It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 54  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:21 pm 

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
RFDC wrote:
No offense to Keyshawn, but he loves the sound of his voice. He is not someone that can be trusted to evaluate QBs. If he played with Justin Fields he would be bitching within 2 quarters to get him the damn ball more.

He stated that Fields was the better talent and essentially said that Caleb Williams is just a guy. Can't say that I expected that to be honest.

Yeah and he maybe right. But as we have said in this thread no one really knows right now.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
RFDC wrote:
RFDC wrote:
No offense to Keyshawn, but he loves the sound of his voice. He is not someone that can be trusted to evaluate QBs. If he played with Justin Fields he would be bitching within 2 quarters to get him the damn ball more.

He stated that Fields was the better talent and essentially said that Caleb Williams is just a guy. Can't say that I expected that to be honest.

Yeah and he maybe right. But as we have said in this thread no one really knows right now.

Agreed. I'm just shocked by the certainty which he displayed. He didn't filibuster are punk out by making it a "both sides" argument. He was definitive about Fields being the guy. I thought that he'd roll with Williams or make it seem as if they were comparable but he didn't.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Yeah he's the guy - the 23rd best guy. There are data driven arguments and then there are estrogen based arguments, which is what you, Johnson, and the rest of the cult bring.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:41 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Yeah he's the guy - the 23rd best guy. There are data driven arguments and then there are estrogen based arguments, which is what you, Johnson, and the rest of the cult bring.

More CFMB talking points. Don't care. He compared the two and said Fields was better. He also said that Fields problems were mostly due to poor coaching. He also said that bad coaching would impact any quarterback. Great ones included and provided examples..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:42 pm 

Where is the data. I brought data.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:

The coach he said was terrible was fired. There is your data. If you listen to the CFMB gurus you'd think that Fields was surrounded by a number of All Pros and he's the one that routinely comes up short. Then you get away from the bubble and most everyone says his supporting cast, coaches included, sucks.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:46 pm 

Okay, estrogen based. Got it.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:17 am 

veganfan21 wrote:

More CFMB talking points. Don't care. He compared the two and said Fields was better. He also said that Fields problems were mostly due to poor coaching. He also said that bad coaching would impact any quarterback. Great ones included and provided examples..

right out of the box he said the difference between Fields and the others in the division is consistent coaching. He specifically pointed to Cousins. Kevin O'Connell has been there two years and Cousins was hurt half the second. Goff and Cousins are on their second teams. What am I supposed to do with the kind of analysis?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:27 am 

veganfan21 wrote:

The coach he said was terrible was fired. There is your data. If you listen to the CFMB gurus you'd think that Fields was surrounded by a number of All Pros and he's the one that routinely comes up short. Then you get away from the bubble and most everyone says his supporting cast, coaches included, sucks.

He's got the sixth ranked WR, seventh ranked TE and the second ranked rushing offense. I'll absolutely concede that the depth at the skills position was terrible resulting in the worst skills position collectives in the conference. Still, his group is better than some teams that are still in the playoffs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:38 am 

good dolphin wrote:
What am I supposed to do with the kind of analysis?

You could start by placing quotation marks around "analysis" to give Johnson's comments the derision they deserve.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:50 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
veganfan21 wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
What am I supposed to do with the kind of analysis?

You could start by placing quotation marks around "analysis" to give Johnson's comments the derision they deserve.

I guess Keyshawn didnt get around to analyzing Mitch when he was here and about to be let go because based on “ analytics” , he was the guy too.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:05 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
I thought Michael Jordan formally killed the idea that ex-star athletes know anything about talent evaluation.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:26 am 

pizza_Place: not Pequod's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKjZ4uL4JrA

Keyshawn Johnson on who should be the Bears QB in 2021

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:45 am 

Lol bears dead last in 4th quarter passer rating right behind Zach Wilson. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We want H1M!
Don't trade H1M!

:lol:

https://www.footballdb.com/statistics/n ... t=passrate

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:50 am 

Addendum:

Chicago threw the most fourth quarter INTs
Scored the fewest number of 4th q TDs
Threw for third fewest 4q yards

:lol: :lol:

But don't trade H1M... we're set for the next decade!

:lol:

Get this emotion-based Keyshawn/LTG/Parkins/Bernstein/Holmes/Juiced pro Fields bullshit out of here. Weak sauce.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:56 am 

good dolphin wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

He's got the sixth ranked WR, seventh ranked TE and the second ranked rushing offense. I'll absolutely concede that the depth at the skills position was terrible resulting in the worst skills position collectives in the conference. Still, his group is better than some teams that are still in the playoffs.

If Justin Fields was so bad, then why did they sack the Coordinator? As Keyshawn suggested

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:00 am 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
I thought Michael Jordan formally killed the idea that ex-star athletes know anything about talent evaluation.

If its Keyshawn Johnson or a bunch of CFMB posters who live to "troll" and do nothing but engage in "consensus" speak all the time, then I'm rolling with Keyshawn every day of the week. Particularly given that he happens to be trashing a guy from his own college as he is doing the "analyzing". You dudes don't even have the "courage" to state that Jorr or anyone else of a "like mind" is wrong even when its evident that they are.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:01 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
good dolphin wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

If Justin Fields was so bad, then why did they sack the Coordinator? As Keyshawn suggested

Because Getsy was bad.

But so was Fields.

Which is why Poles is going to "sack" him, too. Just like every team on the Bears' schedule did over the past few years.

This isn't an either/or situation. It's both/and.

Let the Caleb Williams era begin!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:03 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Because Getsy was bad.

But so was Fields.

Which is why Poles is going to "sack" him, too. Just like every team on the Bears' schedule did over the past few years.

This isn't an either/or situation. It's both/and.

Let the Caleb Williams era begin!

Keyshawn Johnson basically stated that dude isn't all that good. I was shocked. Even if he prefers Fields, I have to take that into account. And I have. And he also stated that other teams would take the kid in a New York minute. Which I also have taken into account.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:05 am 

Do you say Keyshawn Johnson's name over supper every evening?

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:19 am 

Here is the flaw in Keyshawn's thinking. Let's say he is 100% right. Fields is so good that it makes more sense to keep him than it would be to draft Williams so we can get Marvin Harrison Jr.

That also means Fields is good that he should easily be able to be traded straight up for the #2 pick in the draft where the Bears can draft Marvin Harrison. If Washington called up today and said "#2 pick for Fields" the Bears would have Fields faster than a Jordan Love season ending interception.

We all know that won't happen. The Commanders are likely going to draft the second best QB in the draft over Fields.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:33 am 

Brick wrote:
Here is the flaw in Keyshawn's thinking. Let's say he is 100% right. Fields is so good that it makes more sense to keep him than it would be to draft Williams so we can get Marvin Harrison Jr.

That also means Fields is good that he should easily be able to be traded straight up for the #2 pick in the draft where the Bears can draft Marvin Harrison. If Washington called up today and said "#2 pick for Fields" the Bears would have Fields faster than a Jordan Love season ending interception.

We all know that won't happen. The Commanders are likely going to draft the second best QB in the draft over Fields.

I'd rather have Fields than Jayden Daniels.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:34 am 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:

If its Keyshawn Johnson or a bunch of CFMB posters who live to "troll" and do nothing but engage in "consensus" speak all the time, then I'm rolling with Keyshawn every day of the week. Particularly given that he happens to be trashing a guy from his own college as he is doing the "analyzing". You dudes don't even have the "courage" to state that Jorr or anyone else of a "like mind" is wrong even when its evident that they are.

I could give you a page of non csfmb posters who think highly of williams.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Literally 99% of all the mock drafts now have the Bears taking Williams, but alas Keyshawn Johnson and LTG have "cracked the code".

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Dr. Style and The Hawk on the same side, never thought I'd see it !

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:17 pm 

Take Williams and keep fields

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:24 pm 

Mel now lowering his trade expectation for Fields to a 2 + 4. The man must have gotten to him

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
good dolphin wrote:
Mel now lowering his trade expectation for Fields to a 2 + 4. The man must have gotten to him

Maybe he sobered up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:31 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Maybe he sobered up.

I guess it means Mel hasn't listened to Keyshawn Johnson's opinion of Fields yet. Once he does Mel's projection will change to two firsts, two seconds, and Justin Jefferson.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:40 pm 

Keyshawn also thinks the PAW will be a better pro than Kawhi Leonard.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 54  Next