It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
DAC wrote:
Doesn’t ESPN have a policy about making political statements? So Steele blatantly violates this policy and receives consequences and you righties are yelling “CANCELLED?” How about calling it noncompliance?

What was the political statement?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:54 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
There is nothing wrong with Steele's or Taylor's bodies. They have cute little figures.

If bony is what you like, great.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:40 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Regular Reader wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
There is nothing wrong with Steele's or Taylor's bodies. They have cute little figures.

If bony is what you like, great.

I wasn't being critical. They are both attractive women, but as RR and Bagels said...I'm more attracted to women having a little more body. It's all genetics and metabolism anyway. I'm obese. I exercise and try to not eat stupid, have always been that way (Outside of 2013-14 when I went through some personal shit and went on a miserable diet). I have plenty of physical flaws....I'm ok with that.

I can say pretty confidently, women don't do anything different with men.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:00 am 

It think it would be great comedy for Jay to cut out a niche for himself where people come to his show to drop big statements the world is interested in hearing and he just lights up a cigarette, puts on sunglasses and acts disinterested.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:06 am 

Spaulding wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I heard Taylor during the Olympics and then again during something else...I really don't remember. What I do remember is that she was terrible to listen to. Her work reminded me of when Gronk tried to do some analysis....just a total dumbass sounding dumbass. Nichols had every right to be livid over her taking some of her work.

Gronk can say whatever he wants and it's fucking sexy. When you look like Gronk it's all good.

Gronk sounds dumb and he may very well not be able to pass tests in school but he has made astute financial and career choices which lead me to believe he may be playing a character, like Jurko, Siragusa or Golic.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:22 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
good dolphin wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I heard Taylor during the Olympics and then again during something else...I really don't remember. What I do remember is that she was terrible to listen to. Her work reminded me of when Gronk tried to do some analysis....just a total dumbass sounding dumbass. Nichols had every right to be livid over her taking some of her work.

Gronk can say whatever he wants and it's fucking sexy. When you look like Gronk it's all good.

Gronk sounds dumb and he may very well not be able to pass tests in school but he has made astute financial and career choices which lead me to believe he may be playing a character, like Jurko, Siragusa or Golic.

Having heard plenty of his PMT interviews, it's clear he is playing a character. He definitely has a bit of PFT Commenter in him

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:59 am 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
good dolphin wrote:

Jurko is not capable of spelling character, much less pulling off playing one.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Passero's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
DAC wrote:
Doesn’t ESPN have a policy about making political statements? So Steele blatantly violates this policy and receives consequences and you righties are yelling “CANCELLED?” How about calling it noncompliance?

What was the political statement?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I picture Antioch sitting a chair, slowly lighting a cigar, and then asking this :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 2:37 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Quote:
ESPN anchor Sage Steele was struck by a Jon Rahm tee shot and one eyewitness told The Quadrilateral they “saw her on the ground, holding her nose, mouth or chin area” and her hands “covered in blood.” Medical personnel were summoned but the PGA of America was unaware of the incident and deferred to ESPN. A spokesman there also had no comment.

I was standing behind the tee when Rahm hit a hard hook into the left trees. He immediately yelled “Fore Left!” and aggressively waved his arm pointing left. The impact must have been brutal: Rahm’s tee shot ended up in the center of the fairway.

A review of the Featured Group coverage showed nothing abnormal or signs that Rahm or his caddie had any idea someone was injured by the tee shot.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
CANCELLED!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 3:31 pm 

Latinx man takes advantage of Merica’s open borders and assaults a woman of color.

Sad!!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 3:39 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Quote:
ESPN anchor Sage Steele was struck by a Jon Rahm tee shot and one eyewitness told The Quadrilateral they “saw her on the ground, holding her nose, mouth or chin area” and her hands “covered in blood.” Medical personnel were summoned but the PGA of America was unaware of the incident and deferred to ESPN. A spokesman there also had no comment.

I was standing behind the tee when Rahm hit a hard hook into the left trees. He immediately yelled “Fore Left!” and aggressively waved his arm pointing left. The impact must have been brutal: Rahm’s tee shot ended up in the center of the fairway.

A review of the Featured Group coverage showed nothing abnormal or signs that Rahm or his caddie had any idea someone was injured by the tee shot.

Where's the dang vidya!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 3:40 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Quote:

Where's the dang vidya!

That’s JBills beat.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 5:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Waiting to hear if she died or not.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 10:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's