It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:41 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Frank Coztansa wrote:
He did, but they wasted 6 plays with Collins. You hold GB to 21 points at home, and you'd better win.

:lol: :lol: I didn't remember that at all.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:47 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
Any talk of Howard getting some carries in the coming weeks? Was surprised he didn't get a touch.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: ------
TurdFerguson wrote:
Any talk of Howard getting some carries in the coming weeks? Was surprised he didn't get a touch.

Well considering they are going to be losing in MANY games moving forward I don't know how much time the Bears are going to get to establish the run. Would be nice for them to get after the rookie QB for the Eagles on Monday night. Definitely a winnable game just sitting there in front of you, but Cutler sucks in night games. Thanks Diabeetus.

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:58 pm 

Phil McCracken wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Phil McCracken wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Yeah, it was a low bar to pass to become the greatest in Bears history. I just don't know who does appreciably better. I mean, do Rivers, Stafford or Palmer get you anything more than what Cutler has?

Stafford is just as shitty with Cutler, but has the weird sidearm motion instead of the "gunslinger" bs from Cutler but they both aren't winning you anything. Rivers and Palmer are both demonstrably better QB's than those other two jamokes.

Stafford is demonstrably better than Cutler as well.

Cutler sucks. Stafford sucks also. I don't want to debate the relative merits of their general sucktitude, but they are both higher than you need to be a good QB of a competent team in the NFL

Bump to a time when FavreFan said something nice about Stafford.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6