It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:59 am 

pizza_Place: John's
KDdidit wrote:
Was posted a week ago today, Caller Beardown

http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3998505

This is more appropriate spot for it

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Tall Midget wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Reminds me of the classic Jiggs line, "never confuse activity with accomplishment."

Dude basically wastes a majority of his day grab assin' way too huggy, the shot of him and the Mayor of Chicago looks like amateur hour, damn the McKaskey's are suckers, they fall for the clueless nice guy act every single time.

One of the keys to success for survival in a mom-and-pop business is doing stuff the hapless family members like, this guy checks all the boxes.

A dude like Jerry Jones wouldn't even hire him to run his ticket office.

Jerry Jones just brought Mike McCarthy back for a fifth season.[/quote

Do you really think George is a better owner than Jones?

Which franchise is more valuable, has a better stadium deal and has the best revenue streams?

Thanks for your call

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:57 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Reminds me of the classic Jiggs line, "never confuse activity with accomplishment."

Dude basically wastes a majority of his day grab assin' way too huggy, the shot of him and the Mayor of Chicago looks like amateur hour, damn the McKaskey's are suckers, they fall for the clueless nice guy act every single time.

One of the keys to success for survival in a mom-and-pop business is doing stuff the hapless family members like, this guy checks all the boxes.

Which franchise is more valuable, has a better stadium deal and has the best revenue streams?

Thanks for your call

That's not setting the bar very high. Cowboys haven't done shit since Jimmy Johnson left 30 years ago.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:20 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
The only thing Jerry Jones has done in the last ten years is keep the Raiders out of Los Angeles and instead they just moved to a de facto exurb of Los Angeles.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:32 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
The only thing Jerry Jones has done in the last ten years is keep the Raiders out of Los Angeles and instead they just moved to a de facto exurb of Los Angeles.

You pick an odd hill to die on, but good luck at the George McKaskey fellatio fest, the lines will likely be quite short at the event.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:35 pm 

No, you just picked the worst example of NFL new money to make a point. Try the Ravens guy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:41 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

Cowboys are the most valuable franchise with the best revenue streams, almost twice what your guys George and Kevin Warren are producing.

Would think that even a troglodyte would understand that Jones is a far superior owner than the McCaskey's who have presided over a franchise that has gone 16-35 over the past 3 years while the Cowboys have gone 36-15, but apparently Uncle Terry's imaginary TV must still be available to board members, maybe it's for super-secret FB Group member only.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:44 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
No, you just picked the worst example of NFL new money to make a point. Try the Ravens guy.

No, you just picked the worst example of ownership period to defend, again an odd hill to die on, but march on my friend, onward and upward!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
conns7901 wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Thanks for your call

That's not setting the bar very high. Cowboys haven't done shit since Jimmy Johnson left 30 years ago.

Barry Switzer won a Super Bowl after Jimmy Johnson left

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:00 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
Cowboys are the most valuable franchise with the best revenue streams, almost twice what your guys George and Kevin Warren are producing.

Clawmaster wrote:
No, you just picked the worst example of ownership period to defend, again an odd hill to die on, but march on my friend, onward and upward!

What's going on here? What is this?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Curious Hair wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Clawmaster wrote:

Clawmaster attacked you without speaking in the third person.

Clawmaster has lost clawmaster’s fastball.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Since Dan’s gone meatball, Claw has to pick up the banner for “BIG BLACK REVENUE STREAMS!”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:55 am 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Clawmaster wrote:

Clawmaster attacked you without speaking in the third person.

Clawmaster has lost clawmaster’s fastball.

Naw, still there, obtuse guys waive and miss the deuce all day, no need to bring the heat when debating members of the miniscule George McKaskey fan club.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:55 pm 

I don't even like the Bears.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:50 am 

KDdidit wrote:
Since Dan’s gone meatball, Claw has to pick up the banner for “BIG BLACK REVENUE STREAMS!”

Again, with the McKaskey ass lickers, just compare the records over the past three years.

You do realize that the Bears have won 16 games in the past three seasons right, so you are defending an ownership group that has averaged five wins a year, but let's go back to when George took over in 2011, you will find the team has one 82-113, so 30 plus games under .500 under your guys "leadership".

The Cowboy's have gone 312-251 since Jones took over in 1999.

Hmmm....so if you look at wins which is the primary indicator of ownership quality i/c/w football decisions...well let's just say that is an embarassing loss for your guy George.

Then we look at revenue/value numbers which would be indicators of the business side, you see another huge difference.

Really do not get why you guys keep charging up this hill, but even the most obtuse troglodyte would realize there is a massive chasm of football and business acumen between the two ownership groups.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:48 am 

No here likes or is defending the McCaskeys, they suck. They’re just making fun of you for blowing an owner whose team hasn’t made the Super Bowl since Jelly Roll was 12 years old. Even the shitty Bears with the shitty McCaskeys, who no one likes, have made one since the Cowboys last made it in 1996.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:58 am 

KDdidit wrote:
No here likes or is defending the McCaskeys, they suck. They’re just making fun of you for blowing an owner whose team hasn’t made the Super Bowl since Jelly Roll was 12 years old. Even the shitty Bears with the shitty McCaskeys, who no one likes, has made one since the Cowboys last made it in 1996.

You do realize the "they" you are referring to is a small group of football crackpots, you should have no trouble finding seats at meetings as a member of that club, congrats my friend!

Love the fact that you follow so closely, like to give my followers a few tidbits now and then so stay tuned young Jedi!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Claw has stated he's here to entertain himself and there's nothing wrong with that, but I think it's a recent decision due to his step up in high horsing and the subjects he's been deciding to high horse.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:09 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
No here likes or is defending the McCaskeys, they suck. They’re just making fun of you for blowing an owner whose team hasn’t made the Super Bowl since Jelly Roll was 12 years old. Even the shitty Bears with the shitty McCaskeys, who no one likes, has made one since the Cowboys last made it in 1996.

You do realize the "they" you are referring to is a small group of football crackpots, you should have no trouble finding seats at meetings as a member of that club, congrats my friend!

Love the fact that you follow so closely, like to give my followers a few tidbits now and then so stay tuned young Jedi!

There's like 20 posters here so it's pretty easy to remember the self-fellating posts you make. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard for it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:17 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

There's like 20 posters here so it's pretty easy to remember the self-fellating posts you make. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard for it.

Yup, but it's just you and your fellow McKaskeyites that actually think George is a better owner than Jerry Jones, you may not want to pat yourself on the back too hard for being a member of that small club, but admire your pluck, onward young Jedi!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
in adam hogs new caleb williams piece he claims warren is frineds with lebron. so that's cool

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:19 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
billypootons wrote:
in adam hogs new caleb williams piece he claims warren is frineds with lebron. so that's cool

:lol:

I saw that. It read like something B&B would mock a caller for saying.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:21 am 

billypootons wrote:

With the first pick in the 2024 NFL draft, the Chicago Bears select Bronny James, bench player from USC.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:26 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Brick wrote:
billypootons wrote:

With the first pick in the 2024 NFL draft, the Chicago Bears select Bronny James, bench player from USC.

can take him in the 5th or 6th if it means caleb reports to camp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:41 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
billypootons wrote:

:lol:

I saw that. It read like something B&B would mock a caller for saying.

And Warren hasn't shown he can make any deals. He even comes up short trying to convince everyone that he's some hardworking regular guy.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

Post subject: Re: Sweaty Teddy gone!!!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:52 pm 

vitoscotti wrote:

Wayne Larrivee wears a rug? I'm gonna have to put my life back together after this one.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:52 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Most verbose end-of-season letter I have received.

Kevin Warren wrote:
I write on this occasion to say thank you for your support and passion. We have the absolute best fan base in the National Football League and in all professional sports.

It has been my absolute pleasure to serve as the President & CEO of the Chicago Bears during the past 10 months. I am humbled to work for this historic franchise. As I move to the conclusion of my first full year, I remain confident and energized regarding the future.

Since I started on April 17, 2023, I have grown closer to our fans, ownership, players, coaches, and staff at the Chicago Bears along with our corporate partners. I have embraced the opportunity to meet many of you, our Season Ticket Holders, who all share the same passion and enthusiasm to bring a Super Bowl victory to the Chicagoland area as well as a new, world-class fixed roof stadium.

As we continue to set detailed goals to reach a level of sustained excellence, I want to assure you that we are making progress in all aspects of our football operations, business operations, community efforts and with our stadium development project. Through a collective focus and steadfast determination, we will reach the goal of winning the NFC North Division and representing the NFC in the Super Bowl like only Chicago can, with style, integrity, class and grace.

I am encouraged by the championship mindset of our coaches, our roster and our culture, and the decisions we are making this offseason will put us on a track of excellence and championships.

General manager Ryan Poles and head coach Matt Eberflus are working aggressively and diligently during the offseason to build a championship team including the recent hirings of Shane Waldron as offensive coordinator and Eric Washington as defensive coordinator, and many talented position coaches. They each bring additional proven leadership to the Chicago Bears.

Acquiring transformational players like DJ Moore and Montez Sweat galvanized our roster last season and we have an incredible opportunity to continue to add playmakers in all three phases of the game. I am excited about what the future holds on the field for the Chicago Bears. With strong draft capital (including two top 10 picks) and a healthy salary cap situation, I am confident our front office and scouting teams will be able to add to our strong core group of young players.

Season Ticket Holders will continue to be critical to the success of the Chicago Bears on and off the field. Your presence at Soldier Field plays a significant role in asserting a home field advantage. Winning our final five home games during the 2023 regular season was evidence and much appreciated. Your advocacy off the field and in the community is felt both locally, nationally and internationally. We thank you.

As part of our 2024 planning, we have spent the last few months evaluating our season ticket prices and the market considerations that factor into our business decisions. With careful thought and analysis, our 2024 season ticket package price will increase on average by 8.0%, with increases ranging from 6.2% to 11.3%.

This year, we will play eight regular season games and one preseason game at Soldier Field. Additionally, we have an incredible opportunity as the designated team to play at Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London. While the date and opponent for our international game will be announced closer to NFL schedule release, please know that there are great options for Season Ticket Holders looking to travel to the UK to cheer on the Chicago Bears. Information regarding tickets and travel packages through NFL On Location will be shared directly with Season Ticket Holders first so you can join us in showcasing the traditions of the Chicago Bears on an international stage.

For our games played at Soldier Field, our Season Ticket Holders will continue to receive savings over single-game ticket prices and incur no ticket fees. This year, your Season Ticket Holder discount at concessions will be increased to savings of 20% and 30% for non-Club and Club accounts, respectively along with investing in new technology and app enhancements that will noticeably improve the reliability and ease of use of your STH discount code and other exclusive features.

Season Ticket Holders also receive exclusive perks through STH Points, a free benefits program offering customizable Chicago Bears opportunities and experiences, STH-branded merchandise, autographed player items and more. When you renew early this year, you will receive even more bonus points.

Season ticket renewal information and invoices will be sent from our Ticket Office on February 7. The deadline to renew your season tickets is Friday, March 22, 2024. A 16-week payment plan remains an option for additional payment flexibility.

We know you have choices in how you spend your time and financial resources, and we are committed to driving value for our Season Ticket Holder community. As you consider your renewal plans, know that game attendees will see improvements in the gameday experience like the investments made last year in ticket scanning pedestals and gate reconfigurations that drastically improved the throughput at gates, allowing you to get to your seat before kickoff quicker than ever.

In addition to the improvements made last season with food and beverage services at Soldier Field, we will be addressing the holistic fan experience this offseason as we evaluate our retail and concession operators in advance of the 2024 season. Your feedback has been vital to our review process and we are working with the Chicago Park District and ASM Global to select Soldier Field’s concessionaire beginning next season that aligns with our goal of creating world class experiences for all fans. All the competing companies understand the standard expected to make your gameday experience better.

Additionally, we are making progress on our stadium development plan. Our deliberate and intentional process continues, and when a site is selected and a decision is made, we will be sure to communicate the plan for our Season Ticket Holders. We know and understand the critical role you play in our future.

I am excited for that future and the upcoming 105th year in our storied history. Thank you for being a valued Season Ticket Holder and a part of our Chicago Bears Family.

We will build a World Championship team together.

Bear Down!

Kevin Warren

President and CEO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:13 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
I love the big "fuck you, tickets are going up 11%" sandwiched in there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:15 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Caller Bob wrote:
I love the big "fuck you, tickets are going up 11%" sandwiched in there.

You can make up the difference with concessions items. Select fans will get a Kevin Warren car wash.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:17 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Hey, it's less than Biden's inflation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next