It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Draft Picks Watch
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
NME wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
NME wrote:
Nas wrote:
The Bears can't trade beyond pick 3 if they're trading down from #1. At this moment, I don't believe you can walk away from this draft without Maye, Harrison, or Williams. The Patriots are unlikely to trade up, and the Cardinals won't have a reason to if they're locked in the 3 position.

I’m going to say it now, JJ McCarthy is a dark horse pick for QB in the top 3-5 imo. And if the Bears land Harbaugh, it will be really interesting to see what he does.

If McCarthy dominates against Bamma and goes on to help his team win an NC.. it gets interesting even without a Harbaugh grab.

Also, draft Maserati Marv

Alabama will beat Michigan by 20 plus points, McCarthy will not be able to scramble around against a solid SEC defense, and there is no way Michigan is running the ball, and Bama has first round talent at CB, so not sure how they score any points.

Them being underdogs adds to why I think it will stand out more if he plays well and they win.

Also, Michigan is no slouch talent wise themselves and Harbaugh isn’t an ordinary Big 10 coach.. I don’t see them getting coasted by Bama as easily as some may think. I definitely favor Alabama but I don’t think they’re just going to eat Michigan’s lunch. We’ll see tho

Idk, under Harbaugh they got murdered by UGA and lost to a TCU team that got murdered by UGA.

I haven’t seen anything that would indicate Michigan’s style will translate against an SEC powerhouse.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Really is tempting to stick with Fields, take Harrison Jr. and then hope that one of the stud LT's are there with your second first round pick, you fill two skill positions on offense for the next 5-10 years.

If you draft a QB at #1 it would make sense to trade back your second first round pick to the highest bidding QB hungry team, moving back a few spots still gives you a shot at a second tier WR.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:48 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
My Man Mitch will get the Patriots win #3 tomorrow

Even if (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky struggles, I can't see the Patriot offense doing anything to the Steelers defense on the road. I expect the Steelers to win by a lot.

The Pats are good against the run, so Mitch will have to bet them with his arm....think we've seen the "make Mitch play QB" movie a few times.

(Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky will be ready to save the Bears once again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:26 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Clawmaster wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Even if (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky struggles, I can't see the Patriot offense doing anything to the Steelers defense on the road. I expect the Steelers to win by a lot.

The Pats are good against the run, so Mitch will have to bet them with his arm....think we've seen the "make Mitch play QB" movie a few times.

How will the Patriots score?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:44 am 

Nas wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Even if (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky struggles, I can't see the Patriot offense doing anything to the Steelers defense on the road. I expect the Steelers to win by a lot.

Pick six from Pro Bowl Mitch.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:47 am 
100000 CLUB

Clawmaster wrote:
Nas wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Even if (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky struggles, I can't see the Patriot offense doing anything to the Steelers defense on the road. I expect the Steelers to win by a lot.

He's the only quarterback in NFL history that has started 50+ games and doesn't have a pick 6.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:12 am 

Nas wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Nas wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Even if (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky struggles, I can't see the Patriot offense doing anything to the Steelers defense on the road. I expect the Steelers to win by a lot.

He's the only quarterback in NFL history that has started 50+ games and doesn't have a pick 6.

Struggling to find any prop bet that works for tonight other than the under, Steelers will obviously try to run the ball early, Pats likely stack the box to take that away it could get real ugly for your guy Mitch.

Would make sense for the Pats to run some play action and get Mitch on the move with a few called QB runs and move the chains.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:16 am 
100000 CLUB

Clawmaster wrote:

Struggling to find any prop bet that works for tonight other than the under, Steelers will obviously try to run the ball early, Pats likely stack the box to take that away it could get real ugly for your guy Mitch.

Would make sense for the Pats to run some play action and get Mitch on the move with a few called QB runs and move the chains.

I think the Patriots have turned off the lights on their season. I wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers scored 30+ points tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:22 am 

Nas wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

I think the Patriots have turned off the lights on their season. I wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers scored 30+ points tonight.

They have been solid against the run the last couple of weeks, Harris is banged up for the Steelers and Stevensen out for Pats, so you get a steady diet of an elderly Zeke Elliott early, as both teams try to establish the run.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:03 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
[

1Q under

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:10 am 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Belicheat had them ready to play, eh? Any Given Sunday anyone?

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:00 am 

Game went like I thought it would, we got a whole lotta Mitch being Mitch, amazing that the game plan against him has not changed since the 2019 season opener against the Packers. Still see a lot of the stuff you see with Fields, not seeing the field, passing up easy check downs, the Pats QB made a living early on by just dumping the ball off to Zeke Elliott and moving the chains.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:04 am 

The number one overall looks even more secure after the Pats and Cards wins, Tomlin gets the "Lovie Smith Contributor of the Year" award this season.

it does appear that there are several very winnable games left on the schedule, so the second first round pick might be top 10 or worse.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:29 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
This would be just the Bears luck.....

With the transfer portal in full swing and the NFL Draft early entry deadline approaching on January 15, the college football rumor mill - especially around NIL dollars - is wide open.

According to Christian Williams of Footballguys, Ohio State star wide receiver Marvin Harrison Jr. and running back TreVeyon Henderson - who announced a return to the Buckeyes already - have been offered NIL deals that mirror the compensation of what a first-round NFL Draft pick could earn, in hopes of inspiring a return to Columbus next season.

Harrison is projected to go as high as No. 2 in the NFL Draft, so that financial figure could be close to $25 million, per Sports Illustrated's Andrew Brandt.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: John's
He's not going back

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:58 am 

Comes down to leveraging your college level fame for several millions NIL dollars or going to the NFL and maybe making ten to twenty times or more that amount, of course you could flame out in the NFL, but the college level NIL dollars are only for one more year, so you would seemingly make that back on your rookie deal.

Do have to admire Coach Prime and his kid for making some NIL cash, but the kid got his ass kicked every week and ended up breaking his neck, so there is some risk involved. Likely all kinds of cash being exchanged right now between Prime and transfer portal offensive lineman and defensive lineman, he's gotta buy some protection for his pretty skill position dudes who got annihilated with regularity, the Hunter kid almost got killed.

You can get all the top WR and DB's, but they look silly being run over by large angry defensive/offensive lineman every Saturday, and that was in the PAC 12, can only imagine how bad they would have been hammered if they played a legit SEC defense.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:09 pm 

Why is no one discussing Jayden Daniel’s, honestly, I have seen him play a lot and would take him over the other 2.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

Hawg Ass wrote:
Why is no one discussing Jayden Daniel’s, honestly, I have seen him play a lot and would take him over the other 2.

He's a 180 year old skinny version of Lamar Jackson?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:51 pm 

Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

And a damn good playrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

And a damn good playrr

The Packers are welcome to him

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Welp, the win today puts us roughly top 10 (with the actual pick).. so, we’re just sliding further away

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:11 pm 

The win also showed they probably won't even draft a qb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:12 pm 
100000 CLUB

NME wrote:
Welp, the win today puts us roughly top 10 (with the actual pick).. so, we’re just sliding further away

Yeah, dreams of Harrison Jr and Drake Maye is dead.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:14 pm 
100000 CLUB

IkeSouth wrote:

If this game showed Poles he doesn't need a quarterback, I need him to go see an ophthalmologist immediately.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
IkeSouth wrote:

LOL WUT?

It showed exactly the opposite.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:26 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

LOL WUT?

It showed exactly the opposite.

It is the Bears. Expect them to do whatever ends up being the worst possible decision.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:02 pm 

Bears could easily win two of the last four games, if they do that or better you likely see everyone back next year.

Trading the number one pick would then be quite lucrative, you have an owner in Washington that would likely give you whatever you want to move up from four, not sure what you could get from New England to move up a spot or two? Would love to get an early second as you could grab your starting center for the next ten years or tap into the depth at WR. It would also be great to get Washington's first round pick next year as they will be in a total rebuild and that pick will likely be top 10.

If you drop out of the top 3 you likely lose out on Harrison Jr., but you still have a shot at several franchise level offensive talents up to number 5 given the expected early run on QB's, you also could take the second best WR with the second first round pick. You really need to upgrade your WR2 spot and give Fields a dude with a big catch radius, Harrision would be the ideal choice of course because you just tell Fields to get the ball within 10 feet of him and he will likely catch it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Clawmaster wrote:
Bears could easily win two of the last four games, if they do that or better you likely see everyone back next year.

Trading the number one pick would then be quite lucrative, you have an owner in Washington that would likely give you whatever you want to move up from four, not sure what you could get from New England to move up a spot or two? Would love to get an early second as you could grab your starting center for the next ten years or tap into the depth at WR. It would also be great to get Washington's first round pick next year as they will be in a total rebuild and that pick will likely be top 10.

If you drop out of the top 3 you likely lose out on Harrison Jr., but you still have a shot at several franchise level offensive talents up to number 5 given the expected early run on QB's, you also could take the second best WR with the second first round pick. You really need to upgrade your WR2 spot and give Fields a dude with a big catch radius, Harrision would be the ideal choice of course because you just tell Fields to get the ball within 10 feet of him and he will likely catch it.

Fields is gone even if the Bears win two of the last four. He cannot play quarterback, and that should be obvious to anyone who has watched the NFL for more than a day.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:06 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Fields is gone even if the Bears win two of the last four. He cannot play quarterback, and that should be obvious to anyone who has watched the NFL for more than a day.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
There’s a very legitimate chance Fields is the starter next year.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next