It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 55  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
QBR is not passer rating nor does it stand in as a proxy for passer rating

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:24 pm 

LTG trying to bring up data is hilarious, he has no idea how to interpret or understand it given the numerous times he's run away from Fields data when confronted with it. You give him a simple bar chart and he probably thinks it's a representation of a skyline.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:50 pm 

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
veganfan21 wrote:
LTG trying to bring up data is hilarious, he has no idea how to interpret or understand it given the numerous times he's run away from Fields data when confronted with it. You give him a simple bar chart and he probably thinks it's a representation of a skyline.

Your arguments are repetitive and boring that's why.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:04 pm 

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Fields being the 42nd best QB in the fourth quarter is not an argument. It's a data point.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:07 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Fields being the 42nd best QB in the fourth quarter is not an argument. It's a data point.

So is Caleb Williams performance against shitty teams. As if the 4th Quarter being representative of ONLY 25% of the game. But whose for "stats" when you have a CFMB narrative to spin. What next? JFs stats after the 2 minute warning?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:12 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

So is Caleb Williams performance against shitty teams. As if the 4th Quarter being representative of ONLY 25% of the game. But whose for "stats" when you have a CFMB narrative to spin. What next? JFs stats after the 2 minute warning?

Actually 2 min warning stats are also important. It's called situational stats. Fields situational stats suck, just so you know. When you play like dog shit during most situations - a situation being a component of a game - it means you need to be replaced.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:28 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Actually 2 min warning stats are also important. It's called situational stats. Fields situational stats suck, just so you know. When you play like dog shit during most situations - a situation being a component of a game - it means you need to be replaced.

Interesting how whenever I watch the game the "experts" tended to blame the play calling a helluva lot more than they blamed Fields for those "disastrous" 4th Quarters. But I'm sure a rather biased observer such as yourself would ever consider the impact of shjtty play calling into your "situational" assessments would ya? Just Asking A Question

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:01 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
If Fields is so great, I can only assume half a dozen teams will want to trade for him by Wednesday night.

This whole debate is about to be settled. We should chill. And see what the entire NFL thinks of fields.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
The league and the media can be stupid. The media's narrative is changing because the people who are paid to evaluate Fields have watched more than his highlights. That said, someone is about to give Baker Mayfield a Daniel Jones contract. I'm not a Fields guy, but I would pay him an average of $14M a year for the next 2 years before I give Mayfield $30M+ a year.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:15 pm 

I think it's clear that my guy Fields is a goner. I think there is zero chance that they bring him back. With this being the case, they might as well just move him even if it's for only a 5th rounder. Once it got out that they were definitely drafting CW and Trading Fields his value decreased significantly. Might as well move him and let the Caleb era begin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:21 pm 

No, fields value decreased once teams confirmed he sucks. If you're good then your value doesn't decrease at all even if your team wants to move you. Fields cultists can't accept the truth...so sad.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:24 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
veganfan21 wrote:
No, fields value decreased once teams confirmed he sucks. If you're good then your value doesn't decrease at all even if your team wants to move you. Fields cultists can't accept the truth...so sad.

Right. If anyone thought he was great or even good he'd be gone. This is (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky all over again.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:33 pm 

Darkside wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Right. If anyone thought he was great or even good he'd be gone. This is (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky all over again.

Yep, once Cutler wanted out of Denver there was a league-wide bidding war for his services. If Stroud wanted out for some reason in Texas, GMs would sacrifice their mothers for his services. Fields is sitting out there right now on the side of the road with a sign that says "will QB for free," but teams just keep driving past. Poor LTG, can't deal with reality.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:38 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:

Sort of like Pippen was great "post Jordan"? Spare the world your opinion of what does and doesn't "suck". It tends to never quite be what it appears when it comes to a dude like you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:04 am 

Yeah in case you haven't realized it's GMs, scouts, personnel guys, etc who are saying Fields sucks since they want to either retain Pickett or draft rookies rather than chase the 23rd best "QB" in the league. Do you think they're dumb for not targeting Fields in their QB search? What makes them wrong and a random grumpy Patrick Williamson supporting basketball fan in Chicago right on Fields?

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:29 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Nas wrote:
The league and the media can be stupid. The media's narrative is changing because the people who are paid to evaluate Fields have watched more than his highlights. That said, someone is about to give Baker Mayfield a Daniel Jones contract. I'm not a Fields guy, but I would pay him an average of $14M a year for the next 2 years before I give Mayfield $30M+ a year.

We know what Mayfield's ceiling is. If Cousins is going to get 40, then a 54 QBR maybe gets you 30. I'm not too familiar with what Joe Average Quarterback should make.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:37 am 

All QBs who made the playoffs last year finished top 2 in their divisions in QBR. Mayfield was first I think in the NFC South. If he continues to finish that high then he'll likely see another playoff birth.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:23 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
Yeah in case you haven't realized it's GMs, scouts, personnel guys, etc who are saying Fields sucks since they want to either retain Pickett or draft rookies rather than chase the 23rd best "QB" in the league. Do you think they're dumb for not targeting Fields in their QB search? What makes them wrong and a random grumpy Patrick Williamson supporting basketball fan in Chicago right on Fields?

If Fields were as garbage as CFMB Football Guru Vegan (oxymoron if ever there was one) keeps espousing, then he'd already be gone by now. And you don't even know what Poles's asking price for Fields happens to be either. He might be holding out for a first or even a 2nd and teams aren't willing to pay it. And my assertion that he played for a terrible OC has already been validated by the fact that the Bears canned the guy immediately after the season.
And if Fields were as shitty as "noted CFMB" Gurus continue to suggest, then there would never have been as much as debate as to whether he should remain or not from REAL BEAR fans. Not some guy on the internet who has been pissy about every Chicago franchise which he cares enough to speak about. When the Bears draft Caleb Williams and he happens to suit up, there isn't a doubt in my mind that you will be dissing the shit out of him this time next year as well. No doubt in my mind about that

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:33 am 

We don't have to say "if Fields sucks." We have indisputable information on that already. That info says he's an elite runner and below average at everything else. When you drill down into that everything else, there are certain things where the below average turns into absolutely sucks. We know all of that, so there's no "if" here, the "if" is only for cultists who are in denial.

I'll give Caleb 25 games like I did to Fields. 25 games provides a sufficient sample size of data from which one can establish trends. If he blows then I'll say he blows, I'm not a meatball fan whose going to cling to a QB and deny evidence that he sucks just because the QB plays for Chicago. That's what you do.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:42 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
We don't have to say "if Fields sucks." We have indisputable information on that already. That info says he's an elite runner and below average at everything else. When you drill down into that everything else, there are certain things where the below average turns into absolutely sucks. We know all of that, so there's no "if" here, the "if" is only for cultists who are in denial.

I'll give Caleb 25 games like I did to Fields. 25 games provides a sufficient sample size of data from which one can establish trends. If he blows then I'll say he blows, I'm not a meatball fan whose going to cling to a QB and deny evidence that he sucks just because the QB plays for Chicago. That's what you do.

And I have "numbers" of his which align quite nicely with those of a league MVP. Numbers which you continue to ignore because you have a CFMB narrative to promote. You post on a board where MANY pumped the exploits of a,dude that threw all of 3 TDs with 6 ints simply because they HATE Justin Fields. Do you really think anyone is going to take guys like you seriously with this being the case? Just Asking A Question.

And if were all about the legs and not about the arm with Fields then he never would have thrown 16 Tds with 9 ints. And 2 of those were hail Mary passes into the end zone as I recall. But those "numbers" in the biased world of yours, hardly matter I'm sure

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:52 am 

Dude, you don't know numbers if your best comeback is to cite 16 and 9, as if that means anything. This is not basketball. Anyway, I knew you were delusional coming into the thread, but when you used mvp and Fields in the same sentence it just means you're beyond hope. When Bustin Fields gets his ass traded because he sucks, I hope you and the cult follow his bum ass out of the city as well. Y'all make this city dumber with your Fields homerism. Take Hussra with you.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:03 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
Dude, you don't know numbers if your best comeback is to cite 16 and 9, as if that means anything. This is not basketball. Anyway, I knew you were delusional coming into the thread, but when you used mvp and Fields in the same sentence it just means you're beyond hope. When Bustin Fields gets his ass traded because he sucks, I hope you and the cult follow his bum ass out of the city as well. Y'all make this city dumber with your Fields homerism. Take Hussra with you.

Hey delusional CFMB poster. He isn't getting traded because he "sucks". He's getting traded because the Bears have the #1 pick and believe they have the chance to draft a,Superstar QB with said pick. And as evidenced by your Basketball discussions, you wouldn't know an Uber talented player if your life depended on it. Or even a good player for that matter.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:14 am 

You can't this sort of "analysis" just anywhere. Isn't thus dude touted as one of the "weapons" which Fields is supposed to have at his disposal?
veganfan21 wrote:
If Kmet stopped showing up to work would anyone notice?

Then when was noted CFMB football guru Vegan bashing him? Just Asking Questions

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:15 am 

pizza_Place: not Pequod's
They can't even get something like Sam Darnold trade compensation for him.
Imagine what they could get if he didn't suck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:20 am 

, you wouldn't know an Uber talented player if your life depended on it. Or even a good player for that matter.

When you back Patrick Williams, you're not allowed to say things like this.

As for talent, it's only a part of the equation. This is the biggest flaw of your scouting outlook in all sports.

Fields has better arm talent than Gardner Minshew
Fields has better running talent than Gardner Minshew
Gardner Minshew has better quarterbacking skills than Fields

Conclusion: Gardner Minshew is a better quarterback. The best place for Fields talents is an Olympic javelin throwing contest, not trying to get a first down on 3 and 9. We need an actual QB for that.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 am 

ShortTimeLurker wrote:
They can't even get something like Sam Darnold trade compensation for him.
Imagine what they could get if he didn't suck

"WE" really don't know what they can get for him because he hasn't been traded yet. Nor do "we" actually know what the asking price happens to be either. Though I'm sure Vegan the Guru has his "thoughts" no doubt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:25 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
, you wouldn't know an Uber talented player if your life depended on it. Or even a good player for that matter.

When you back Patrick Williams, you're not allowed to say things like this.

As for talent, it's only a part of the equation. This is the biggest flaw of your scouting outlook in all sports.

Fields has better arm talent than Gardner Minshew
Fields has better running talent than Gardner Minshew
Gardner Minshew has better quarterbacking skills than Fields

Conclusion: Gardner Minshew is a better quarterback. The best place for Fields talents is an Olympic javelin throwing contest, not trying to get a first down on 3 and 9. We need an actual QB for that.

Hey Guru how about "WE" put this on the line. You being the "Guru" :lol: :lol: :lol: that you are and me being a football "casual" at this point of my illustrious career. I say Fields goes for no less than a 3rd round pick. You believe he sucks and has no value. With this being the case this should be a,slam dunk for an "expert" such as yourself correct? I'm willing to wager on it. Small donation to the CFMB pot to the loser. What say you?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:49 am 

pizza_Place: not Pequod's
Reports are out there the Bears want Sam Darnold trade type of compensation.
There are no takers. Connect the dots, do the math whatever. The NFL views him as a backup or a mediocre starter at best.
Harsh reality for the MVP Fields club.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:50 am 

ShortTimeLurker wrote:
Reports are out there the Bears want Sam Darnold trade type of compensation.
There are no takers. Connect the dots, do the math whatever. The NFL views him as a backup or a mediocre starter at best.
Harsh reality for the MVP Fields club.

Again we'll know what his value happens to be when he gets traded. Not from Twitter or CFMB "Reports".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 55  Next