It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Eberflus and Getsy
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:35 am 

pizza_Place: John's

If you will it, it is no dream

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:25 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's

What in the absolute fuck is this drooling dumbass talking about?

The Tampa defensive players knew exactly what was coming--and they've said as much.

Fire this douche.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:03 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:04 am 

pizza_Place: John's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:

wtf, clean up your room Dan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:07 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
The Fields Cult are still clinging to excuses. The screen pass is literally the only thing Fields has shown he can competently complete, and he still hesitates on that.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:08 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Orlavsky is one of the all in on, Fields walks on water its everyone elses fault guys . Oddly enough I didnt see any breakdowns from him with Fields missing open receivers and holding onto the football forever . Mustve missed those .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:11 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Orlavsky/Hawk/Parkins/Dolphin/Greenberg/Bernstein are gonna criticize WRs for not texting Fields to let him know they're open. It can't be all on Fields to know they're open, the WRs have to do their part to give him enough notice.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:24 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
Orlavsky/Hawk/Parkins/Dolphin/Greenberg/Bernstein are gonna criticize WRs for not texting Fields to let him know they're open. It can't be all on Fields to know they're open, the WRs have to do their part to give him enough notice.

Guys like Orlavsky who were career also rans should be royally fucking pissed off that a guy with all that “ talent” gets every excuse made for why he cant execute the basics of the position in his 3rd fucking year instead of dick riding him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:24 am 

Fields can suck and the play calls can be bad.

They’re not mutually exclusive.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:27 am 
100000 CLUB

When Moore is waving his hands for 10 seconds, that isn't on the coach. The play calling is a result of Fields' suckage. We'll probably see the running playbook soon.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:39 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Nas wrote:
. We'll probably see the running playbook soon.

feels like if they went to that more yesterday they would have won

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:56 am 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:

When Moore is waving his hands for 10 seconds, that isn't on the coach. The play calling is a result of Fields' suckage. We'll probably see the running playbook soon.

Last week, O'Sullivan pointed out multiple plays that didn't make sense at the conceptual level. That has nothing to do with personnel. Getsy is an idiot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:08 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Tall Midget wrote:
Last week, O'Sullivan pointed out multiple plays that didn't make sense at the conceptual level. That has nothing to do with personnel. Getsy is an idiot.
He definitely has issues, but if Getsy and Nagy can design plays to get guys open-- sometimes more than one on the same play-- and the QB can't or won't throw the ball, what are we doing here?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:51 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

I don't expect every play that Steve Walsh calls to be perfect. When we start highlighting the couple of plays that were called that didn't look good on film, that comes off as nitpicking to me. We aren't praising Getsy for designing and calling a play that gets every receiver open, but Fields stands in the pocket, frozen like Mitch McConnell, and takes a sack.

Last week, the goal line play that Fields took a sack on was a read option. Eberflus said that during his Monday press conference. Instead, Fields rolled out and waited for Van Ness to sack him. Another play involved Kmet and someone else running the same route at the same depth. The same thing happened yesterday. I just have to assume Kmet is fucking up because that's what he's done all season. Getsy may be telling him to do that. I would be shocked.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

I don't expect every play that Steve Walsh calls to be perfect. When we start highlighting the couple of plays that were called that didn't look good on film, that comes off as nitpicking to me. We aren't praising Getsy for designing and calling a play that gets every receiver open, but Fields stands in the pocket, frozen like Mitch McConnell, and takes a sack.

Last week, the goal line play that Fields took a sack on was a read option. Eberflus said that during his Monday press conference. Instead, Fields rolled out and waited for Van Ness to sack him. Another play involved Kmet and someone else running the same route at the same depth. The same thing happened yesterday. I just have to assume Kmet is fucking up because that's what he's done all season. Getsy may be telling him to do that. I would be shocked.

It was more than a couple of plays that didn't make sense last week--and that's outside of the execution issues. Fields has sucked so far. So has Getsy. And maybe one or two of Poles' free agent acquisitions or draft picks has been anything better than mediocre. You want to blame it all on Fields? Go ahead. But there's no evidence to suggest the organization is headed in the right direction as of right now--at any level.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:09 pm 

Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

frozen like Mitch McConnell

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Men will be growing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:31 pm 

Do they not practice on Tuesdays or is he just conceding they’ll suck that day?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:32 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Do they not practice on Tuesdays or is he just conceding they’ll suck that day?

Usually a day off around the NFL.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:36 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

It was more than a couple of plays that didn't make sense last week--and that's outside of the execution issues. Fields has sucked so far. So has Getsy. And maybe one or two of Poles' free agent acquisitions or draft picks has been anything better than mediocre. You want to blame it all on Fields? Go ahead. But there's no evidence to suggest the organization is headed in the right direction as of right now--at any level.

I'm not trying to absolve Getsy of possibly calling some bad plays in every game. It's just difficult for me to evaluate or even make Getsy share blame for Fields struggles. Getsy is struggling trying to design plays that have open receivers that Fields is comfortable throwing the ball to. Even the Lamar Jackson playbook is limited because Fields is AFRAID to throw the ball.

They're accumulating valuable assets. We had no assets last season. Just blind hope in a very flawed quarterback

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:39 pm 
100000 CLUB

KDdidit wrote:
Men will be growing.

I really want to be wrong, but I fear where this is headed.

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=130576&start=90#p3956266
Quote:
Quote:
Eberflus: "I don’t know if it was rotation, or I don’t know what it was. He just had a big play. I think he needed a breather. You’ll have to ask him. I know there’s a lot of people on him at that time. He broke through a bunch of tackles and had two big plays in a row. Maybe needed a blow, maybe it was rotation. I’m not sure on that."

I haven't heard any of that. I didn't hear all of it. I heard a lot about most of it, but what I did hear, I did not hear any of that.

Eberflus is Trestman part deux.

Or maybe its already there.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:47 pm 

Nobody in this organization is above criticism with the way the team has performed so far this year. And I certainly wouldn't place all of the blame on Justin Fields.
But.
Name another player that could've played at just an average level yesterday and probably changed the outcome of the game.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:53 pm 
100000 CLUB

WestmontMike wrote:
Nobody in this organization is above criticism with the way the team has performed so far this year. And I certainly wouldn't place all of the blame on Justin Fields.
But.
Name another player that could've played at just an average level yesterday and probably changed the outcome of the game.
Baker Mayfield. Primetime Cousins. Patrick Mahomes. Present day Eli or Peyton Manning. Geno Smith. Matthew Stafford. Philip Rivers.

Aaron Rodgers on one leg would have made quicker decisions and throws.

That is sort of the point with all of this. An average QB probably wins that game for the Bears yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:03 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
WestmontMike wrote:
But.
Baker Mayfield. Primetime Cousins. Patrick Mahomes. Present day Eli or Peyton Manning. Geno Smith. Matthew Stafford. Philip Rivers.

Aaron Rodgers on one leg would have made quicker decisions and throws.

That is sort of the point with all of this. An average QB probably wins that game for the Bears yesterday.

A player on the Bears, Frank.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:47 pm 
100000 CLUB

If Fields played QB at an average NFL level yesterday, the Bears probably win or at least send it to OT with a FG on the final drive.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:04 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:09 pm 

Kmet and Claypool don't run the correct route.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:13 pm 
100000 CLUB

WestmontMike wrote:

Kmet and Claypool don't run the correct route.

Yep. Claypool ran the wrong route earlier in the game.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:16 pm 

Are people that eager to want to blame Getsy that they think he designed and called that play to have the 2 receivers in the same area it’s and NOT that one of those dumbfucks ran the wrong route ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

badrogue17 wrote:
Are people that eager to want to blame Getsy that they think he designed and called that play to have the 2 receivers in the same area it’s and NOT that one of those dumbfucks ran the wrong route ?

Of course. The Fields Cult can't blame Justin for his failures.

Trump '24

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next