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:18 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
SuperMario wrote:
This isn't Viva Laughlin.

if it was viva Laughlin I totally woulda watched live!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:19 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

He'd be backtracking on his shtick. Barstool is built on calling out fat chicks and sluts. "Stoolies" would be revolt.

Kind of like how Deadspin had to cut ties with that guy that helped start it, who supposedly is basically homeless now, I think Barstool has to do the same with this guy. Investors can't be happy either.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:58 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
SuperMario wrote:
I think they underestimated just how dumb that original founder guy was. That's why he mentioned on the last paragraph that the two guys who run the podcast did exactly what they hoped.

I predict some big company poaches those two from Barstool. They can't be happy about this either.

I don't know about PFT, but if you look at the tweets BigCat liked, I'd say he's more pissed at Sarah Spain as she was leading the outcry in Bristol. I'd say he'll fire his shots at her. She pretty much did this thinking that she could get her own show... Guess what, they don't give aging ex-whores (she did literally whore herself out online) TV shows. She'll be gone in the next round of layoffs in Bristol as I have a feeling ESPN heads don't like those who actively sabotage new shows for selfish reasons.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:02 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Where's last night's PMT pod? Usually have the new eps uploaded by now. Wanna hear their response to getting the ax from ESPN.

Last edited by Hussra on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:03 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
I don't know about PFT, but if you look at the tweets BigCat liked, I'd say he's more pissed at Sarah Spain as she was leading the outcry in Bristol. I'd say he'll fire his shots at her. She pretty much did this thinking that she could get her own show... Guess what, they don't give aging ex-whores (she did literally whore herself out online) TV shows. She'll be gone in the next round of layoffs in Bristol as I have a feeling ESPN heads don't like those who actively sabotage new shows for selfish reasons.
No, it was the guy who created it that caused this. Stop blaming people for calling Barstool what it was. The name is toxic.

Take a step back and think about how upset you are that you are saying that she is literally a whore.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:03 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

IF Mitch were smart, he would pounce all over this.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:04 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
No, it was the guy who created it that caused this. Stop blaming people for calling Barstool what it was. The name is toxic.

Take a step back and think about how upset you are that you are saying that she is literally a whore.

well did she or did she not sell herself on the Internet? I don't just randomly call people whores unless they literally whore themselves out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:05 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Sarah Spain will survive at ESPN for the same reason Meatpants hangs on at WSCR, cheaper than hiring decent on-air talent.

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Why don't you go ahead and call her a whore a few more times. No wonder you love these tools so much.

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
well did she or did she not sell herself on the Internet? I don't just randomly call people whores unless they literally whore themselves out.
She did not.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next