It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
pittmike wrote:
King's point was there was at least a reasonable idea that Cleveland or even Reid in KC were going to sweep in for Trubinsky.

FAKE NEWS!!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:32 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
pittmike wrote:
Polian also added in about the draft point value system. The last time someone moved from 3 to 2 for a QB was SD for Leaf. That trade took 1630 value points in the package. The Bears only used one third of that.

The whole " point" system is ridiculous, Pace got fleeced, he gave up two 3rds and a 4th to move up one spot to grab a guy who would have been there at 20 or 22 .

King is full of shit, he's doing Pace a favor for the inside scoop for the future, nobody is buying his garbage.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:38 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
Bill Polian just said on Waddle and Silvy that he gives the Bears an A+++++ for making the move to get (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky.

Did he expand on that? Does he say that because he is convinced (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky will be a great QB or did he say that because Pace did whatever he needed to make sure he got the guy he wanted?

I've seen you be the Bears apologist for a longgg time, stop giving Pace credit for being an idiot... Mike Ditka went all in for Ricky Williams ..Ricky Williams had a better college n pro career than (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky and Ditka was a fuckin meathead for making that trade.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:06 pm 

312player wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
Bill Polian just said on Waddle and Silvy that he gives the Bears an A+++++ for making the move to get (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky.

Did he expand on that? Does he say that because he is convinced (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky will be a great QB or did he say that because Pace did whatever he needed to make sure he got the guy he wanted?

I've seen you be the Bears apologist for a longgg time, stop giving Pace credit for being an idiot... Mike Ditka went all in for Ricky Williams ..Ricky Williams had a better college n pro career than (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky and Ditka was a fuckin meathead for making that trade.

Can you read? I was not being an apologist for the team. I have said several times on this site that I was not in favor of the trade. I would have preferred they stay at 3 and kept the picks. I would have rather they taken Adams in the first and looked at QB later on.

But the reality is that did not happen. I hope (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky is a great QB and proves all of us wrong.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:33 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
RFDC wrote:
312player wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

Can you read? I was not being an apologist for the team. I have said several times on this site that I was not in favor of the trade. I would have preferred they stay at 3 and kept the picks. I would have rather they taken Adams in the first and looked at QB later on.

But the reality is that did not happen. I hope (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky is a great QB and proves all of us wrong.

RFDC, the voice of reason.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:44 am 

pizza_Place: John's
I like you Playa Playa, but the comp of the Ricky Williams trade to the Trubiski trade was maybe the dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:33 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
I like you Playa Playa, but the comp of the Ricky Williams trade to the Trubiski trade was maybe the dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet.

Both were dumb moves by dumb guys, nobody was saying Ditka had huge balls, everybody just said he's an idiot... Same should be said of r Pace, he's just an idiot.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:55 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Caller Bob wrote:

Yea....They are not comparable. Ditka probably was suffering from Psychosis.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:28 pm 

Genius GM John Lynch's second first round was off several teams draft boards due to shoulder injuries and now may not be able to play in 2017.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
good dolphin wrote:
Genius GM John Lynch's second first round was off several teams draft boards due to shoulder injuries and now may not be able to play in 2017.

Which is extra genius. 49ers want to lock in a top 2 pick next year. So they get a top talent this year, have him sit out, lose, then get him back next year with a top pick they use on a QB.

Super Bowl.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:35 pm 

Big Chicagoan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Which is extra genius. 49ers want to lock in a top 2 pick next year. So they get a top talent this year, have him sit out, lose, then get him back next year with a top pick they use on a QB.

Super Bowl.

and it will be an astounding level of genius when he teaches him to tackle without shoulders

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Super Bowl.

and it will be an astounding level of genius when he teaches him to tackle without shoulders

Regardless of how either draft ends up, the 49ers trading the no 2 pick for no 3 plus others and selecting the guy they wanted all along is a win.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:02 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Super Bowl.

Regardless of how either draft ends up, the 49ers trading the no 2 pick for no 3 plus others and selecting the guy they wanted all along is a win.

the logic is solid

If (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky is good, as they sit there in desperate need of a QB, that is not a win.