It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Justin Fields
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:01 am 
1000 CLUB

I think he has a chance to be great. Not just good.

One thing I know about him for sure is he's one tough son of a bitch. He takes a beating with this shit team and bounces back up. Never bitches about it. Not during the game. Not in the post game. I like that.

I think he's smart. Think he goes into each week of practice trying to get better. He cares a lot. He's not one of those guys that thinks he knows it all. He needs good coaching. I hope he has those good coaches now. That's something I don't know.

Post subject: Re: Justin Fields
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:40 am 

pizza_Place: The Invisible Slice
Beardown wrote:
I think he has a chance to be great. Not just good.

One thing I know about him for sure is he's one tough son of a bitch. He takes a beating with this shit team and bounces back up. Never bitches about it. Not during the game. Not in the post game. I like that.

I think he's smart. Think he goes into each week of practice trying to get better. He cares a lot. He's not one of those guys that thinks he knows it all. He needs good coaching. I hope he has those good coaches now. That's something I don't know.

You've just oversaturated the supply of Fields content and also overestimated demand for your services. Ergo, mods please delete.

Market

I have neither the time, or the inclination, to explain myself to a man who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very economic growth that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it.