It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
http://deadspin.com/is-this-espn-reporter-britt-mchenry-berating-a-parking-1698248529

She is the true embodiment of what it means to be a Caller Bob.......

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Are you saying you smile and thank the asswipes that tow your car? That broad is an American hero.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Are you saying you smile and thank the asswipes that tow your car? That broad is an American hero.

:lol: The closest I've ever been to getting arrested was at a city impound lot.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Surely you dont condone insulting people the way this bitch did. I bet she is a fan of Berns.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:36 pm 
Site Admin

Scorehead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Surely you dont condone insulting people the way this bitch did. I bet she is a fan of Berns.

Condone it? I applaud it. If you fuck with my car it's a must that I fuck with you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:43 pm 

Her little tirade, which she knew was being recorded (so much for being so educated she didn't have the sense to STFU), got her in hot water with her job. Too bad she didn't get fired. I was hoping the next time she appeared on camera, she'd have a dick shoved down her throat. Kind of difficult to verbally abuse people if she's choking on a man-hammer.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:56 pm 
Site Admin

That's pretty misogynistic. Why does a woman standing up for herself anger you so?

If you fuck with people's cars for a living you should be ready for what comes next.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:07 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
That's pretty misogynistic. Why does a woman standing up for herself anger you so?

If you fuck with people's cars for a living you should be ready for what comes next.

I think you might be trolling here, but a woman standing up for herself?! Please. She was acting like a grade-A Caller Bob. Besides, I think it's safe to assume that she parked illegally somehow and got her car towed. She doesn't act entitled at all in the video, does she? :roll: Not much of a stretch that she probably feels like she can park wherever she wants no matter if it's prohibited.

I just think people are scumbags if they act like they are better than everyone else and demean others just because they're attractive or have some supposed high-profile. Call me kooky.

Don't want your car fucked with? Don't be an asshole and park where you shouldn't.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:13 pm 
Site Admin

I'm not trolling at all. The vast majority of cars that get towed aren't bothering anyone. It's just a more powerful guy fucking with a less powerful guy. I highly doubt she cavalierly left her car in the middle of the street or in the middle of some poor guy's driveway.

I'd probably restrain myself a little better in her situation, but I certainly would want to say every fucking word she did. And if you make a living off other people's misery, fuck you. You deserve what you get.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:24 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I'm not trolling at all. The vast majority of cars that get towed aren't bothering anyone. It's just a more powerful guy fucking with a less powerful guy. I highly doubt she cavalierly left her car in the middle of the street or in the middle of some poor guy's driveway.

I'd probably restrain myself a little better in her situation, but I certainly would want to say every fucking word she did. And if you make a living off other people's misery, fuck you. You deserve what you get.

I wouldn't take it that far, but I bet you anything it was blatant. Like right in front of a No Parking sign. And cry me a fucking river. Britt's got it so tough, right?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:35 pm 

i cant believe she isnt fired yet. now i think all the women at espn are pieces of shit.... im going to objectify them 1000x more than i ever have. fuck this bitch all shes good for is 4 hour ass fuckin session while i whip her tiny boobs with a cane.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
ShipOfZion wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I think you might be trolling here, but a woman standing up for herself?! Please. She was acting like a grade-A Caller Bob. Besides, I think it's safe to assume that she parked illegally somehow and got her car towed. She doesn't act entitled at all in the video, does she? :roll: Not much of a stretch that she probably feels like she can park wherever she wants no matter if it's prohibited.

I just think people are scumbags if they act like they are better than everyone else and demean others just because they're attractive or have some supposed high-profile. Call me kooky.

Don't want your car fucked with? Don't be an asshole and park where you shouldn't.

A bigger troll than saying you hope you see her with a dick stuck down her throat? What the fuck is that?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Britt's front teeth are too long, would not.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I have to be honest. I've never heard of her

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
kissrules73 wrote:
I have to be honest. I've never heard of her

Not have I. JORR trolling like a mofo.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Most towing companies are nothing but government sponsored extortion rackets.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:30 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
I don't care if she is a bitch or berates parking lot attendees, I pay attention to her...

Boobs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:36 am 

KDdidit wrote:
ShipOfZion wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

A bigger troll than saying you hope you see her with a dick stuck down her throat? What the fuck is that?

JORR's not trolling. Neither am I. Don't act like you wouldn't want to see this bitch in a gang-bang. That's all she's good for anyway. Maybe you're part of the LGBT community, in which case, I apologize...... :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:17 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Look at JORR sticking up for a rich person berating a working class woman for simply doing her job. For shame. I thought he cared about the working man.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:38 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Who can blame JORR, as excited as he is for Bryant Day!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:05 am 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Look at JORR sticking up for a rich person berating a working class woman for simply doing her job. For shame. I thought he cared about the working man.

The working man? You mean somebody that does something reprehensible and calls it a "job"?

I don't know a single thing about Britt McHenry. I never heard of her before yesterday. But I do know anyone who thinks she was way out of line has never been abused in the trailer on Sacramento or dealt with the ex-convicts in the 4800 block of North Clark Street.

I suppose when your car gets towed you walk in and smile at the surly bitch behind the counter and say, "Good Morning! Thanks so much for stealing my car. How much do I owe you? Oh, great! Here's an extra fifty for you."

And since you're Boilermaker Rick, I'll address your unabashed respect for establishment convention right off the bat. Towing cars is a tool the rich use to take money from the poor. Who does towing cars benefit? That's right, the rich and powerful. Who does it hurt? The working man.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:09 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
You mean hiding behind a wall in a tow truck waiting to see someone cross the street thus technically they are not shopping there.....and they taking the car isnt a worthwhile profession?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:20 am 
Site Admin

bigfan wrote:
You mean hiding behind a wall in a tow truck waiting to see someone cross the street thus technically they are not shopping there.....and they taking the car isnt a worthwhile profession?

Or how the Tow Zone at the end of each block keeps getting bigger and bigger.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:20 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
badrogue17 wrote:
:lol: The closest I've ever been to getting arrested was at a city impound lot.

I find this mildly surprising... :alien:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:31 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The working man? You mean somebody that does something reprehensible and calls it a "job"?
I don't think making $10 an hour working the counter at a towing yard is reprehensible. Then again, I've been able to avoid my car getting towed for my whole life.
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I suppose when your car gets towed you walk in and smile at the surly bitch behind the counter and say, "Good Morning! Thanks so much for stealing my car. How much do I owe you? Oh, great! Here's an extra fifty for you."
I don't treat employees with no real power or say so with intense disrespect if I can avoid it.
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
And since you're Boilermaker Rick, I'll address your unabashed respect for establishment convention right off the bat. Towing cars is a tool the rich use to take money from the poor. Who does towing cars benefit? That's right, the rich and powerful. Who does it hurt? The working man.
I'm pretty sure that Britt McHenry isn't poor.

The story seems to be that her car was parked in a parking lot of a business for like 2 hours after the business had already closed. I'd call that a rightful towing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:40 am 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I don't think making $10 an hour working the counter at a towing yard is reprehensible.

Agree to disagree. A reprehensible job makes you reprehensible regardless of the pay rate.

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Then again, I've been able to avoid my car getting towed for my whole life.

Lucky you.

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I don't treat employees with no real power or say so with intense disrespect if I can avoid it.

The employees have all the power. If everyone refused to do reprehensible "jobs" the world would be a better place. I'm sure the cigarette company employee justifies his "job" as well.

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Britt McHenry isn't poor.

I have no idea about the financial condition of Britt McHenry, but that's beside the point. In this transaction she was the powerless.

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
The story seems to be that her car was parked in a parking lot of a business for like 2 hours after the business had already closed.

Leaving her car in a lot for a closed business? My God, you're right! Towing wasn't enough. She should have been beheaded.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:43 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Leaving her car in a lot for a closed business? My God, you're right! Towing wasn't enough. She should have been beheaded.
The point is that it was for actual customers. She obviously wasn't an actual customer.

I find Wal-Mart to be reprehensible too. I'm not holding it against the cashier that they work there either. It would be different if she was in charge. If she wanted to berate the owner or the owner of the store that lets them tow then go for it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:50 am 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The point is that it was for actual customers. She obviously wasn't an actual customer.

I find Wal-Mart to be reprehensible too. I'm not holding it against the cashier that they work there either. It would be different if she was in charge. If she wanted to berate the owner or the owner of the store that lets them tow then go for it.

She berated one of the right people. A scum who derives income by stealing cars for a living.

I could go on about property rights, but I'm in a good mood. It's Kris Bryant Day!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:54 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I could go on about property rights, but I'm in a good mood. It's Kris Bryant Day!
I could go on about ownership rights too. The lot should have sold her car instead!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:58 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
if the car was towed illegally, then she has a right to be upset..... but it appears this bitch is being a bitch to the tow service just because she was inconvenienced.... so she deserves a twitter beating