It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fire Ryan Poles
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:47 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
ShortTimeLurker wrote:
Anyone who was predicting the Bears winning the division next year, still feeling confident?

Sure. Maybe if the Peckerwoods didn't play an overrated team like the Boytoys it would have been different. What a joke of a performance by that weak assed team?

Oh you mean the team your squad can’t beat.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Hawg Ass wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
ShortTimeLurker wrote:
Anyone who was predicting the Bears winning the division next year, still feeling confident?

Sure. Maybe if the Peckerwoods didn't play an overrated team like the Boytoys it would have been different. What a joke of a performance by that weak assed team?

They'll win starting next year. As for the Boytoys, "performance", that game was clearly really set up for them to fail. Look, I am not disappointed with any of this. The Cowboys are the terrible front runners and have been for a long long. While That RING OF HONOR crap was going on, you had to smell a rotten fish in the barrel:(

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:42 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
ShortTimeLurker wrote:

They'll win starting next year. As for the Boytoys, "performance", that game was clearly really set up for them to fail. Look, I am not disappointed with any of this. The Cowboys are the terrible front runners and have been for a long long. While That RING OF HONOR crap was going on, you had to smell a rotten fish in the barrel:(

Why next year, our current team as constructed is clearly better than yours and we have significant draft capital next year with Rodgers dead cap money coming off.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Hawg Ass wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
ShortTimeLurker wrote:

Why next year, our current team as constructed is clearly better than yours and we have significant draft capital next year with Rodgers dead cap money coming off.

fucking idiot Bears fans.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:52 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
ShortTimeLurker wrote:

Why? This year is over, that's why. Our team is much better positioned to bring in difference making draft picks on both offense and defense and has a lot of cap money to spend also. We also will have the better defense and running game. Enjoy your season because next year will be different. One game with an overrated team really sparked a lot of undue optimism, eh?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:02 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
ShortTimeLurker wrote:

fucking idiot Bears fans.

Fucking idiotic Pecker woods :x Maybe one day you'll be able to date a real woman someday??

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:13 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
ShortTimeLurker wrote:

Why? This year is over, that's why. Our team is much better positioned to bring in difference making draft picks on both offense and defense and has a lot of cap money to spend also. We also will have the better defense and running game. Enjoy your season because next year will be different. One game with an overrated team really sparked a lot of undue optimism, eh?

You are really delusional but I like it. Why all of the sudden is next year going to be any different than the vast majority of years for close to the last 30 between the Bears and Packers)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Fire him for real. It's not "classy" to put a former player's interests before team interests. It's negligence and incompetence.

https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-b ... rgh-trade/

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Better be bullshit to disarm the cult, otherwise Poles is apparently running a charity job placement service for millionaires.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:09 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
This is alarming and unacceptable if true

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:17 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
What was the offer? I said yesterday this felt like a "doing right by Fields move. If the offer was a 5th this year, I don't care. If it was a 4th or better, you fire Kevin Warren today.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Better be bullshit to disarm the cult, otherwise Poles is apparently running a charity job placement service for millionaires.

Uh oh. So the all they could "get" for him was a 6th rd pick narrative was false? I'm shocked.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:25 pm 

The Doctor Of Style wrote:

Uh oh. So the all they could "get" for him was a 6th rd pick narrative was false? I'm shocked.

Well you’d also be conceding that the only interest in the league was for him to be a backup, so dealer’s choice which way you’d want to be wrong about Fields.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:29 pm 

Well you’d also be conceding that the only interest in the league was for him to be a backup, so dealer’s choice which way you’d want to be wrong about Fields.

Justin Fields will be someone's starter in the NFL again. And it won't be due to injury either.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:32 pm 

Justin Fields will be someone's starter in the NFL again. And it won't be due to injury either.

I also think fat Russ will collapse as always. That’s Fields’ path.

If he can’t overcome Russ, it’s not looking good.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:34 pm 

Yeah he should be able to beat out Russell Wilson at some point next season.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nas wrote:
What was the offer? I said yesterday this felt like a "doing right by Fields move. If the offer was a 5th this year, I don't care. If it was a 4th or better, you fire Kevin Warren today.

Disagree, nas. His job is to maximize returns for the betterment of the organization, so even accepting one dollar less than max is an issue. If he wants to take care of Fields' interests then he can either ask Bustin to hire him as an agent or he can work out an arrangement with Fields' family to become Fields' godfather or something. This just proves Poles is not an executive you can trust to protect and further the interests of the Bears, he's too emotionally compromised. Dumbass gm.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Once again Ryan Poles plays checkers while a good GM plays chess..

I remain fully skeptical of Poles and the decisions he makes. There’s too many bad calls.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:59 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

Disagree, nas. His job is to maximize returns for the betterment of the organization, so even accepting one dollar less than max is an issue. If he wants to take care of Fields' interests then he can either ask Bustin to hire him as an agent or he can work out an arrangement with Fields' family to become Fields' godfather or something. This just proves Poles is not an executive you can trust to protect and further the interests of the Bears, he's too emotionally compromised. Dumbass gm.

The dumbest move he made was not trading the #1 pick and acquiring the best player in the draft along with draft picks.for it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

To be kind, this is stupidity. I'll allow you to work through it. Retaining Fields would be a sign that someone was emotionally compromised. Taking a little less to give him a better opportunity is good business. This isn't a zero sum game. Besides, MANY believe that late round picks in this draft are worthless because of the extra covid year and NIL money.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Justin Fields will be someone's starter in the NFL again.
Not long term.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:32 pm 

This is such a candy ass organization.

Even when they’re backed into making the right decision, they stumble all over their dicks while executing:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:37 pm 
100000 CLUB

Even when they’re backed into making the right decision, they stumble all over their dicks while executing:

This reads like propaganda. I seriously doubt the Bears rejected a significant offer for Fields. They may have taken a little less. I'm fine with that.

Edit: Propaganda that benefits the Bears and Fields.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:40 pm 

I’d have seriously doubted a professional football team would trade a guy for less than he’s worth to “do right by him,” whatever the fuck that means.

Yet here we are.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:44 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Justin Fields will be someone's starter in the NFL again.
Not long term.

Pretty much sums it up all right here!
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I'm higher on Bagent than Fields. At this point, we know what Fields is and what he isn't. There is still time for Bagent to develop into something.

That said, Bagent's ceiling is likely lower than tier 1 or2 NFL QB which is really what you need to be a Super Bowl contender.

Regardless, its still a cool story and gives hope to every division II or III athlete out there that they can indeed make it....provided they don't end up with heart problems like half of the big ten football players!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis

Yeah he should be able to beat out Russell Wilson at some point next season.

Yeah there’s nothing in the way Fields has ever played quarterback to suggest he’s gonna be able to do this

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:25 pm 

It's a wonder that he was ever let go with such "gaudy" numbers. I mean they literally paid him to get the fuck on

Quote:
The Broncos went 11-19 in Wilson's starts over two seasons and failed to make the playoffs in both. Coach Sean Payton benched Wilson with two games remaining in 2023, a move that effectively marked the end of Wilson's career in Denver.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:26 pm 

4d chess. once fields develops into an MVP, he will come back to the bears at a discount.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:30 pm 

Gotta know what the difference in trades were. If it was basically the same deal then that is fine. If they were for better draft picks then that is a problem.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:33 pm 
100000 CLUB

The Fields Cult went from wanting to murder Poles to praising him for being "A man of his word" and other things. This also helps with the creation of a Pittsburgh cult. "THIS is the team Fields wanted to play for!" It's a win-win for all parties involved. It's also probably mostly bullshit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next