It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:37 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
I'm assuming the Vikings game will be Peterman time

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Denver will probably win again. More talented roster.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:05 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Caller Bob wrote:

Fields is playing for the rushing record. He's about 210 yards away from the record.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Have they said what happened? I assume it just cramped up for a few. He’ll be fine.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Have they said what happened? I assume it just cramped up for a few. He’ll be fine.

He didn't understand the science of hydration in the cold. The Bears training staff should be fired. Vegan Man usually gets an IV before each game. He didn't get one today because it was cold.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere

Yeah, just cramps.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:44 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Fields is playing for the rushing record. He's about 210 yards away from the record.

He will wrap that up vs Detroit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
If the Bears end up drafting 5th or 6th, they should draft a QB.

Too many times the Bears have taken the road to nowhere with QBs and wasted years, because they did not evaluate talent right in the first place. They cannot afford to spend three or four years with Fields, when he's not NFL caliber passing QB. Not one person has talks about his intelligence as a QB, so he cannot be very smart in reading defenses and making play decisions.

Try to deal Fields and get what you can for him. It's over and time to move on.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Dignified Rube wrote:

Too many times the Bears have taken the road to nowhere with QBs and wasted years, because they did not evaluate talent right in the first place. They cannot afford to spend three or four years with Fields, when he's not NFL caliber passing QB. Not one person has talks about his intelligence as a QB, so he cannot be very smart in reading defenses and making play decisions.

I don’t disagree with that but at this point Poles would be crucified if he dealt Fields this offseason.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:58 am 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Dignified Rube wrote:

I don’t disagree with that but at this point Poles would be crucified if he dealt Fields this offseason.

Unless it was to draft Bryce Young. Young is a better prospect than Fields and not going to cost as much in a couple years.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:05 am 
100000 CLUB

Brick wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Dignified Rube wrote:

Unless it was to draft Bryce Young. Young is a better prospect than Fields and not going to cost as much in a couple years.

I don't see that dog in Young or Fields.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:32 am 
100000 CLUB

I would say no to this. I doubt the Bengals would want to trade Higgins.

TRADE:
CHI receives: Tee Higgins, 2023 1st-round pick (No. 28 overall), 2023 2nd-round pick (No. 59 overall), 2024 3rd-round pick
CIN receives: 2023 1st-round pick (No. 2 overall)

https://sports.yahoo.com/bears-trade-ba ... 03162.html

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:49 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Nas wrote:

TRADE:
CHI receives: Tee Higgins, 2023 1st-round pick (No. 28 overall), 2023 2nd-round pick (No. 59 overall), 2024 3rd-round pick

losing the next two is so important for this franchise. there are a couple teams flush with draft capital and if they fall in love with one of the QB's like the niners did with lance... could be a killing for the #2 pick.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:59 am 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
billypootons wrote:
Nas wrote:

TRADE:

losing the next two is so important for this franchise. there are a couple teams flush with draft capital and if they fall in love with one of the QB's like the niners did with lance... could be a killing for the #2 pick.

Some of the neediest teams are already high enough up that they can just stay put and take one of the top 3. It would seem that the Jets and Commanders should be desperate but I don't know what they have in terms of draft capital.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:05 pm 

To me the Jets are better off starting White and signing a guy like a (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky to back him up. Continue to ride the defense and make sure Hall comes back ready so you can become a run the ball and play defense team, with White around to make plays as needed. This is how they excelled earlier before hall went down.

Teams desperate for QBs:

Indy
Houston
Tennessee
Denver
Pats
Panthers
Bucs
Falcons
Saints

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:54 pm 

If we are at #2 someone is going to convince themselves Stroud is a star. Let's hope he plays great against Georgia.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
If Poles is smart, he will get Atlanta, Seattle, Carolina, Denver, and Indy to bid against each other to move up, oddly, the AZ/ATL and Houston/Indy games will be of interest, the ideal scenario is to be able to trade down, pick up extra picks, and/or starting NFL player, and still get Jalen Carter.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:24 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
If Poles is smart, he will get Atlanta, Seattle, Carolina, Denver, and Indy to bid against each other to move up, oddly, the AZ/ATL and Houston/Indy games will be of interest, the ideal scenario is to be able to trade down, pick up extra picks, and/or starting NFL player, and still get Jalen Carter.

The Broncos traded away their 1st and 2nd round picks for Wilson & Seattle will likely re-sign Smith. Assuming the Bears and Arizona won't take a QB, that would mean that the Texans, Colts, Atlanta and Carolina can stay in their slot and pick up a QB at about the right ranking. Beyond that, Atlanta is starting the guy they picked in the 3rd round last year, so if he looks ok I think it's likely they fill another hole or trade back.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

The Broncos traded away their 1st and 2nd round picks for Wilson & Seattle will likely re-sign Smith. Assuming the Bears and Arizona won't take a QB, that would mean that the Texans, Colts, Atlanta and Carolina can stay in their slot and pick up a QB at about the right ranking. Beyond that, Atlanta is starting the guy they picked in the 3rd round last year, so if he looks ok I think it's likely they fill another hole or trade back.

People love the idea of trading down, but I’d rather they just lock in Carter or Anderson, either of whom would start 2023 as the bears’ best defensive player.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:34 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

People love the idea of trading down, but I’d rather they just lock in Carter or Anderson, either of whom would start 2023 as the bears’ best defensive player.
I agree with that, but then again they did that with Roquan and people on here couldn't wait to run him out of town.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:31 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

They can stay put and pick up a QB if they believe no other team is trying to make a deal with Chicago or Houston to move up. Poles has to create the same scenario SF did that allowed them to fleece Pace to move up one spot to grab his QB of the future. Pace was paranoid another team would swoop in ahead of the bears to grab his precious Mitch so he eliminated that risk by trading up.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

They could also entertain offers for the great Justin Fields. His value will never be higher. It's a huge risk because fans and the media would want Poles to win immediately. Sticking with Fields is also risky. Theoretically, the Bears could draft Anderson/Carter, one of the quarterbacks, and have future draft picks if they traded Fields.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:03 pm 

Nas wrote:
They could also entertain offers for the great Justin Fields. His value will never be higher. It's a huge risk because fans and the media would want Poles to win immediately. Sticking with Fields is also risky. Theoretically, the Bears could draft Anderson/Carter, one of the quarterbacks, and have future draft picks if they traded Fields.

Come on Nas. There is zero chance that they trade Fields at this point.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nas just wants to get back to the good ol days of the Bears where they have a white mediocre QB who wins games largely because of a good defense.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:07 pm 
100000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nas just wants to get back to the good ol days of the Bears where they have a white mediocre QB who wins games largely because of a good defense.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:09 pm 
100000 CLUB

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Nas wrote:

I think it's higher than zero. Unlikely, but there is a chance. I think they should. Poles isn't married to Fields.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
I agree with that, but then again they did that with Roquan and people on here couldn't wait to run him out of town.

Roquan ran himself out of town. He was a pretty good player for them, but not “ make me highest paid player in the league” good.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:13 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Nas wrote:

Unless they get #1 and then they should trade Fields.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:15 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Nas wrote:

TRADE:

I don't like that for us, and I love Higgins. WR is the easiest position to hit on and we have a lot of picks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nas wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Nas wrote:

I think it's higher than zero. Unlikely, but there is a chance. I think they should. Poles isn't married to Fields.

Isnt the logic that you have would have to get a player as good as Fields in the draft if you trade him for picks / players? Are Bears fans that delusional about him that they think that wouldnt be easy to do ? If some team is dumb enough to offer picks and or quality nfl players for him you do it in a hot minute .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next