PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:42 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Secret Bagent Man!

Let's go!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:36 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Yeah thats not gonna happen.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:38 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Unless Fields gets injured, we won't see Bagent until Week 11 or 12.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
I'm willing to give Fields more time to see if he can alter the trajectory of his career. If he continues to suck, the Bears get a better draft pick to use on his replacement. If he improves enough, the Bears won't need to use a top draft pick on his replacement. They win either way.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
I'm willing to give Fields more time to see if he can alter the trajectory of his career. If he continues to suck, the Bears get a better draft pick to use on his replacement. If he improves enough, the Bears won't need to use a top draft pick on his replacement. They win either way.

I agree. You still need enough time to see if you have a Romo or Purdy before drafting a Williams or Maye. If you're fortunate, you'll get a combo of Harrison and Maye/Williams to go with Moore and a Herbert/Johnson.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Tall Midget wrote:

Do you think he'll improve enough to be a viable starter going forward? For me there's sufficient data to say he is what he is. Any good game - wire to wire, 1st Q to 4th - will just be an outlier at this point. I don't care about games where he goes for 500 yards running. That shit doesn't work when you get into the playoffs. So if he can't throw he can't start, and he hasn't proven he can throw.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Do you think he'll improve enough to be a viable starter going forward? For me there's sufficient data to say he is what he is. Any good game - wire to wire, 1st Q to 4th - will just be an outlier at this point. I don't care about games where he goes for 500 yards running. That shit doesn't work when you get into the playoffs. So if he can't throw he can't start, and he hasn't proven he can throw.

You can still get a 3rd for him. Maybe a 2nd.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Tall Midget wrote:

Yeah dude that's great but it's September and the bears season is effectively over. That sucks so fucking hard I really can't express how pissed I am about it.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

I think the only folks who would pay that much for Fields are either Ryan Pace or 670 hosts.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

I think the only folks who would pay that much for Fields are either Ryan Pace or 670 hosts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Someone will believe they can fix Fields. Sam Darnold was traded for a 2nd+ IIRC.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
veganfan21 wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

To me, it is like Getz is intentionally wrecking the offense by taking all of the natural talent of Fields and running plays as if he had two club feet and not allowing him to throw any passes over ten yards. Getz stinks. That play call on first down inside the five yard line that was intercepted was pathetic. They had a lot of time to move the ball into field goal range and Johnson wasn't even on the field. Getz should be fired for the last two games he play called.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Bennys
Not sure why you are trying to launch the Sox GM, he has his own problems. Other need to stop blaming Getsy. Guys are open all over the field-short, mid, and deep. Fields is either not confident enough to throw to them or is not seeing it in a timely matter. They called that stupid ass play inside the five because if he dropped back for anything down field he wont throw it unless there isnt a defender within 10 yards of his first read and it would have been a safety.
There is no reason to put Bagent in a game they are going to lose anyways. You have to try and get something out of Fields this season even if its only to put something on tape so that another team thinks they can fix him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:44 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
The Man wrote:
Not sure why you are trying to launch the Sox GM, he has his own problems.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:54 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Would Bagent have beaten out Fields if you had an open competition, or is the better question if any solid vet would have beaten out Fields?

As we talked about numerous times this season would go as Justin Fields went and he looks to be going backwards, so you now look like you will be drafting a QB with your earliest first round pick, plenty of time to evaluate the college guys.

They have to be at least considering the fact that Poles may not be the dude you want picking your next potential franchise QB, kind of seems he struggles with pro personnel evaluation and despite behind hyped up locally, his draft picks have not exactly set the world on fire thus far. It would seem even a dullard like George would start to question if he picked the right guy, thought they brought in a Warren to be the adult in the room and sit George down to refocus him from time to time.

Seems you at least have to ditch Eberflus, this guy could possibly go 6-28 or worse, you might be looking at another 2-3 win team, why would you keep a guy that lost his team in the third quarter of the first game in his second season around.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:17 am 
100000 CLUB

Poles has had 1 first round pick. Poles also identified the undrafted quarterback that everyone loves. The only "early" draft pick we're confident sucks is Velus Jones. Every other draft pick looks like an NFL player, or they're 2 games into their career.

Outside of whatever last week was, there's nothing that should make some say Eberflus sucks. He was given a roster designed to lose last season, and he was good enough to prevent that from happening, so they traded away his best veteran defenders.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:55 am 

Nas wrote:
Poles has had 1 first round pick. Poles also identified the undrafted quarterback that everyone loves. The only "early" draft pick we're confident sucks is Velus Jones. Every other draft pick looks like an NFL player, or they're 2 games into their career.

Outside of whatever last week was, there's nothing that should make some say Eberflus sucks. He was given a roster designed to lose last season, and he was good enough to prevent that from happening, so they traded away his best veteran defenders.

Twinkle Toes can't even start when he's healthy and Dominique Robinson can't crack the lineup of the worst defensive line in football

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:03 am 
100000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:

Twinkle Toes can't even start when he's healthy and Dominique Robinson can't crack the lineup of the worst defensive line in football

Twinkle Toes is the starting nickel. That's what they drafted him for. Robinson is a late round developmental player, we don't usually demand those guys be good.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:59 am 

4th round picks are late round (throwaway picks)?

Twinkle Toes starts at nickel because they tried him at corner and he sucked at it. You can try and polish this turd all you want but Poles' drafts look a lot like Paces'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:00 am 

And the two defensive tackles from this draft can't get a whiff of playing time on the worst dline in football

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:10 am 
100000 CLUB

You're a writer; reading shouldn't be hard. It's okay to not play this character 24/7.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:14 am 

If you like my writings and interested in fiction I could write a story about how the Bears haven't lost 12 games in a row and how some young players drafted are making meaningful contributions.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:19 am 

The best player on defense yesterday was Jaylon Johnson, a guy they inherited and who they seem to be running out of town.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:20 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Nas wrote:
You're a writer; reading shouldn't be hard. It's okay to not play this character 24/7.

i thought Seacrest was Rozner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:22 am 
100000 CLUB

Bagels wrote:
Nas wrote:

i thought Seacrest was Rozner

He still is.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:30 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Wasn't Twinkle Toes ranked something like 112 out of 114 NFL cornerbacks evaluated by PFF last year?

He is the Justin Fields of the defense!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:48 pm 

It's coming (cumming)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:49 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
It's coming (cumming)

Did the FBI raid his house?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Odd move...maybe there was friction between him and Fields?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Time to start Bagels