It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Vikes @ Bears
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:49 pm 

Ron Wolfley wrote:
Terrific loss versus a team competing with the Bears for good draft positioning. Panthers lose again today.

We will be happy we lost this game in about 60 days

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
The Justin Fields crowd has turned into a cult. I wanted him to be it, I know Bagent is not it for his wounded duck 2 awful throws.

It just all sucks. Goff and Bernstein still trolls doing the race baiting, read Bernstein article which is par the course.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
good dolphin wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Terrific loss versus a team competing with the Bears for good draft positioning. Panthers lose again today.

We will be happy we lost this game in about 60 days

I’m already happy

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Will we be happy about the loss when Poles squanders the assets into another 14 loss team?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:37 pm 

we have more talent this year, its obvious. if we tank again, we might be in a position that a real coach wants to be here.

problem is the bears seem to hate hiring experienced coaches.

anyway, it would be good to get the first two picks and john gruden.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Caller Bob wrote:
Will we be happy about the loss when Poles squanders the assets into another 14 loss team?

Dolphin won’t like that you are against the Poles.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:42 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
yeah yeah yeah I never said that yeah yeah yeah you can't tell what I really mean yeah yeah yeah y'all be well though [cry-laugh emoji]

it gets worse.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:50 pm 

cookie23 wrote:
The Justin Fields crowd has turned into a cult. I wanted him to be it, I know Bagent is not it for his wounded duck 2 awful throws.

It just all sucks. Goff and Bernstein still trolls doing the race baiting, read Bernstein article which is par the course.

Though the Vikings could barely stay out of their own way while missing star wideout Justin Jefferson, they nevertheless hung on to win 19-13 after Byron Murphy intercepted Tyson Bagent's woefully underthrown pass intended for DJ Moore. An undrafted rookie from Division-II Shepherd, Bagent had engineered an efficient touchdown drive in the quarter, and certain Bears fans from Downers Grove to Hegewisch and Antioch to Kankakee were stirring in their feelings before the deciding duck tumbled dead out of the sky.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Again, what is to gain by making straw man attacks against white suburban fans? He/they think those fans would rather the Bears lose than have a black QB do well? It’s a long time since Vince Evans.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:54 pm 

What's Goff's perceived "win" here? The 3rd year black QB was absolute shit today before getting hurt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
The Doctor of Love wrote:
Again, what is to gain by making straw man attacks against white suburban fans? He/they think those fans would rather the Bears lose than have a black QB do well? It’s a long time since Vince Evans.

Because they think it's what will make their white, city-dwelling target audience consume their content long enough to hear some measurable ads. In other news, Goff was fired from hosting gigs in Atlanta and Chicago—the latter after he took over for a legend and proceeded to crater the timeslot's ratings for the station—and Dan has been demoted from drive time and is on his third or fourth midday partner in five or so years.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
It's rage bait. Nobody that liked Goff before that tweet is all of a sudden going to hate him because of it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:07 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
What's Goff's perceived "win" here? The 3rd year black QB was absolute shit today before getting hurt

Not to mention that as bad as the undrafted white rookie quarterback from Podunk university played in his first actual game he stil outplayed his darling Justin Fields

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:12 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
badrogue17 wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
yeah yeah yeah I never said that yeah yeah yeah you can't tell what I really mean yeah yeah yeah y'all be well though [cry-laugh emoji]

it gets worse.

THERE IT IS! THERE IT IS! Even without Metra service to Plainfield, that train's never late.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:13 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
badrogue17 wrote:
certain Bears fans from Downers Grove to Hegewisch and Antioch to Kankakee were stirring in their feelings before the deciding duck tumbled dead out of the sky.[/i]

Hegewisch is like all Mexican now. Maybe he really does need to be challenged to go there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:28 pm 

Shot: "Mitch sucks, certain fans just don't want to believe it because of his skin color!

Chaser: "Justin Fields doesn't suck, certain fans just believe he sucks because of his skin color!"

Why do they even pretend to like talking sports anymore? Just go full-on political/culture-war content.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Goff has the people who've disliked his thoughts for a decade disliking his thought. Shocking!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:35 pm 

the rear door on my acura closes at the same rate as my garage door. so if you hit them both at the same time, they both close without hitting eachother. its cool to watch.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
badrogue17 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Not to mention that as bad as the undrafted white rookie quarterback from Podunk university played in his first actual game he stil outplayed his darling Justin Fields

Seems that Bagent checked into the right play more often than not, he cannot help that the Bears keep trotting a LT out there would be a backup guard on most teams, or that the franchise has decided to go with a center that has a history of not being able to successfully execute shotgun snaps. If he gets another second he has Moore singled up in the end zone which likely ends up in a PI or a TD. He gets the ball out quickly, but it exposes the Bears players inability to execute routine blocks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:48 pm 

Nas wrote:
Goff has the people who've disliked his thoughts for a decade disliking his thought. Shocking!

If you're including me in that group, you'd be wrong. I loved Goff as a talent for a long time, and in real-time during his pairing with Bernstein I thought it was Dan holding back Jason from putting on a really good sports talk show. Dan NEVER discusses college football, and Jason demonstrated an intimate knowledge of it regularly, for instance [EDIT: with the added benefit of being able to identify players that might be targets for the Bears.].

When they split, reading the tea leaves of Goff's comments about programming decisions had me thinking that it was Dan making the decision to do things like, say, cover the NBA Western Conference quarters for multiple segments and harp on cultural issues. Now, though, I'm questioning whether that was entirely accurate.

Last edited by Juice's Lecture Notes on Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Clawmaster wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Seems that Bagent checked into the right play more often than not, he cannot help that the Bears keep trotting a LT out there would be a backup guard on most teams, or that the franchise has decided to go with a center that has a history of not being able to successfully execute shotgun snaps. If he gets another second he has Moore singled up in the end zone which likely ends up in a PI or a TD. He gets the ball out quickly, but it exposes the Bears players inability to execute routine blocks.

Come on Claw. I know it’s fun to root for the backup, but deep down you know Bagent is trash.

Last edited by Zippy-The-Pinhead on Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:49 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
the rear door on my acura closes at the same rate as my garage door. so if you hit them both at the same time, they both close without hitting eachother. its cool to watch.

Related rates! Welcome to DiffEq.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:54 pm 

It makes you wonder just what the hell Ron Rivy-Air-ya was thinking with his game plan against Fields

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Nas wrote:

If you're including me in that group, you'd be wrong. I loved Goff as a talent for a long time, and in real-time during his pairing with Bernstein I thought it was Dan holding back Jason from putting on a really good sports talk show. Dan NEVER discusses college football, and Jason demonstrated an intimate knowledge of it regularly, for instance.

When they split, reading the tea leaves of Goff's comments about programming decisions had me thinking that it was Dan making the decision to do things like, say, cover the NBA Western Conference quarters for multiple segments and harp on cultural issues. Now, though, I'm questioning whether that was entirely accurate.

I loved Dan before Penn State. Outside of North, no one has done it better since I've been a sports radio consumer. "Everyone" loved Goff because he frequently poked the know-it-all rich guy. Goff also posted under his name and regularly showed up at CSFMB events. People dislike Goff now SOLELY because his political views differ from theirs. His sports opinions were always mediocre.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:58 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
It makes you wonder just what the hell Ron Rivy-Air-ya was thinking with his game plan against Fields

Yeah, Justin can't beat the Bears' pedestrian, predictable Cover 2 zone scheme in practice, and yet he insisted on man coverage, apparently.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

Fields has a dislocated thumb. What say you, CFMB doctors?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
Having the ball with 13 seconds left in the half and opting to knee it out to the half should be a fireable offense for any coach. oooo but what if the hail mary gets picked? Who the fuck cares, they arent taking it all the way back on a hail mary. You don't get the ball next quarter. You have it now. You have no idea when you'll have it again. It makes no sense to turn down an opportunity to score, unless you're a spineless placeholder coach like the current waste of time we have.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
Nas wrote:

Remove it all the way and gouge out one of flus's eyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Nas wrote:

take two of these and Caller Bob in the morning,

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:10 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
I'm curious if the offense runs smoother with QB2 after a full week of practice. Gotta try something different. Tired of all the excuses

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next