It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:27 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 56588
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
:lol: Oh my. Strong chance of them going into the bye at 1-7


Sept. 10 vs. Falcons

Sept. 17 at Buccaneers

Sept. 24 vs. Steelers

Sept. 28 at Packers (Thurs)

Oct. 9 vs. Vikings (Mon)

Oct. 15 at Ravens

Oct. 22 vs. Panthers

Oct. 29 at Saints

Nov. 5 BYE WEEK

Nov. 12 vs. Packers

Nov. 19 vs.Lions

Nov. 26 at Eagles

Dec. 3 vs. 49ers

Dec. 10 at Bengals

Dec. 16 at Lions (Sat)

Dec. 24 vs. Browns

Dec. 31 at Vikings

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 18755
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
I do not think Sept 24 is a Thursday but I will be marking that game down. I wasn't thinking we were playing the Steelers this year.

_________________
I can't complain but sometimes I still do... - J. Walsh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 6:09 pm
Posts: 3268
pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
9 home games, i hope i dont get charged extra for that 9th home game (December Lions game is at DET)

Last year's christmas eve game v. a playoff team in Washington was going for $20 a ticket on secondary market.... can't say a christmas eve battle against cleveland is going to fetch $10


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:54 am
Posts: 13775
pizza_Place: A few...
I guess we'll have to wait another season for the John Fox year 2 turnaround.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:36 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 56588
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Sorry. The website I copied that from had some errors. They have been fixed.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 36816
Nas wrote:
13-3

_________________
"He is a loathsome, offensive brute
--yet I can't look away."


Chus wrote:
And I didn't write it too neatly, so I have a sloppy pussy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8486
Location: Ex-Naperville, Ex-Homewood, Now Tinley Park
pizza_Place: Pizzeria Caputo Milano Duomo Theriot
Front end looks brutal.

_________________
"Parking is optional. Shitting is not." -- Crystal Lake Hoffy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:05 am
Posts: 6519
pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Decent chance of 0-8 Frank. Bucs will be decent this year.

_________________
Caller Bob wrote:
We like to fuck Gay, and without condoms. Deal with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 11849
Location: "Across 110th Street"
I really don't see a win before the bye, if only because the Saints game is in the Dome and the Vikings is also a road game

_________________
“There is no such thing as bad whiskey. Some whiskeys just happen to be better than others. But a man shouldn't fool with booze until he's fifty; then he's a damn fool if he doesn't.”
― William Faulkner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 18755
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
Can't really say until we see what Fangio has to work with.

_________________
I can't complain but sometimes I still do... - J. Walsh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:25 pm
Posts: 13573
Easily 11-5 this year. Just watch. We finally have a Mexican quarterback.

_________________

its just a nanosecond of eternity. 100 years is just a blip on nobody's radar. it either means nothing, or it means one thing which is everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:33 am
Posts: 6198
Location: Limbo
pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
Regular Reader wrote:
I really don't see a win before the bye, if only because the Saints game is in the Dome and the Vikings is also a road game

Looking like Fox won't last the season.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 45562
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
20-0

Super Bowl Champions.

_________________
chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 20116
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Terry's Peeps wrote:
20-0

Super Bowl Champions.


Damn, they're even gonna play an extra game to solidify the dominance.

_________________
SpiralStairs wrote:
It'd save everyone a lot of time if you'd just call me a faggot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 45562
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
20-0

Super Bowl Champions.


Damn, they're even gonna play an extra game to solidify the dominance.


Counting the Pro Bowl. It'll be basically all Bears.

_________________
chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 20116
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Terry's Peeps wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
20-0

Super Bowl Champions.


Damn, they're even gonna play an extra game to solidify the dominance.


Counting the Pro Bowl. It'll be basically all Bears.


Nice recovery. :wink:

_________________
SpiralStairs wrote:
It'd save everyone a lot of time if you'd just call me a faggot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:40 pm
Posts: 3921
pizza_Place: Pat's...South Loop
That first half schedule is the Bears' worst nightmare...there could be 30k no-shows for every game after the bye except the Pack.

_________________
To IkeSouth, bigfan wrote:
Are you stoned or pissed off, or both, when you create these postings?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:19 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 am
Posts: 44253
Location: Darkside Estates
Wow. Brutal.

_________________
"Play until it hurts, then play until it hurts to not play."
http://soundcloud.com/darkside124 HOF 2013, MM Champion 2014
bigfan wrote:
Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 11849
Location: "Across 110th Street"
Darkside wrote:
Wow. Brutal.


Honestly I think this year will come closest to the realization of Rozelle's dream of parity. Many schedules look a little difficult on April paper

_________________
“There is no such thing as bad whiskey. Some whiskeys just happen to be better than others. But a man shouldn't fool with booze until he's fifty; then he's a damn fool if he doesn't.”
― William Faulkner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:05 am
Posts: 6519
pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Regular Reader wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Wow. Brutal.


Honestly I think this year will come closest to the realization of Rozelle's dream of parity. Many schedules look a little difficult on April paper

That's always true, but do you seem them overachieving by more than 2 wins before the bye week?

_________________
Caller Bob wrote:
We like to fuck Gay, and without condoms. Deal with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 5828
Location: Chicago IL
pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Falcons- Easy W. Falcons are trash with their loser QB, loser coach and loser team. Bears suck too, but not in the same sinister "talented, but..." way Atlanta does.
Bucs- Revenge of the Glennon
Steelers- Roethlisberger will be recovering from a week 1 knee injury.
Packers- Probably a loss, but if there is ever a matchup you want on the randomness of Thursday night it is @Rodgers
Vikings- :lol:
Ravens- Is there anyone on the Ravens under age 30?
Panthers- Are terrible
Saints- :lol:

Could easily be 7-1, but my realistic prediction is 4-4.

_________________
good dolphin wrote:
When you can't move the Cubs to Rosemont, move Rosemont to the Cubs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:41 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 56588
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Those first 4 games...they will win one of them just because. I think they will beat the Panthers or Ravens, so 2-6 at the bye. They will beat the Lions once, Eagles, 49ers, Browns are also wins. I see them going 1-3 against the Vikes & Packers.

So as it stands now, I will say 6-10, with 7-9 being the high water mark and another 3-13 campaign being the low water mark.

Go Bears? :( :roll:

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:56 pm
Posts: 29770
Location: ...
Regular Reader wrote:
I really don't see a win before the bye, if only because the Saints game is in the Dome and the Vikings is also a road game


for us, the Saints have a pretty tough road in the first part of the season as well.


America wrote:
Falcons- Easy W. Falcons are trash with their loser QB, loser coach and loser team. Bears suck too, but not in the same sinister "talented, but..." way Atlanta does.
Bucs- Revenge of the Glennon
Steelers- Roethlisberger will be recovering from a week 1 knee injury.
Packers- Probably a loss, but if there is ever a matchup you want on the randomness of Thursday night it is @Rodgers
Vikings- :lol:
Ravens- Is there anyone on the Ravens under age 30?
Panthers- Are terrible
Saints- :lol:


for someone who rags on cubs fans, you sound about as dumb as the ones you knock.

_________________
http://www.thereviewbin.com
gregorslist.org


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 5828
Location: Chicago IL
pizza_Place: Baranabyis
People look at this schedule and think its 2 seasons ago. I'm really not too impressed with any of those teams other than Rodgers.

Only three elite QB's amongst those eight teams, and among that group one has a 50% chance of being injured (Roeth) and another is surrounded by an absolute dogshit roster (Brees).

Carolina is a bad team now, and Atlanta is proto-Carolina (bad team wins shitty division, gets hot in the playoffs, makes it to Super Bowl, gets exposed, goes back to being bad). Vikings and Buccaneers are dogshit too. The Bears could easily lose to any of them, because the Bears aren't very good either, but they could easily beat them too. More than half this first-half slate is in the same blob of general NFL mediocrity the Bears are in, all kind of hoping for a breakout kind of year. Except for Atlanta which had that breakout kind of year last season and now gets to experience the decline.

Of the top 5 teams I really wouldn't want to face in the regular season (Patriots, Seahawks, Packers, Chiefs, Raiders w a healthy Carr) the Bears play only one. They skip the brutal NFC East except for the shitty Eagles and seem to avoid all but one of the AFC teams anyone should be seriously worried about. And that one AFC team is only good when their QB is healthy and that QB is almost never healthy anymore.

Not worried about the schedule, if the Bears dont take the next step this season it wont be because they got dealt a brutal stretch of opponents.

_________________
good dolphin wrote:
When you can't move the Cubs to Rosemont, move Rosemont to the Cubs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:56 pm
Posts: 29770
Location: ...
the bears were 3-13 last year. they were awful. all the teams you are calling dogshit were either hovering around .500, or made the playoffs.

_________________
http://www.thereviewbin.com
gregorslist.org


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 33029
Location: Raytheon Acres, VA
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
They still probably win two or three before the bye because the NFL is trash but I expect the lowest season attendance in a long time.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 5828
Location: Chicago IL
pizza_Place: Baranabyis
W_Z wrote:
the bears were 3-13 last year. they were awful. all the teams you are calling dogshit were either hovering around .500, or made the playoffs.

Oh my god not the "hover around .500" group. BEARS ARE DOOMED, FIRE PACE...THERE IS NO HOPE.

_________________
good dolphin wrote:
When you can't move the Cubs to Rosemont, move Rosemont to the Cubs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:56 pm
Posts: 29770
Location: ...
are you this mentally broken? you completely missed the point. i don't care about "hovering" around .500, i'm saying those teams were in better positions than the bears were, who sat at 3-13.

the bears couldn't even beat jacksonville last year. the "dogshit" bucs slaughtered the bears last season. the hapless eagles wasted them too.

if you want to think your team is going to get better (i don't see how they could get worse at this point), fine. but lose the smug attitude. like i said, you look as foolish as the cubs fans you enjoy mocking so much. at least the cubs won a championship. the bears have been an NFL afterthought for some time now.

_________________
http://www.thereviewbin.com
gregorslist.org


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 5828
Location: Chicago IL
pizza_Place: Baranabyis
W_Z wrote:
are you this mentally broken? you completely missed the point. i don't care about "hovering" around .500, i'm saying those teams were in better positions than the bears were, who sat at 3-13.

the bears couldn't even beat jacksonville last year. the "dogshit" bucs slaughtered the bears last season. the hapless eagles wasted them too.

if you want to think your team is going to get better (i don't see how they could get worse at this point), fine. but lose the smug attitude. like i said, you look as foolish as the cubs fans you enjoy mocking so much. at least the cubs won a championship. the bears have been an NFL afterthought for some time now.


The only time I directly referenced the quality of the Chicago Bears in this thread was to say they could lose to any team on the schedule.
Quote:
The Bears could easily lose to any of them, because the Bears aren't very good either, but they could easily beat them too.


I dont understand why everyone looks at this schedule and suddenly thinks the season is over before it started. Maybe if they had the Patriots and Chiefs (or something like that) on there I'd agree but this is a pretty nonthreatening batch of teams. The second half group is trash. The first half is basically what a normal NFL schedule looks like.

It really doesn't have much to do with the Bears at all, this group of teams isn't that good.

_________________
good dolphin wrote:
When you can't move the Cubs to Rosemont, move Rosemont to the Cubs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bears 2017 schedule
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:01 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 4:47 pm
Posts: 25421
Location: computer
pizza_Place: Salerno's
5-11

_________________
http://soundcloud.com/audioidkid
@audioidkid
donspiracy wrote:
douglas from evergreen freakin park... fighter, survivor, string picker and ass kicker. Now he can call himself, Champion.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group