It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:11 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Has it occured to anyone that maybe it wasn't hard to stop the running/throwing (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky game, and that's why he got benched? That there was no market for (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky's services this year vindicates Nagy.

I could buy into that more if Foles was successful and didn't literally have the same complaints about Nagy's play calling that (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky had. Now Foles is a 3rd string QB because he complained to Brian Griese. The same guy that Nagy handpicked a year ago.

Market doesn't lie.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:17 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
the only time mitch typically had any success was running hurry up when he could get to the line quickly and nagy could speak to him before the play clock hit 15 seconds left to tell him what to do. he couldnt diagnose coverage. mitch once or twice a game would take deep shots in to double or triple coverage because that was the play to take the deep shot... not because he actually looked at what the defense was doing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:19 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
Has it occured to anyone that maybe it wasn't hard to stop the running/throwing (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky game, and that's why he got benched? That there was no market for (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky's services this year vindicates Nagy.

They stopped trying after his rookie year. Look at how the rushing attempts per game plummeted.

He's a redemption project now. It's not a shock he didn't get a starting job this year. Most go be a backup for a year or two to try and make it back as a starter.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:33 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

I could buy into that more if Foles was successful and didn't literally have the same complaints about Nagy's play calling that (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky had. Now Foles is a 3rd string QB because he complained to Brian Griese. The same guy that Nagy handpicked a year ago.

Market doesn't lie.

There weren't exactly a bunch of openings. Besides, (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky not getting a job starting doesn't diminish the criticisms that (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky, Foles and other former players had about Nagy's play calling. Foles is still knocking Nagy with his praise of Frank Reich.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:40 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Market doesn't lie.

Idk, that same market had Mike Glennon as a well paid starter in recent history.

The most likely explanation is that everybody in the QB room, up to and including the head coach, was an incompetent.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:43 am 

Also Foles was signed by Nagy to start. Market does lie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:49 am 
100000 CLUB

Even Montgomery showed us what he could be when Nagy wasn't calling plays. The fact that no player improved under Nagy in 3 years should tell everyone what they need to know. He's successfully managed to pass the buck to (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky and Foles though.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:53 am 

This is a great Bears discussion, carry on.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:58 am 
100000 CLUB

Hawg Ass wrote:

You know what a bad coach looks like. You even know what an all time great player trying to overcome piss poor coaching looks like.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:01 am 

Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

You know what a bad coach looks like. You even know what an all time great player trying to overcome piss poor coaching looks like.

I don't think he was always a bad coach, but I understand what you are saying.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:18 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Market doesn't lie.
There weren't exactly a bunch of openings. Besides, (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky not getting a job starting doesn't diminish the criticisms that (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky, Foles and other former players had about Nagy's play calling. Foles is still knocking Nagy with his praise of Frank Reich.
You know it is quite possible, just hear me out now, that both Nagy and (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky suck and they both take equal blame in the team's mediocrity.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:21 am 
100000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Market doesn't lie.
You know it is quite possible, just hear me out now, that both Nagy and (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky suck and they both take equal blame in the team's mediocrity.

That's more than fair.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:35 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Market doesn't lie.

Likely.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:55 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Watched him play last night for the vaunted Bills and they thought so much of him that...they let him throw the ball twice. The third string guy looked way better than Mitch who still looks to have sloppy footwork.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Clawmaster wrote:
Watched him play last night for the vaunted Bills and they thought so much of him that...they let him throw the ball twice. The third string guy looked way better than Mitch who still looks to have sloppy footwork.

It’s preseason. All you are confirming is that the Bills didn’t want to get Mitch hurt in a meaningless game. But sure, Davis Webb is better than him :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:49 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Always nice to see Stephen A glom onto a 4 day old story with a stupid take.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:52 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Always nice to see Stephen A glom onto a 4 day old story with a stupid take.

:lol: for real. Not sure I’d be posting the guy with notoriously bad nfl takes

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:14 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
FavreFan wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

It’s preseason. All you are confirming is that the Bills didn’t want to get Mitch hurt in a meaningless game. But sure, Davis Webb is better than him :lol:

Man, you really are "all in' with Mitch. LOL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:19 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
blackhawksfan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

I thought it was a joke for a few months, he really does think Mitch is untapped potential

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:20 am 

blackhawksfan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Because I think he’s clearly better than a guy who’s been in the league 4 years and never played an NFL snap?

Bears fans are delusional. Mitch isn’t great but he’s not Nathan Peterman either and most of you all act like he is.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:21 am 

312player wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

I thought it was a joke for a few months, he really does think Mitch is untapped potential

Your boy Jamies can’t even beat out a TE in a QB competition. Don’t worry about Mitch

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
He may get a ring this year provided he can run the scout team for the team that defeats Rodgers. The Bills are good. Josh Allen has really developed into a star. His arm is ridiculous. He threw a first half TD that looked like a roll out desperation throw that a normal qb would throw 20 yds and he threw like a 60 yd dart for a td that looked effortless. Mitch is going to get a chance to start somewhere after learning from a physically comparable qb.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:34 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Your QB 1 for the 2022 Houston Texans!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9