It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:52 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Mitch will eventually be great.Patience, Sparky.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I mean I'm not sure what you can tell about a QB who's only allowed to throw 7 times.

Not to mention that the two defensive TDs kept the Bears offense on the sidelines for a bit.

As much as I am happy for the win, this was a HUGE display of typical Fox strategy - he kept the mittens on TruBINsky the second half to try to preserve the win. Would have actually loved to see that strategy blow up in Fox's face, but whatever...it shows that keeping his (lame-duck) job is more important than letting MT develop.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:00 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Minooka Meatball wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I mean I'm not sure what you can tell about a QB who's only allowed to throw 7 times.

Not to mention that the two defensive TDs kept the Bears offense on the sidelines for a bit.

As much as I am happy for the win, this was a HUGE display of typical Fox strategy - he kept the mittens on TruBINsky the second half to try to preserve the win. Would have actually loved to see that strategy blow up in Fox's face, but whatever...it shows that keeping his (lame-duck) job is more important than letting MT develop.

He scored 3 points... His big completion was underthrown.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
312player wrote:
Minooka Meatball wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

:lol: - yeah, by about a foot. Cohen seemed to have no problem, because MT still put it in a catchable spot that wasn't an INT risk.

Last edited by Minooka Meatball on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Minooka Meatball wrote:
312player wrote:

:lol: - yeah, by about a foot. Cohen seemed to have no problem, because MT still put it in a catchable spot that did wasn't an INT risk.

That pass was fine -- just like you said, no chance it gets picked off, and plenty of time for a guy to adjust to that location. Problem is as has been said earlier, not enough pass opportunities to see what we are looking at, and at the same time, not enough good players to throw to. I feel like at least we aren't looking at Kiser, but this could just be another guy at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:44 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I heard his post game press conf and I was pissed on his behalf. He blamed himself for a poor performance and he did mention that the Cohen pass should have been better and it would have been an easy TD. I just don't see how he CAN get better when they run 10 passing plays. Its 2017, not 1947.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:42 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I heard his post game press conf and I was pissed on his behalf. He blamed himself for a poor performance and he did mention that the Cohen pass should have been better and it would have been an easy TD. I just don't see how he CAN get better when they run 10 passing plays. Its 2017, not 1947.

It's ridiculous to ask him how he can improve. It's like asking the guy taking the half court shot at halftime of a NBA game how he can improve if he doesn't make it.

To rock my soul

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12