It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Because Kap and other jock sniffers say so.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Nas wrote:
The next Bears GM will be black and the head coach may be as well. I think the GM pick will be solid. No so sure about the head coach. The cynic in me believes the Bears are doing this to shield management from criticism by former players and members of the media.

What makes you think the GM pick will be solid?

On a side note: I do like the classic CFMB ploy where you make up a scenario (they will be black hires) and then draw a conclusion as if it has actually happened.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:38 pm 
100000 CLUB

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Nas wrote:
The next Bears GM will be black and the head coach may be as well. I think the GM pick will be solid. No so sure about the head coach. The cynic in me believes the Bears are doing this to shield management from criticism by former players and members of the media.

On a side note: I do like the classic CFMB ploy where you make up a scenario (they will be black hires) and then draw a conclusion as if it has actually happened.

The only people that they have asked to speak to are black, Tanisha will be in the room, Soup will too, George sits on some diversity committee and management is desperate to change the narrative about the organization.

I'll own it if I'm wrong.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Nas wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Nas wrote:

The only people that they have asked to speak to are black, Tanisha will be in the room, Soup will too, George sits on some diversity committee and management is desperate to change the narrative about the organization.

I think he’s asking you why you think the GM will be solid, not balck.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Nas wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Nas wrote:

Oops.

They're trying to interview guys who have been in multiple organizations that have drafted well while they were there. This is different than what they did with Nagy and Pace.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
So they will hire someone with a solid draft record. Wasn't that Pace's strength supposedly? Having a "director of diversity" involved in the process is the writing on the wall. They are not going to hire two white guys.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:52 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
So they will hire someone with a solid draft record. Wasn't that Pace's strength supposedly? Having a "director of diversity" involved in the process is the writing on the wall. They are not going to hire two white guys.

Fine with me if they can get into the goddamn playoffs. Oh, and win a playoff game.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:53 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's

Olin Kruetz isnt white.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Olin Kruetz isnt white.

I think you might have joined a different discussion :scratch:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:56 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Olin Kruetz isnt white.

And bonita fish are big, Simple Frank.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:01 pm 

Darkside wrote:

Fine with me if they can get into the goddamn playoffs. Oh, and win a playoff game.

They will get a more diverse version of Pace and Nagy. Morocco and Bienemy or something like that, and it will be another press conference 3 years later. Bienemy will absolutely suck as a head coach.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Darkside wrote:

They will get a more diverse version of Pace and Nagy. Morocco and Bienemy or something like that, and it will be another press conference 3 years later. Bienemy will absolutely suck as a head coach.

I'll be surprised if they hire another KC guy.

But maybe that's what Ted and Tanisha like!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:05 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Nas wrote:

Oops.

They're trying to interview guys who have been in multiple organizations that have drafted well while they were there. This is different than what they did with Nagy and Pace.

Nas is woozy, today has taken a toll on him. Prayers that he recovers, or a lot of Jack.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:07 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Anybody who’s seen this play out in the corporate world knows Tanisha is making the hiring decision.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:08 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Maybe they go defense. They gone offense then defense since Lovie. I would tend to think they would like a mentor for Fields, but that didn't work with (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky. So maybe they've moved on from that notion.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:10 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Tall Midget wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Anybody who’s seen this play out in the corporate world knows Tanisha is making the hiring decision.

Academia, too.

They will be using Tanisha's playbook by April minicamp.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:12 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Yep. You don't hire her and bring her to the press conference to hire to 50+ year old white guys. And Holmes was already going off on how disrespected she was at the press conference. As weak and stupid as the McCaskey's are it's a play to hire people who don't have the power to change anything really, but at least there is a nice narrative this time.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:44 pm 

They'll fuck this up whether the people are black or white. Nothing will change until ownership changes.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:56 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
can someone summarize?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:33 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
HawaiiYou wrote:
can someone summarize?

8am. Yay!
845am. Woop woop double yay.
10am. Uhhh...
1pm. Wait, what?
115pm. You gotta be shitting me.
130pm. What the mother fucking fuck?
2pm. What just happened?
2pm-current time... malaise.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:19 am 

pizza_Place: What About Burgers
Randy Moss beat the shit out of a teammate in highschool but no one says anything about that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:34 am 
1000 CLUB

Tanesha Wade...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:20 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's

Mickey Loomis drafted well for N.O. ..Pace got him coffee..like Nagy didnt do shit for Reid.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:23 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nas wrote:
Ex players, who didn't win anything, have convinced fans and jock sniffing members of the media that they are football geniuses. The Bears are losing the PR battle because they haven't caved and cut an Olin or Lance Briggs a check or loudly told them to go fuck themselves.

The way Lance Briggs is eating he clearly doesnt need the money.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:43 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
The Bears lose the PR battle because they're incompetent, not because of Olin Kruetz.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:50 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Yeah, I mentioned it’s not a good plan to blast someone when you speak to the public once a year and the other guy can get on the radio an hour later and whenever else he wants to fire back at you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:03 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
What About Randy Moss wrote:
Randy Moss beat the shit out of a teammate in highschool but no one says anything about that.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:14 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Yep. You don't hire her and bring her to the press conference to hire to 50+ year old white guys. And Holmes was already going off on how disrespected she was at the press conference. As weak and stupid as the McCaskey's are it's a play to hire people who don't have the power to change anything really, but at least there is a nice narrative this time.

sounds like there is a new member of Sir's little sister list

"Tanesha, I am also a college professor, would you like to go out for coffee to compare notes on the profession?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Tanesha's background is in event planning and in game entertainment. Not sure how booking Red Panda for the half-time show qualifies to vet future GMs and HCs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:25 am 

Hussra wrote:
Tanesha's background is in event planning and in game entertainment. Not sure how booking Red Panda for the half-time show qualifies to vet future GMs and HCs.

They should hire that guy who folds himself into a box at half time of the Bulls’ games.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next