It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 6:25 pm 

Juiced wrote:
“I don’t really know what’s going on, but we’ll see,” Love told reporters Tuesday about his contract.

whats going on is you cant fool NFL owners.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 6:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
IkeSouth wrote:
Juiced wrote:
“I don’t really know what’s going on, but we’ll see,” Love told reporters Tuesday about his contract.

What if the owners are mostly residents of the Fox Cities?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 7:40 pm 

you can fool scouts. the mcaskys arent picking these quarterbacks, but they clearly get rid of them when they should.

if anything, green bay held onto rodgers too long. he was complacent around age 30. he probably would have another ring by now if he had fresh air back around then too.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 8:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
IkeSouth wrote:
Juiced wrote:

The Packers have a board of directors rather than owners in the traditional sense.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 8:20 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
Juiced wrote:

The Packers have a board of directors rather than owners in the traditional sense.

That’s probably why they’re more competently administered than most franchises.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 8:47 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Other organizations can't fleece their fans into buying worthless stock. They're around because Papa Bear was a benevolent leader.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 8:54 pm 
100000 CLUB

Great propaganda Caleb and Rome! It was Rome the entire time. I don't think they draft Nabers. According to Ian Cunningham, Caleb and Odunze were #1 and #2 on their board. WOW!

https://youtu.be/pog4odEdLgk?si=YFnvuy5owav6mmFb

Trump '24

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 9:03 pm 

Whoops…I can’t believe I said that in this of all forums.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 9:16 pm 
100000 CLUB

Bears were planning on draft Taylor at the start of Day 2. They also eyed Booker early on. They ended up giving up less for Booker than they planned on.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 5:35 am 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Great propaganda Caleb and Rome! It was Rome the entire time. I don't think they draft Nabers. According to Ian Cunningham, Caleb and Odunze were #1 and #2 on their board. WOW!

Good stuff. It's interesting to see different members of the organization when they let their guards down a bit. Poles seems like a really good guy--thoughtful, consistent, confident and not overbearing. Eberflus is surprisingly awkward for someone who needs to be a good communicator, teacher, and manager. He also appears to struggle with formulating thoughts that have more than three words in them. We already know this, but it bears repeating: Kevin Warren is just one weird, creepy motherfucker. If I were a Bears employee, I would never place any trust in him and wouldn't ever want to be around him. Caleb Williams also seems to be quite a strange guy...but in an endearing rather than a revolting way like Warren--at least for now. Rome Odunze just strikes me as a great kid, and I love the part of his back story about his relationship with his grandfather.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 5:36 am 
1000 CLUB

The Bears had Odunze ranked above MHJ?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:28 am 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:

Yeah, that's really surprising. Was it him or his father that's the problem? Hopefully, the Bears are right.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:44 am 

what is weird about williams? he seems obviously well rounded and high quality individual. his attitude alone will win games. he's our brett farve, no doubt.

i still cant get the image of justin fields on draft day out of my head

and this is the weird guy?

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 9:52 am 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Fields and Derrick Rose have similar personalities in that they’re always serious. I think Fields would have had that same expression even if he was drafted #1 overall.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 10:04 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Yeah, that's really surprising. Was it him or his father that's the problem? Hopefully, the Bears are right.

MJH is ducking his 4.6 40

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 10:17 am 
1000 CLUB

NME wrote:
Fields and Derrick Rose have similar personalities in that they’re always serious. I think Fields would have had that same expression even if he was drafted #1 overall.

He seems much more happy-go-lucky in Pittsburgh.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 10:38 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Good stuff. It's interesting to see different members of the organization when they let their guards down a bit. Poles seems like a really good guy--thoughtful, consistent, confident and not overbearing. Eberflus is surprisingly awkward for someone who needs to be a good communicator, teacher, and manager. He also appears to struggle with formulating thoughts that have more than three words in them. We already know this, but it bears repeating: Kevin Warren is just one weird, creepy motherfucker. If I were a Bears employee, I would never place any trust in him and wouldn't ever want to be around him. Caleb Williams also seems to be quite a strange guy...but in an endearing rather than a revolting way like Warren--at least for now. Rome Odunze just strikes me as a great kid, and I love the part of his back story about his relationship with his grandfather.

I think you nailed it.

The more I see of Poles the more I like him.

Flus is growing on me. He is no doubt awkward. But he seems very genuine and I think the team feels that and I think that is why they all seem to really enjoy playing for him.

Warren is creepy. And maybe it is me reading into things, but it seemed to me that even in that video that when Poles would hug Warren it was almost with an eyeroll type vibe. Warren is the opposite of Flus in that Warren is completely fake and has a used car politician feel to him.

I have a hard time believing that Williams and Odunze were 1-2 on their board, but it definitely seemed like it in the moment in the draft room.

Let's get to training camp!!!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 10:41 am 
1000 CLUB

This year's training camp is going to be EPIC!

Remember how crazy it was during Fields' first season?

Multiply that by 20 and that's going to be the way this camp goes.

I hope Caleb is ready for what's coming.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 10:56 am 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
NME wrote:

He seems much more happy-go-lucky in Pittsburgh.

He's awkwardly lying about his Pittsburgh coaches too.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 11:03 am 
100000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:

I have a hard time believing that Williams and Odunze were 1-2 on their board, but it definitely seemed like it in the moment in the draft room.

Let's get to training camp!!!

The video was heavily edited, but their focus appeared to be entirely on Odunze. Eberflus even checked with Caleb to see what he thought about Rome before the draft. That entire room seemed to be excited about getting him without trading anything. Then Cunningham blurted out something about their draft board amid his excitement.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 11:21 am 

I get the whole video is edited to be how they want to portray. But it seemed in the moment with Poles and Cunningham they were saying how did we come away with our 1 and 2?

Idk. It does not really matter.

I would still think if MJH and Odunze were both on the board they are taking MJH.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 11:44 am 

who knows. it hardly matters between the two. theyre both going to produce, and as receivers they can only impact the game so much. it will really come down to who has a more consistent drive to stay great, and they must have felt odunze will never give up.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 11:50 am 
100000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
I get the whole video is edited to be how they want to portray. But it seemed in the moment with Poles and Cunningham they were saying how did we come away with our 1 and 2?

I would still think if MJH and Odunze were both on the board they are taking MJH.

I'm not disagreeing. I made the same statement when I posted the video at the top of this page.

I'm not so sure about that, especially the way their board was set up. Chicago was the only place MHJ visited outside of Arizona. Maybe that visit didn't go well. I feel confident in saying they didn't want Nabers.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:08 pm 

It definitely seems like they would have taken Odunze over Nabers.

I hope a reporter asks Poles to clarify that at some point. If they had pick #2 in the draft would Odunze be their guy over everyone else?

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:57 pm 

Nas wrote:
RFDC wrote:

I'm not disagreeing. I made the same statement when I posted the video at the top of this page.

I'm not so sure about that, especially the way their board was set up. Chicago was the only place MHJ visited outside of Arizona. Maybe that visit didn't go well. I feel confident in saying they didn't want Nabers.

They probably liked that Williams and odunze have known each other too.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 1:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
IkeSouth wrote:
Nas wrote:
RFDC wrote:

They probably liked that Williams and odunze have known each other too.

I want Williams to be successful, he just has that weird Russell Wilson personality thing going on.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 3:38 pm 

you mean jim mcmahon thing. both of which, btw susan, won super bowl

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 4:14 pm 
100000 CLUB

For someone who has apparently consumed more Caleb Williams content than anyone else, I'm confident he's nothing like Russell Wilson. Russell Wilson may be a great father, but his image is fake and no one wants to be around him. It's the opposite for Caleb.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 4:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Nas wrote:
For someone who has apparently consumed more Caleb Williams content than anyone else, I'm confident he's nothing like Russell Wilson. Russell Wilson may be a great father, but his image is fake and no one wants to be around him. It's the opposite for Caleb.

Like the rest of us, you know nothing about Caleb. As we have seen time and again we really know nothing about any celebrity.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 4:52 pm 

i can see caleb rubbing guys the wrong way too. people generally dont like positivity in this country. jealousy is rampant these days.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next