It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:21 am 
1000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:
Matt Nagy(after this year) has 3 years left on this contract. The Bears aren't going to pay a coach to NOT COACH for three seasons. Carry on with your day.

Actually, mostly correct. Nagy is not on the hot seat, and won't be this year. Should they attempt to 'fix' the QB spot this off-season, and the team heads for B2B 5 or 6 win seasons, his seat would get hot next year at this time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
BD wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Matt Nagy(after this year) has 3 years left on this contract. The Bears aren't going to pay a coach to NOT COACH for three seasons. Carry on with your day.

Actually, mostly correct. Nagy is not on the hot seat, and won't be this year. Should they attempt to 'fix' the QB spot this off-season, and the team heads for B2B 5 or 6 win seasons, his seat would get hot next year at this time.

It is freeking ridiculous to place the blame on this team on (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky. This season is a TOTAL FAILURE. Pace got the accolades last season but totally deserves the blame this season. They had the money to spend and didn't do it. His draft was weak in general and he has totally messed up the need to build an offensive line and failed the need to bring in a good and very needed tight end.

I think Pace need to be fired and if they want to fire Nagy, by all means do it. Give Pagano the team on an interim basis and have him hire whoever is out there to be his offensive coordinator. I like Pagano and when you look at this team, the defense hasn't got enough credit in my estimation for keeping this team in all of it games. :bom: :bom: :bom:

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:32 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Nas wrote:
He's an awful play caller who doesn't trust his players and he is stubborn.

I wonder what happened to the guy cuz last year the guy did pretty darn well getting Mitch to be a solid middle-of-the-pack NFL QB who you could count on for no less than 250/2TD against bums-to-decent teams, hell he even managed a ~300+/4TD game against Tampa or something. this year there's no way in hell Mitch is gonna do 300+/4TD in 2 weeks, let alone 1 game.

I know trey Burton started off hurt, but he's been invisible this year after being a perfectly cromulent passing game TE last year. Jordan Howard didn't do shit last year, however Montgomery + Cohen this year seems like a big downgrade from Jordan Howard mainly because Cohen has been useless outside of like 2-3 punt returns this year. Is Anthony Miller still on the team? did mitch's injury around last thanksgiving spook them outta letting him run? Seriously mitch's sporadic runs were the best part of his game and this year he's not doing it at all.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Melnati's
Well, well,well...I'm not the only one pushing for Greg Roman...

But I was the first.
https://sportsmockery.com/2019/11/chica ... pid-reset/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:54 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
JeffGeorgeWorshipPodcast wrote:
Well, well,well...I'm not the only one pushing for Greg Roman...

But I was the first.
https://sportsmockery.com/2019/11/chica ... pid-reset/

Erik Lambert is also an idiot.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:41 am 

I like Campbell from Iowa State as the next coach of any football team that I like. Since the Illini job is filled for the next decade with soon to be Rose Bowl winning coach Lovie Smith, it will have to be with the other blue and orange

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:23 am 

good dolphin wrote:
I like Campbell from Iowa State as the next coach of any football team that I like. Since the Illini job is filled for the next decade with soon to be Rose Bowl winning coach Lovie Smith, it will have to be with the other blue and orange

That's a pass on Campbell for me. I think I saw him get flagged for running on the field or making contact with an official. It's bad enough when your meathead players get flagged. For a coach to do something stupid to hurt his team during a game is more than I could handle.

We need to hire the OPPOSITE of energy and all of Nagys false bravado. We need a coach who has NO energy. No sense of humor. Shuts down Club Dub. No cell phones. No i-pods. No Sega Genesis. No vegans. Only things allowed are smoke breaks and a deck of cards.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:24 am 

pizza_Place: John's
good dolphin wrote:

Iowa State? lol, ok John Paxson.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:28 am 

We need to hire the OPPOSITE of energy and all of Nagys false bravado. We need a coach who has NO energy. No sense of humor. Shuts down Club Dub. No cell phones. No i-pods. No Sega Genesis. No vegans. Only things allowed are smoke breaks and a deck of cards.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:30 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
We need a coach who has NO energy. No sense of humor.
O RLY

Maybe its time to go get a guy like Jim Harbaugh.
You're a fucking clown. Go die in a fire and take your stupid dad with you.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:45 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:

Not as stupid as Matt Nagys media sessions and adult dwarves taking Spaceface Live videos of Kyle Longs kibbles and bits after a win.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:47 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:

Not as stupid as Matt Nagys media sessions and adult dwarves taking Spaceface Live videos of Kyle Longs kibbles and bits after a win.

:roll:

Okay grabass.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Walking away.

Not sure if he's being forced to resign but Roman is NOT the problem in Baltimore. Much like GB, this is all about stupid personnel decisions. He transformed Jackson into a viable QB and was rewarded with...Sammy Watkins and the ghost of Desean Jackson. Absolutely atrocious management of the roster by the GM. Roman is a stud. The GM is struggling.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:42 pm 

I'd find a way to get him on our staff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:51 pm 

Given that Harbaugh canned Wink Martindale last year I’m beginning to wonder if both he AND the GM are the real problems in Baltimore. And that’s even though I certainly thought that Roman was the bigger problem last year. It was following an an apparently wrong theme that Roman was just as predictable as he became in San Francisco. But he seems great for Fields.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:01 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
The Bears really missed the boat by not hiring Daboll and getting Martindale as DC. How can you not love Martindale's game plan against Justin Jefferson last week. Juxtapose that to Eberflus and Allen Williams plan for Justin Jefferson which included, "Thump up Ass", "Soft Ass Cover 2" and Jefferson racking up nearly 10 catches in the first quarter of the week 5 game.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
veganfan21 wrote:
Walking away.

Not sure if he's being forced to resign but Roman is NOT the problem in Baltimore. Much like GB, this is all about stupid personnel decisions. He transformed Jackson into a viable QB and was rewarded with...Sammy Watkins and the ghost of Desean Jackson. Absolutely atrocious management of the roster by the GM. Roman is a stud. The GM is struggling.

Yeah, the offensive talent has been trash. It's remarkable what he was about to do with just Jackson and Andrews.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Regular Reader wrote:
Given that Harbaugh canned Wink Martindale last year I’m beginning to wonder if both he AND the GM are the real problems in Baltimore. And that’s even though I certainly thought that Roman was the bigger problem last year. It was following an an apparently wrong theme that Roman was just as predictable as he became in San Francisco. But he seems great for Fields.

I'm a big believer in Harbaugh. Look at the team, Reader. They traded their best WR (Brown) who isn't even that special. The replacement didn't replicate the production then got injured. They signed Watkins AND Jackson off the street. Anytime you sign guys like that to play you know you messed up somewhere personnel wise. Their best RB got injured. They had to play 30 RBs this year to compensate for not having a true RB1. If it weren't for Mark Andrews the offensive skill players as a whole might be less talented than the Bears players. Think about that. Darnell Mooney, not special but decent, would be WR1 in Baltimore, no question. That's horrible. I haven't even got to Jackson missing significant time. Despite all that they won and made the playoffs. They had a chance to beat Cincy were it not for a freak play. Harbaugh knows what he's doing. The GM doesn't.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:03 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

I'm a big believer in Harbaugh. Look at the team, Reader. They traded their best WR (Brown) who isn't even that special. The replacement didn't replicate the production then got injured. They signed Watkins AND Jackson off the street. Anytime you sign guys like that to play you know you messed up somewhere personnel wise. Their best RB got injured. They had to play 30 RBs this year to compensate for not having a true RB1. If it weren't for Mark Andrews the offensive skill players as a whole might be less talented than the Bears players. Think about that. Darnell Mooney, not special but decent, would be WR1 in Baltimore, no question. That's horrible. I haven't even got to Jackson missing significant time. Despite all that they won and made the playoffs. They had a chance to beat Cincy were it not for a freak play. Harbaugh knows what he's doing. The GM doesn't.

I’ve been a fan of Harbaugh, but I recall that he was half a season at most before getting fired until Lamar came in as a rookie to save his job. But it really makes me wonder how both coordinators are now gone without much from Harbaugh. It really seems that at this point the entire franchise is just looking to cover their own asses and is about to waste the next two three years.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:32 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
This feels like the organization is moving on from Jackson.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:33 pm 

Nas wrote:
This feels like the organization is moving on from Jackson.

Yeah, especially after the lip service Harbaugh spewed at today’s presser.