It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:03 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
No problem. I found your "directness" very amusing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:30 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
I say we all pitch in a few bucks and hire her to "cum" at a CSFMB get together.

Your " " does not change the meaning of that sentence in any way.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:20 pm 

Free Ajent wrote:
spanky wrote:
How is her backside in this one?

Yummmmy....yep i'd lick her asshole

Without the rider that it must be washed first, that is an even bigger endorsement than the one Jen Patterson recieved.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
According to USA Today, it looks like Erin Andrews will be staying at ESPN.

Erin Andrews, whose current ESPN deal expires this week, has tentatively agreed to a new multi-year deal to remain.

ESPN executive vice president Norby Williamson declined Tuesday to discuss what new on-air roles Andrews, who is an ESPN/ABC sideline reporter and was a recent contestant on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars," (Here is the crowd pleasing angry tango she performed) might have under her new ESPN/ABC deal.

But, says Williamson, "We hope to have a deal signed soon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:59 pm 

To Bump, USA Today has a little more on what she will be doing.

ESPN will formally announce Monday that itsCollege GameDay football show this fall will expand — and add Erin Andrews.
The Saturday morning show, which began 24 years ago as an hour-long studio show from ESPN's Connecticut studio but now attracts thousands as it airs at college campuses hosting big games, will run three hours starting at 9 a.m. ET, up from two hours and a 10 a.m. ET start last season. It also will be simulcast for the first time on ESPN Radio. The show will also allow Andrews, who is America's most-famous TV sideline reporter and who recently signed a new contract to stay at ESPN/ABC, to appear as a part-time host and feature reporter.

"The biggest reason I wanted to stay was because they'd expand my role," Andrews said Sunday in her first interview about her new contract. "It's time for me to try new things. … The hosting stuff is what I'm really looking forward to."

That hosting will come during GameDay's first hour, which will air on ESPNU. The final two hours, when Andrews will serve as a reporter, will remain on ESPN — with Andrews also working the sidelines at the game being played at the GameDay site. "She's very versatile," says ESPN executive Norby Williamson. "We've always been looking for opportunities for her."

With GameDay expanding, its main host Chris Fowler no longer will call ESPN Thursday night college games — but will work more weeknight ESPN studio shows. Fowler's replacement on Thursday games: Rece Davis.

Andrews' new contract also includes regular appearances on ABC's Good Morning America for stories that won't always involve sports. "Some will be fun and light-hearted," she says. "I don't take myself too seriously and like to have a good time." But having been a victim of stalking, which resulted in a videotape surfacing online a year ago, she also wants to report on crimes against women: "With what I've been through, I want to talk to women who are victims. … And people haven't seen I can have a serious tone. We feel it's important to start off with serious issues so people take me seriously."

Andrews, who says she got "lots of offers to work in entertainment" before re-signing, might be best known to many GMA viewers for her recent run on ABC's Dancing with the Stars. "I got on (Dancing) thanks to ESPN. And then I got exposed to a completely different demographic." And she figures ESPN's tonnage offers plenty of possibilities: "I almost feel like we have 50 different (ESPN) channels. And Norby (Williamson) said, 'If you have an idea, just come to me.' "

Baseball fans will get to see Andrews Monday night when she works the Home Run Derby at the All-Star festivities in Anaheim.

Even though the first hour is on ESPNU, I don't know if College Gameday needs 3 hours.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:41 pm 

Bump, Looks like Erin ANdrews will be going to Fox Sports and do a College Football show too.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:44 pm 

More on the Move,

Erin Andrews Joins Fox Sports: Former ESPN sideline reporter Erin Andrews has joined Fox Sports as a college football studio host, the network announced Sunday. Andrews will host a half-hour pregame show prior to college football games on the FOX broadcast network and will also make “significant contributions” to NFL and Major League Baseball coverage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
reents wrote:
More on the Move,

Erin Andrews Joins Fox Sports: Former ESPN sideline reporter Erin Andrews has joined Fox Sports as a college football studio host, the network announced Sunday. Andrews will host a half-hour pregame show prior to college football games on the FOX broadcast network and will also make “significant contributions” to NFL and Major League Baseball coverage

Hasn't it been long enough since the video to just state the obvious? She serves no point if her t&a aren't showing. Murph has infinitely more potential to make "significant contributions' to a sports show than she ever could even with Bob Costas' cock in her mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Erin Andrews is scheduled to be a guest tomorrow morning on "The Dan Patrick Show" to discuss her new gig with FOX Sports. I wouldn't be shocked one bit if she eventually replaces Pam Oliver on the "NFL on FOX's" #1 crew with Joe Buck & Troy Aikman at some point.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Looks like this slut didn't suck enough cock over at ESPN, now she is relegated to Fox Sports. Hopefully she learned her lesson.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:01 am 

Erin Andrews will make her FOX Sports' debut next Tuesday in Kansas City at the MLB All-Star Game, according to a network publicist.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... tar-game/1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:07 pm 

pizza_Place: ALL
Man, Fox's wardrobe and makeup dept. must not be as good as Mickey Mouse's, her honker was large tonight and I have seen better wardrobes on corpses.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
WarriorDon wrote:
Man, Fox's wardrobe and makeup dept. must not be as good as Mickey Mouse's, her honker was large tonight and I have seen better wardrobes on corpses.

Irony ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:05 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Erin Andrews is terrible. She has a horribly nasally voice, & she recently proved that she is bad as an in studio host. And, she isn't even that good looking. Sure she has a nice rack but so does my Wife & millions of other Women. Whatever Fox Sports is paying her is too much.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:48 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
You can see hotter girls than Erin Andrews on the L (Brown Line or northwest Blue Line around Damen, Logan Sq) and it's no big deal. They probably don't sound like they have clothespins on their noses, either.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Wow. Tough crowd.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
spmack wrote:
Wow. Tough crowd.

When you get as much ass as the members of this board do, you can be as judgemental as you want.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:56 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Okay, Erin Andrews is a golden goddess who transcends normal human beauty. I know this because she appears on TV.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:48 pm 

I bet she'll look a lot better when she starts up her new college football pregame before the premiere of FOX Sports' own college football package September 1st.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
SHARK wrote:
I bet she'll look a lot better when she starts up her new college football pregame before the premiere of FOX Sports' own college football package September 1st.

She is going to be getting fucked by a ton of hot-stud college football prospects.

She'll do stuff like that, just ask J.J. Reddick.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:06 pm 

SomeGuy wrote:
SHARK wrote:

She is going to be getting fucked by a ton of hot-stud college football prospects.

She'll do stuff like that, just ask J.J. Reddick.

It will take a little getting used to seeing Erin in an actual TV studio at the FOX Network Center in L.A. after many, many years on college campuses, not just with ESPN's "College GameDay", but on the sidelines with ESPN/ABC's marquee game that Saturday, too.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:23 pm 

She filled out that orange dress quite nicely at the All Star Game last night.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:30 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Well, OK then...

Gary Cole stars in "The ron Zook story"......tonight on the ABC Movie of the Week.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
Peoria Matt wrote:
Well, OK then...

Gary Cole stars in "The ron Zook story"......tonight on the ABC Family Movie of the Week.

Fixed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Pretty sure she got breast implants.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I guess they have a week where they switch parnters and EA asked Tommy Chong who he wanted. He said any of them they are all beautiful. She says how about Tony? He says sure I don't mind I've been in jail. The look on her face was great as she whipped the microphone back and says oooookaaaay!