It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bears at Redskins
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:31 am 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
That said, I think the Redskins are quietly a terrible team with an awful QB.

The bears are loudly that team.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:36 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
W_Z wrote:
That said, I think the Redskins are quietly a terrible team with an awful QB.

The bears are loudly that team.

:lol:

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:45 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Fields throwing for 300+ yds and 4 TDs against the worst defense in the league is the same as (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky throwing 300+ yds and 6 TDs versus the Bucs. Fields still sucks. Tonight will be bad. Hopefully it will continue to be bad because Caleb Williams.

God willing.

I don’t want some weird Thursday night game throwing off draft positioning. Panthers get the Lions this week so it should be another solid two loss weekend for the Bears.

I believe 16 of the last 20 teams to start 0-5 got the #1 pick.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:47 am 

Nas wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Fields throwing for 300+ yds and 4 TDs against the worst defense in the league is the same as (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky throwing 300+ yds and 6 TDs versus the Bucs. Fields still sucks. Tonight will be bad. Hopefully it will continue to be bad because Caleb Williams.

God willing.

I don’t want some weird Thursday night game throwing off draft positioning. Panthers get the Lions this week so it should be another solid two loss weekend for the Bears.

Bears should get two shots at it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:50 am 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

God willing.

Bears should get two shots at it.

Yep!

Trump '24

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:00 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

Caleb will Eli Manning the Bears, but if that happens, I imagine the #1 overall pick in 2024 could fetch a record, for sure 3 maybe even 4 future first round picks?

His dad can talk all he wants. There's no way he doesn't enter the '24 draft. Has there been any other QB after Eli that refused to be drafted #1 by a team? JaMarcus Russell, Stafford, Newton, Luck, Winston, Burrow, Mayfield, Murray, and Lawrence all never said a word. Wasn't one of the reasons Eli didn't want to play in San Diego was that he wanted to play in much bigger market? And if there's Bears coaching/organizational worries --- if they pull off the #1 pick, Eberflus certainly won't be there anymore. Who knows about Poles.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:02 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

Caleb will Eli Manning the Bears, but if that happens, I imagine the #1 overall pick in 2024 could fetch a record, for sure 3 maybe even 4 future first round picks?

His dad can talk all he wants. There's no way he doesn't enter the '24 draft. Has there been any other QB after Eli that refused to be drafted #1 by a team? JaMarcus Russell, Stafford, Newton, Luck, Winston, Burrow, Mayfield, Murray, and Lawrence all never said a word. Wasn't one of the reasons Eli didn't want to play in San Diego was that he wanted to play in much bigger market? And if there's Bears coaching/organizational worries --- if they pull off the #1 pick, Eberflus certainly won't be there anymore. Who knows about Poles.

Elway. And Andrew Luck went back for his senior year because he didn't want to play for the Panthers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:03 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Caller Bob wrote:
Eddie Jackson isn't playing
This is more the norm than anything.

Football Team 26
Bears 20

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:20 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
commanders win 12-7. fields leads an end of game drive but turns it over in the red zone.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:25 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

Elway. And Andrew Luck went back for his senior year because he didn't want to play for the Panthers.

Elway, Manning, and Luck. So it's rare.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:26 am 

Commanders 34
Bears 17

0-5 here we come!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:28 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Commanders 38
Bears 27

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:34 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

Elway, Manning, and Luck. So it's rare.

Yet history suggests the Bears are the absolute worst spot for a young QB to come in and succeed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:49 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Whatever happens tonight the same people will blame it all on the head coach.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:52 am 

blackhawksfan wrote:

And you will be right here exclaiming TOUCHDOWN and such HY nonsense as always

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:53 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

I also believe it's a real possibility. NIL might be chump change compared to #1 money, but it's still a shitload more than the 3 examples were getting. It's a LEGIT threat.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:54 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
billypootons wrote:
commanders win 12-7. fields leads an end of game drive but turns it over in the red zone.

this actually sounds about right.
probably 3-0 at halftime

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:55 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Bagels wrote:
billypootons wrote:

probably 3-0 at halftime
Isn't this exactly what happened when the Bears and Wash played on a Thursday last season?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:03 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Bagels wrote:
billypootons wrote:

probably 3-0 at halftime
Isn't this exactly what happened when the Bears and Wash played on a Thursday last season?

Pretty much. Just a dogshit game all around iirc.

That said, wasn’t it the game that preceded the good-Fields era (of like 5 games)?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:09 am 

I dont see any way this defense holds a team on the road to 12 pts. I see something more like 34 - 13

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:10 am 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

I also believe it's a real possibility. NIL might be chump change compared to #1 money, but it's still a shitload more than the 3 examples were getting. It's a LEGIT threat.

It's an awful gamble. Luck and Eli came from families with wealth. NIL doesn't protect you from an injury, shit season, or worse option the following season.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:16 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
blackhawksfan wrote:

If he doesn't call more than a handful of blitzes against an inexperienced QB, then I'll be first in line to blame him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:18 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

It's an awful gamble. Luck and Eli came from families with wealth. NIL doesn't protect you from an injury, shit season, or worse option the following season.

Williams could return to school and sit out the 2024 college season to avoid being picked by the Bears and still be the #1 overall pick in the 2025 NFL draft...by the Bears! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:21 am 

Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

Exactly. Chicago's a big market as well. The money he'd get from endorsements alone would be ridiculous. Terrible gamble.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:23 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Caleb Williams drives a Hawk auto Ford and so should you

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:24 am 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:

Williams could return to school and sit out the 2024 college season to avoid being picked by the Bears and still be the #1 overall pick in the 2025 NFL draft...by the Bears! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Trump '24

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Have people looked at the Bears schedule lately? I know the Bears suck but it's hilarious that fans are already penciling in the #1 pick in the draft. We play the Lions twice but every other team is garbage.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:56 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Bagels wrote:
billypootons wrote:

probably 3-0 at halftime

that was the joke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:59 am 

blackhawksfan wrote:
Have people looked at the Bears schedule lately? I know the Bears suck but it's hilarious that fans are already penciling in the #1 pick in the draft. We play the Lions twice but every other team is garbage.

I don't think anyone is penciling the Bears in the #1 draft spot. It's just fun to think about drafting Williams. I've taken another look at the schedule. You think the Vikings, Raiders, Chargers, Saints, and Panthers are going to be easy teams to beat? Cardinals and Falcons perhaps towards the end of the season.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
blackhawksfan wrote:

It's expectations like this that let people know you've basically been living under a rock for the past 18 months.

You do realize the Bears were the worst team in the league right? That's not an exaggeration...it's how the Bears earned the no 1 pick.

You do realize the bears are again the worst team in the league right now, right?

So if you're good on the above points, what makes it reasonable to expect the Bears handle the "garbage" teams on the schedule when, per the above, the bears are the garbagiest team that's ever garbaged for the past two years?

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next