It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:18 am 

ShipOfZion wrote:
Rules are made to be followed

Until they are recognized as unjust and overturned. Like slavery or women's suffrage etc

ShipOfZion wrote:
It seems like a lot of you assholes feel like you're special and don't have to follow rules or pick and choose what rules you obey and what you don't.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
-Thomas Jefferson

Im sorry you hate Thomas Jefferson.

ShipOfZion wrote:
Fuck off.

This is a blatant violation of board rules.

ShipOfZion wrote:
You're not special.

How would you know that?

ShipOfZion wrote:
If it inconveniences you, too fucking bad, it inconveniences everyone, deal with it. "Unjust rules". Really?! You cant park right in front of the door of the establishment you're going to, and that's unjust? Walk around the block a couple of times and get your fat-entitled-ass used to parking a few steps away from the entrance.

I dont think the parking rule is unjust.

Im just wondering if you have any limits or if you follow every rule all the time without question?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:20 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Im not arguing that the law shouldn't be enforced. Im just saying what I would do if I owned the business.
Understood.

To get this back on topic, obviously she made a mistake and was having a bad day. She should be fired from her job and never work again.

No one is saying she should never work again. But, she is a face of a major corporation. Not a good look if she's on tape acting like a Nazi. Maybe she should do something with a lower profile.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:21 am 

Britt McHenry = Degenerate Dave

Former host of The Outdoors Experience on WIND and The Great Outdoors on CLTV
http://www.wefishasa.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:21 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Don't tow JORR's car, he needs it to murder your child with.

Thanks,

Da' Management.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:22 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
ShipOfZion wrote:
Rules are made to be followed

Until they are recognized as unjust and overturned. Like slavery or women's suffrage etc

ShipOfZion wrote:
It seems like a lot of you assholes feel like you're special and don't have to follow rules or pick and choose what rules you obey and what you don't.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
-Thomas Jefferson

Im sorry you hate Thomas Jefferson.

ShipOfZion wrote:
Fuck off.

This is a blatant violation of board rules.

ShipOfZion wrote:
You're not special.

How would you know that?

ShipOfZion wrote:
If it inconveniences you, too fucking bad, it inconveniences everyone, deal with it. "Unjust rules". Really?! You cant park right in front of the door of the establishment you're going to, and that's unjust? Walk around the block a couple of times and get your fat-entitled-ass used to parking a few steps away from the entrance.

I dont think the parking rule is unjust.

Im just wondering if you have any limits or if you follow every rule all the time without question?

I follow rules and you are okay with breaking them. So what? In my opinion, that makes you an asshole. I'm a bad guy for following rules?! Get fucked.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:23 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Im not arguing that the law shouldn't be enforced. Im just saying what I would do if I owned the business.
Understood.

To get this back on topic, obviously she made a mistake and was having a bad day. She should be fired from her job and never work again.

Honestly, I would be in favor of a strict "Dont ever play the Do you know Who I am card or you will be fired immediately" rule

Same thing with taking the last of the coffee and not making more

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:24 am 

ShipOfZion wrote:

I follow rules and you are okay with breaking them. So what? In my opinion, that makes you an asshole. I'm a bad guy for following rules?! Get fucked.

Im pretty much just fucking around. Are you serious?

Do you not admit that there are such things as unjust laws and stupid rules that need to be overturned?

Im not saying to just do whatever you want but there are times when rules and laws need changing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:25 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
btw i'm going to make sure to unnecessarily jaywalk a whole bunch today while yelling out "SHIP OF ZION!!!!!" every time i do so. he'll claim i'm the one acting like a nazi for jaywalking as opposed to having local residents rat me out to the secret police who immediately show up and fine me heavily / arrest me for breaking important rules there to save me from myself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:27 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Honestly, I would be in favor of a strict "Dont ever play the Do you know Who I am card or you will be fired immediately" rule
I think you can play it if you are actually someone that matters. If it was me, and she explained who she was to me, I'd still be like "So?". I don't really care about the 58th most famous person at ESPN.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:27 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Hopefully you won't get gangraped

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:28 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
I think you can play it if you are actually someone that matters. If it was me, and she explained who she was to me, I'd still be like "So?". I don't really care about the 58th most famous person at ESPN.

I cant imagine when it would matter beyond high ranking govt officials or Kris Bryant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:30 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
ShipOfZion wrote:

Do you not admit that there are such things as unjust laws and stupid rules that need to be overturned?

Im not saying to just do whatever you want but there are times when rules and laws need changing.

I'm dead serious. Until whatever you define as unjust (which sure as hell isn't the same as what I do, I'll bet), gets overturned, it's the rule to abide by.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:31 am 

ShipOfZion wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
ShipOfZion wrote:

I'm dead serious. Until whatever you define as unjust (which sure as hell isn't the same as what I do, I'll bet), gets overturned, it's the rule to abide by.
like gangrapes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Too bad the tow lot attendant alerted Brit Mick to the presence of the video camera. Imagine the blue-streak she would've unleashed had she
thought no one was watching.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:32 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
btw i'm going to make sure to unnecessarily jaywalk a whole bunch today while yelling out "SHIP OF ZION!!!!!" every time i do so. he'll claim i'm the one acting like a nazi for jaywalking as opposed to having local residents rat me out to the secret police who immediately show up and fine me heavily / arrest me for breaking important rules there to save me from myself.

Hopefully, you'll get run over, smart-ass.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:33 am 

ShipOfZion sounds like the hall monitor everyone hated in Junior High right now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:36 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
all hot chicks get so pissed when their looks don't get them what they want.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:37 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
ShipOfZion wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

i used to walk backwards across busy 40mph streets with my arms extended out screaming "TAKE ME IF YOU WANT ME GOD!!!!!!!" so yeah, i'm really sure that my adventures in jaywalking are going to be the end of me cuz i pissed off some dude named shipofzion on a mesageboard.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:37 am 

Douchebag wrote:
ShipOfZion sounds like the hall monitor everyone hated in Junior High right now.

And y'all sound like the asshole kids who thought they could just do whatever the fuck they wanted with no consequences.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:38 am 

ShipOfZion wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

And y'all sound like the asshole kids who thought they could just do whatever the fuck they wanted with no consequences.

Yeah, we should have all been gangraped.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:38 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
ShipOfZion wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

i used to walk backwards across busy 40mph streets with my arms extended out screaming "TAKE ME IF YOU WANT ME GOD!!!!!!!" so yeah, i'm really sure that my adventures in jaywalking are going to be the end of me cuz i pissed off some dude named shipofzion on a mesageboard.

It only takes one time, smart-guy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:41 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Douchebag wrote:

I bet you're glad he got that cushy dean job at the high school. 8th grade is gonna rock for you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:45 am 

SomeGuy wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

I bet you're glad he got that cushy dean job at the high school. 8th grade is gonna rock for you.

Think of all the school sponsored gang rapes he'll get to participate in.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:48 am 

KDdidit wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Hey man, you've been nipping at my leg like some sad little terrier with this. I was speaking metaphorically. She needs to learn humility is what I wasn't eloquent enough to say at the time. Now, fuck off.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:49 am 

ShipOfZion wrote:
[She needs to learn humility is what I wasn't eloquent enough to say at the time.

Does she need to learn humility with or without 3 cocks in her mouth?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:51 am 

ShipOfZion wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
ShipOfZion wrote:

You should probably relax. You're going to give yourself skin failure.

Rules get overturned because people call them out as unjust. And you know very little about me. Dont be so quick to judge. We probably agree on a lot of rules.

Would you have told Rosa Parks to just get to the back of the damn bus?

Last edited by rogers park bryan on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:52 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
Douchebag wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Zion is a big rules guy.

Zion wants this woman to be gangraped. Doesn't sound like a rules guy to me.

Sounds like he thinks gang rape rules.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am 

Douchebag wrote:
ShipOfZion wrote:
[She needs to learn humility is what I wasn't eloquent enough to say at the time.

Does she need to learn humility with or without 3 cocks in her mouth?

I think I made myself clear. My words made an impression didn't they? Obviously seared on your brain. Good.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:54 am 

ShipOfZion wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Hey man, you've been nipping at my leg like some sad little terrier with this. I was speaking metaphorically. She needs to learn humility is what I wasn't eloquent enough to say at the time. Now, fuck off.

Yeah the first time I mentioned it you questioned if I was gay, you're a real idiot.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:55 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
a young ShipOfZion running for student council wrote:
GET RAPED!!! Now that I have your attention...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next