It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Angie's
Hussra wrote:
Tanesha's background is in event planning and in game entertainment. Not sure how booking Red Panda for the half-time show qualifies to vet future GMs and HCs.

Shit, I thought this was a board joke....

Jesus Christ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:40 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
denisdman wrote:
I listened to the first 30 minutes of the presser. Nothing about George bothered me. I would say Ted sounds like an idiot, and he should have no part in running the team.

I wouldn't say Nothing about George bothered me, but you are 100% correct in that Ted absolutely started the shitfest. It's very clear Ted has been involved in football decisions to date. It's also clear Ted will continue to be involved in football related decisions.

This is our problem and it's not changing until the team is sold. Wanny summarized it best. "Less is more". They talked way too much. The messaging should have been short and sweet but they couldn't help themselves.

I don't hate George and I do think his intentions are pure. They just can't help themselves. For some unGodly reason they cannot see that Ted Phillips is the problem. Whoever mentioned hiring a John McDonough to rebuild the organization is absolutely correct. Ted can't do it. A competent leader would hire a true Football executive....force the McCaskeys to open up the wallets to give that executive the top to bottom financial support needed for scouting and player development and stay the fuck out of football decisions.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:54 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Larry playing the "I'm offended" card to the hilt about George's opening JD/Nagy comparison. But it was ok when Larry condoned the rioting & looting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11