It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My one issue...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Two seasons ago the Bears had the coach that could've definitely gotten the best out of any young QB prospect. If there was a perfect pairing to make with (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky it would've been Gase. But for reasons I still cannot grasp they let that guy go to Miami and instead kept a muttering has-been who is just milking the Bears for a retirement check and has zero track record developing players like (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky.

If there was a mistake in drafting Mitch (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky I think it was made last offseason when the Bears took the lesser of two options when it came to filling out a staff that would be charged with developing a young QB. The selection is fine, the trade is fine...but this part sticks out as a major mistake that could derail everything. The Bears are trusting Dowell Loggains and John Fox when they could have had one of the games brightest young offensive minds.

Post subject: Re: My one issue...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:05 pm 

what i dont get is why we got sanchez. just play this polish rookie right out the gate. throw him in the fire. dont worry if it takes him 3 years to figure it out. just do it, fuck sanchez.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
IkeSouth wrote:
what i dont get is why we got sanchez. just play this polish rookie right out the gate. throw him in the fire. dont worry if it takes him 3 years to figure it out. just do it, fuck sanchez.

Pretty clear Ryan pace fell in love with Mitchell AFTER the Glennon signing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:08 pm 

Sanchez is competing with Connor Shaw to be the backup.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:22 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
By all accounts, Sanchez was instrumental in the development of Dax Presscot.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

IkeSouth wrote:

I'm not sure he's Polish. Usually "Ski" is Polish and "Sky" is Russian or some other weird ass country around Russia.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:35 pm 

It would not surprise if many Polish -ski's became fake Russian -sky's at Ellis Island.

My families' name was completely butchered by immigration to the point where it is 100% unique to my immediate family when the root name is relatively common in the area stretching from Anhalt all the way past the Czech border.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

America wrote:
It would not surprise if many Polish -ski's became fake Russian -sky's at Ellis Island.

My families' name was completely butchered by immigration to the point where it is 100% unique to my immediate family when the root name is relatively common in the area stretching from Anhalt all the way past the Czech border.

Yeah. You might be right. I've heard that Ellis Island just scribbled shit down and the immigrants didn't correct them cuz they were just thrilled to be in America and didn't want to cause a problem and get kicked out. So they took their new name happily. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Cali Za Kitchen
I was always under the assumption that Miami offered Gase full control of the roster which Pace would never have done.