It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
leashyourkids wrote:
newper wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
newper wrote:

Thanks, my bad. It was Gould. I thought it was longer ago.

The Vasher FG return is in that same game.

I was at that game. The wind almost made it impossible to breathe at times.

I was as well. I was sitting in the end zone where vasher caught the missed FG. The whole game hats and wrappers and empty cups were just flying around like crazy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:06 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I caught the end on the radio and just saw the missed kick. Joniak didn't make it seem that bad on his call. That was a piece of shit from the get go.

"Snap. Hold. Not even close. Holy Moses."

:lol: ouch.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:43 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
I get that there were MANY other plays out there for the Bears to make in terms of yesterday's game, but when they have an offense that struggles for points every single kick is important. Barth has missed way too many over his Bears tenure.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:45 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Quote:
Adam Jahns‏Verified account
@adamjahns
Food for thought ...

#Bears QB Mitch (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky : "I feel like they trust me. I know coach Dowell Loggains trusts me a lot with just how far I've progressed -- and what coach Fox is allowing us to do on offense. We just got to keep getting better each week. I feel like I have."

Anyone catch that tweet? Counting down the days till we can get rid of this Beta-Faggot coaching staff.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:37 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Elmhurst Steve called in to Waddle & Silvy. He wanted the Bears to run another play with 8 seconds left to try to get the FG closer. Waddle pointed out that its a rookie QB, who might try to force something or do too much, and then the clock is at zero. "Well, then that is a good learning experience for [(Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky]" says Steve.

Yes, he will learn so much by NOT getting a last second hail mary or field goal try.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:42 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Elmhurst Steve called in to Waddle & Silvy. He wanted the Bears to run another play with 8 seconds left to try to get the FG closer. Waddle pointed out that its a rookie QB, who might try to force something or do too much, and then the clock is at zero. "Well, then that is a good learning experience for [(Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky]" says Steve.

Holy shit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:43 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Quote:
Adam Jahns‏Verified account
@adamjahns
Food for thought ...

#Bears QB Mitch (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky : "I feel like they trust me. I know coach Dowell Loggains trusts me a lot with just how far I've progressed -- and what coach Fox is allowing us to do on offense. We just got to keep getting better each week. I feel like I have."

Anyone catch that tweet? Counting down the days till we can get rid of this Beta-Faggot coaching staff.

It sounds like what I expected. Loggains playcalling is limited due to Fox.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11