It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
The first time we saw Chris Rose, he was the host of the long since defunct "Best Damn Sports Show Period" on FOX Sports Net. It was the late night sports talk show that mixed sports news with big name guests from not only sports, but entertainment as well with co-hosts Tom Arnold, former Bull John Salley, onetime former White Sox 1B John Kruk & reliever Rob Dibble, ex-NFL defensive tackle D'Marco Farr, plus eye candy in sports anchors Lisa Guerrero & Lisa Dergan-Podsednik from the FOX Network Center in Los Angeles.

Since "Best Damn" left FSN, Chris has been all over FOX Sports, hosting the network's Bowl Championship Series coverage, Major League Baseball & has even called NFL games on a part-time basis. If that's not enough, Rose has become one of the hosts of MLB Network's "Intentional Talk" weekday afternoons @ 4P (CT) with onetime former Cub Kevin Millar, plus has also helped out as one of the anchors of "MLB Tonight", based in Secaucus, NJ. Well, guess what? Get ready to see even more of Rose...on another network.

Today, NFL Network announced the addition of Chris to its "NFL GameDay Highlights" & "NFL GameDay Final" from the network's L.A. studio Sundays starting September 9th. He'll replace Rich Eisen & Fran Charles as host of both NFLN postgame shows. Rose will be joined by Steve Mariucci & Deion Sanders on "GameDay Highlights" @ 6:30P (CT) to provide highlights & analysis of the Sunday afternoon games, while Michael Irvin & Marshall Faulk join Sanders & Rose to wrap up the day & the "Sunday Night Football" game on "GameDay Final".

If that's not enough, Rose has also signed on to host NFLN's postgame edition of "NFL Total Access" following NFL Network's exclusive coverage of "Thursday Night Football". He will continue to be seen on MLB Network, in addition to his new NFL Network duties.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
immessedup17 wrote:
That Forest Park bowling bonanza sure opened my eyes to things.

You already know how happy I am about that.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
immessedup17 wrote:
That Forest Park bowling bonanza sure opened my eyes to things.

They still haven't fixed the damn AC, either.