It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Melnati's
Jbi11s wrote:
NME wrote:
Jim Harbaugh or Josh McDaniels

And they get full control, Ted Philips gets put on lockdown and does what he’s told -or he’s gone

Why Jim Harbaugh?

Why not Jim Harbaugh?

I could care a less what hes done at Michigan. I only care about his NFL track record. And it's impressive.

Plus ...I think he would actually CARE about the Bears.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
JeffGeorgeWorshipPodcast wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
NME wrote:

And they get full control, Ted Philips gets put on lockdown and does what he’s told -or he’s gone

Why Jim Harbaugh?

Why not Jim Harbaugh?

I could care a less what hes done at Michigan. I only care about his NFL track record. And it's impressive.

Plus ...I think he would actually CARE about the Bears.

Pass

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:14 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
John Fox had an impressive NFL track record before he coached The Beloved.

Could you 'care a less' about a that as well?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Jbi11s wrote:
NME wrote:

Why Jim Harbaugh?

Offensive minded coach that has shown he can adapt QB’s and coach them up at the next level. I also think he has a good grasp of football as a whole, not just offense. I think he could put together a really good coaching staff and is one of the few guys I think could handle some GM type duties, but also has a good eye for talent.

He’s bored at the college level imo, and I think he’s better suited as a pro coach than a college coach anyway.

And yes, he’s got a personality as well as a history here. I think he’d do well in Chicago and we’d love having him as a coach.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Nagy isn't the guy. Mitch isn't the guy. The next potential guys will show up after the 2021 season. They won't be the guys either.

Until they get the next Jim Finks who can identify and draft HOF/near HOF talent like Hampton, Covert, etc... year after year.... it doesn't fucking matter.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:39 am 

Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
Nagy isn't the guy. Mitch isn't the guy. The next potential guys will show up after the 2021 season. They won't be the guys either.

Until they get the next Jim Finks who can identify and draft HOF/near HOF talent like Hampton, Covert, etc... year after year.... it doesn't fucking matter.

Ah Jim Covert. The stud LT from Pitt

Trust me...you dont have to worry about a dweeb like Ryan Pace finding the next Half of Famer from Pitt. He's one of these clever GMs who skips right over schools with Hall of Fame/All-Pro Factory track records like Pitt.

I think since Pace has been GM, the only player from Pitt he has employed is JP Holtz....currently our only TE with the stones to throw a block.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:17 am 

NME wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
NME wrote:

Why Jim Harbaugh?

Offensive minded coach that has shown he can adapt QB’s and coach them up at the next level. I also think he has a good grasp of football as a whole, not just offense. I think he could put together a really good coaching staff and is one of the few guys I think could handle some GM type duties, but also has a good eye for talent.

He’s bored at the college level imo, and I think he’s better suited as a pro coach than a college coach anyway.

And yes, he’s got a personality as well as a history here. I think he’d do well in Chicago and we’d love having him as a coach.

I can’t get past the fact that Harbaugh would be a nostalgia hire.

That’s what he is at Michigan.

I’m starting to agree with the Paul Finebaum’s of the world that maybe Jim just isn’t a good coach anymore. I also don’t think I’d ever classify him as great at any point in his career.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:23 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
NME wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
NME wrote:

Why Jim Harbaugh?

I’m starting to agree with the Paul Finebaum’s of the world that maybe Jim just isn’t a good coach anymore. I also don’t think I’d ever classify him as great at any point in his career.

Well he ain't dead yet at Michigan. He just took it to Brian Kelly over at Notre Dame.

But even if he hadnt., I don't agree with any of yours or Paul Finebaums logic.

Maybe college ball ain't for him anymore, but there's literally no proof that hes not a good coach at the NFL level anymore.

He belongs in the NFL and I think he'd be exactly what the Bears need. Tough, old school, and BALANCED play caller.

Not this Madden Sega Genesis horseshit that Nagy brings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:24 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
NME wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
NME wrote:

Why Jim Harbaugh?

3 straight NFC championships, man. That wasn't no accident.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:41 am 

Notre Dame is always an overrated joke.

You want Ditka.

That is meatball 101.

It’s sad.

Harbaugh has been exposed at Michigan.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:58 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:

You want Ditka.

That is meatball 101.

It’s sad.

You're clueless. Look around the league. The teams that are CRUISING are RUNNING THE BALL.

More importantly, they are BALANCED.

There's a new "meatball 101" course. And guys like you and Matt Nagy sit front row center.

Passing 50 times a game and not even trying to establish the run is as MEATBALL as it gets. Especially when every throw your crappy QB makes is a 2yd bubble screen. At least running the ball for 2yds would keep the defense guessing a little.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

There's a new "meatball 101" course.
And here it is; https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 1288322740

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:04 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:

You want Ditka.

That is meatball 101.

It’s sad.

You're clueless. Look around the league. The teams that are CRUISING are RUNNING THE BALL.

There's a new "meatball 101" course. And guys like you and Matt Nagy sit front row center.

Passing 50 times a game and not even trying to establish the run is as MEATBALL as it gets. Especially when every throw your crappy QB makes is a 2yd bubble screen. At least running the ball for 2yds would keep the defense guessing a little.

You are being overly reactionary to the Bears situation.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:11 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
There's a new "meatball 101" course.
And here it is; https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 1288322740

It's a little old, but thanks for the free advertising. I knew you were good for something around here...youre not just a useless troll after all, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:12 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

You want Ditka.

That is meatball 101.

It’s sad.

You are being overly reactionary to the Bears situation.

Yeah... me and a few million Bears fans got it all wrong, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:14 pm 

I am not talking about Matt Nagy.

This thread is about the next Bears head coach, correct?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:27 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
I am not talking about Matt Nagy.

This thread is about the next Bears head coach, correct?

It's is. And I don't care if it's Greg Roman, Harbaugh, or even Ditka.

Just as long as the next play caller understands and PRACTICES balance.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:34 pm 
100000 CLUB

And I don't care if it's Greg Roman, Harbaugh, or even Ditka.
Speaking of useless trolls...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:57 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
NME wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
NME wrote:

Why Jim Harbaugh?

I think he has a good fundamental football mind, I think he’d be good at helping pick out talent too. He’s also shown he can adapt to the talent he has. Not that he’s a terrible college level coach, but I think he’s better suited for the pros for whatever reason. And while I can’t quite put my finger on it.. but it feels to me like he’s just going thru the motions at the college level. Like he’s been demoted or something along those lines.

I honestly don’t care about the legacy side of it, if that’s all it was then I wouldn’t suggest him. But there’s something football smart about Harbaugh that comes across, to me anyway. And that’s the biggest reason I’d want him. I will admit that I’d dig him from a former player aspect too, but that’s just fandom not logic.

Maybe I’m crazy. But I’d give him a shot, Nagy isn’t the guy. He has no idea what he’s doing out there.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:22 pm 

I think you and America’s latest mult are completely dismissing Vic Fangio’s contribution to that 49ers run.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:17 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
I think you and America’s latest mult are completely dismissing Vic Fangio’s contribution to that 49ers run.

And you're dismissing Harbaughs contribution. Because Vic Fangio isn't the one who finally turned Alex Smith into a good QB. Jim Harbaugh did.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:19 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:

I mentioned in an earlier post that I thought Harbaugh could put together a good coaching staff, Fangio was part of that. That’s why I said ‘all around football’ smarts -from coaching guys up, to play calling, to recognizing talent and how to use it, to putting together a competent coaching staff- all of it. I think Harbaugh can do that stuff and do it well, more importantly.

And no, I’m not discrediting Fangio at all. I happen to think Nagy and Pagano are getting exposed right now for not being as competent as once thought. Fangios defenses faced injury, they still performed, Fangios defenses spent tons of time on the field, they still performed.. I think Fangio and his defensive staff had a lot more to do with last years success than people have admitted so far.

But I wouldn’t over credit him with the 49ers success during those years either.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:21 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:

And you're dismissing Harbaughs contribution. Because Vic Fangio isn't the one who finally turned Alex Smith into a good QB. Jim Harbaugh did.

Harbaughs coaching also made Kaepernick look like an NFL starter.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:48 pm 
100000 CLUB

We're dismissing Harbaugh because you are a fucking dumbshit idiot.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Jbi11s wrote:

Is Charlie Weis available?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
NME wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Kaepernick was better than at least 1/3 of starting QBs then and now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:58 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Why do you need Roman when you have Pagano already?

He can right the ship.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Frank Coztansa wrote:
We're dismissing Harbaugh because you are a fucking dumbshit idiot.

Little Frankie calling anyone a fucking dumbshit idiot is total bullshit idiocy. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
NME wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Kaepernick was better than at least 1/3 of starting QBs then and now.

Krappyneck was a liberal media concoction. A one trick pony and a bigger asshole. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:12 am 
100000 CLUB

The Hawk wrote:
A one trick pony and a bigger asshole.
Like you.