It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
BigW72 wrote:
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
it'll never happen. Theyve been eligible before and they were able to talk the league out of it

Yeah, I think the McCaskeys will shut this down. As much as I'd love to see it, there is no way they don't come out of it looking like a complete circus act.

Yup, it would expose the McKaskey clan as bumbling goofs, would pity the poor HBO employee tasked with editing any unscripted George McKaskey footage to make him look like he knew what he was doing.

Would love to see if they could catch Virginia talking to team officials about sending George on another long walk through Illinois to "raise awareness" about the Bears, but really doing it go keep him out of the office so he stayed out of the GM's way, or her sending him to fetch pizza or coffee for the decision makers so they could make a final call on a major trade or FA payout.

Giving someone access to Poles on draft day with the ability to see the sheer volume phone calls and trade offers flying back and forth would create some incredibly interesting content a few days later after they edited out the specifics.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:53 am 

The Hawk wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Quote:
The famous HBO series "Hard Knocks," could be coming to Halas Hall this summer.

According to one Twitter account, the Bears are one of the four teams eligible to host the series. The New Orleans Saints, New York Jets and Washington Commanders are the other potential teams.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Its the kiss of death for every team ever on it.
It would be terrible if the Bears didn't win the Super Bowl next year because they were on Hard Knocks.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:51 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Well, who's the team?!?!