It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:34 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Flacco had 212 yards passing...in the 4th quarter alone. :shock:

He's had more games with 250 passing yards and 2 touchdowns in the last 3 weeks than Fields has had in his entire career.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Nas wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

He's had more games with 250 passing yards and 2 touchdowns in the last 3 weeks than Fields has had in his entire career.

Wow.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Jaw Breaker wrote:
The announcer just called this an incredible game.

Those two jerks were the Cleveland announcing duo. Never hear the two pair up before but SANCHEZ was gizzing for Flacco the entire stupid game.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:15 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Bears need a new punter as well

Yep. And throw in a decent punt returner also. Another thing, they need to give Johnson a helluva lot more carries than the others. He can bust tackles and get into the secondary. Our running game sucked today other than the few times they gave the ball to him. I really want Getzy fired not matter what else happens to the coaching staff. Has anyone ever seen Getzy actually TALK TO FIELDS OR ANY OF THE BALL CARRIERS OR RECEIVERS? I haven't. He is a BIG PROBLEM for this team and has been bad the entire year with his shitty personnel decisions and play calling.

I read where Moore is pissed about the play calling and is against bringing in another qb. He says that Fields is his guy and is better than anyone in next year's draft.

Mooney is playing like shit also. Dropping way too many passes and his failure to catch that ball in the endzone was unforgiveable. He needs to go next year.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:28 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
I still can’t believe how many defenses lose contain and let Fields get around the edge on them

Yeah. Can it be because he is the fastest runner on the entire Field? BTW, why did the idiot OC not call more running plays for him? WHen the Bears had the ball 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 late in the game and went for it, why didn't they fucking run Fields?

Getzy ought to be fired tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:39 pm 

Nas wrote:
Perfect ending. All doubt should be removed about Fields and we didn't hurt our draft position.

Well, Moore and I agree about two things after this game. 1) The offensive play-callng sucked the entire game and 2) The Bear's should NOT DRAFT another other quarterback next season because they already have what they need at quarterback. Fields will be an all-pro qb next year. PERIOD.

By the way... CUT MOONEY, EDDIE JACKSON, GETZY -- TRADE OUR FIRST NUMBER ONE PICK TO THE RAIDERS, FOR THEIR NUMBER ONE(4) PICK AND THEIR 2ND ROUND PICK THIS YEAR ALONG WITH THEIR NUMBER ONE PICK IN 2025 ALONG WITH CROSBY.

They should also trade their own Number one pick (8-10) for a Number one pick (11-13 )in 2024 and a 2nd round pick in 2025.

In the draft it might go like this:

CROSBY -- DE
Number One: (4) -- WR HARRISON OSU
Number One: (11-13) CB WIGGINS CLEMSON
Number Two: (38-42) TE SANDERS TEXAS 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
The Hawk wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
I still can’t believe how many defenses lose contain and let Fields get around the edge on them

Yeah. Can it be because he is the fastest runner on the entire Field? BTW, why did the idiot OC not call more running plays for him? WHen the Bears had the ball 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 late in the game and went for it, why didn't they fucking run Fields?

Yeah, I wondered that too, from the get Fields wasn't taking off and picking up easy yards with his legs; wonder if it was a deliberate decision to stick to passing as much as possible for internal/external eval reasons.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:54 pm 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:
Nas wrote:
Perfect ending. All doubt should be removed about Fields and we didn't hurt our draft position.

You know the story this week will be that Fields had no time to throw.

Fields cult is out in force on xitter blaming Getsy

Our best receiver, Moore, blamed Getzy. Also said he doesn't want any other qb than Fields. How many passes did Mooney drop today? Who DIDN'T CALL FIELDS NUMBER ON TWO CONSECUTIVE 3RD AND 1 AND 4TH AND ONE PLAYS? WHO DIDN'T CALL FOR FIELD GOAL ON A MISSED 4TH AND SHORT PLAY IN THE 4TH QUARTER THAT WOULD HAVE CINCHED THE GAME?

THIS LOSS WAS ON EBERFLUSTERED AND GETZ. NOT TO FUCKING MENTION THAT PIECE OF SHIT EDDIE JACKSON. CUT HIS AWFUL ASS RIGHT TODAY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:00 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
Fields was bad today, but how about Matt "Bed Wetter" Eberlose defense choking away another lead. He has to go too

FIELDS AIN'T GOING NOWHERE. HE ALSO ONLY HAD ONLY ONE OFFICIAL INT. ALONG WITH THAT FUCKING MOONEY KICKING THE FUCKING BALL IN THE AIR FOR HIS END OF THE GAME HEROICS. HE SUCKS.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:28 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

For all the talk of what a terrible game Fields had today, he seems like he picks up a lot of conversions on plays that already should have ended long before he runs for a big gain or gets a throw off. It doesn't seem to amount to as much as you'd think it would but there's something there.

Mooney had four dropped passes today. including the game winner which landed in his fucking lap. He caught two and was targeted 8 times. Kmet had at least two drops. St. Brown had one drop on what would have been a first down in the 4th quarter. Moore had at least one and the rookie(forget his name(Scott?) dropped a wide open TD pass.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:36 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:
Eberflus has to fire Getsy tonight

I go the other way: let's see what we have in Getsy once fields is finally out. I imagine employing a QB who prefers to not throw the ball to open receivers restricts what the coordinator can scheme up. I mean, hitting the open man is sort of the point of the forward pass. Fields appears to be trying to challenge that assumption.

How many bad passes did Fields throw today? I saw two that could have been intercepted but Mooney slipped to the ground on one of them. He had one interception on the kick by Mooney and that wasit. The other hail mary actually hit the ground at the end of the first half.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:38 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Someone will give up a second or third-round pick for him, but his shortcomings are pretty obvious. He can't play within a rhythm/timing offense, which negates much of what most offensive coordinators want to do.

DJ MOORE and MOONEY DISAGREE.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:36 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
The Hawk wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Someone will give up a second or third-round pick for him, but his shortcomings are pretty obvious. He can't play within a rhythm/timing offense, which negates much of what most offensive coordinators want to do.

DJ MOORE and MOONEY DISAGREE.

They are being good teammates. Good for them.

Fields sucks.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:57 am 
1000 CLUB

The Hawk wrote:
Fields will be an all-pro qb next year. PERIOD. 

A few months ago, you predicted that Fields would make the Pro Bowl THIS season.

How'd that work out?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:29 am 

Hussra wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Yeah, I wondered that too, from the get Fields wasn't taking off and picking up easy yards with his legs; wonder if it was a deliberate decision to stick to passing as much as possible for internal/external eval reasons.

He stuck to passing and did not get 200 yards. 40 attempts. I think that says it all.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:32 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Besides Hub, Biggs, and Dan Wiederer I'm expecting the same line of excuses today. It was the offensive line, the receivers, and the coaches. Blah blah blah blah.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:06 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Game was typical of the Fields era, missing or not taking easy check downs which would move the chains, half ass play action fakes that fool nobody and slow down reads/progression, and now you see him making business decisions in the run game where he does not take the easy 5-10 chunks that open up once he breaks the pocket.

Getsy really scuffled today, he obviously does not trust his center or guards in short yardage, so instead of running a QB sneak with his 6'3" 230 pound QB, he tries to get cute and run jet sweeps.

Mooney looked disinterested all game long and as they say in damning scouting reports he is an unwilling blocker, it will look much better next year with a first round draft pick at #2 WR and Mooney playing elsewhere as a #4 or #5.

This team is close, needs upgrades at QB, C, WR, and TE, but you see the building blocks on D.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:22 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Nas wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Pretty good for a guy playing in slow motion. Seriously, here's a guy with a severe handicap figuring out how to get it done, and then there's our guy, with all the tools God could possibly give him...I say this all the time about my dying sport baseball. Are you a baseball player or are you a thrower, a swinger, and a glove wearer?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:32 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Jim Schwartz kicked the Bears' ass.

The Bears should have hired him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:39 am 

Let Fields go. Get value. Don't get upset if he proves to be a great QB somewhere else. The odds are he won't since quarterbacks almost never learn how to throw at this stage of their career. If we missed out on the next Steve Young then so be it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:29 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Someone please try to convince me Fields could have made that pass from Flacco to Cooper.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:33 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Pretty good for a guy playing in slow motion. Seriously, here's a guy with a severe handicap figuring out how to get it done, and then there's our guy, with all the tools God could possibly give him...I say this all the time about my dying sport baseball. Are you a baseball player or are you a thrower, a swinger, and a glove wearer?

Talent only gets you so far. You would think he would be an improved version of Lamar Jackson or similar to a Josh Allen.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:42 am 
1000 CLUB

Brick wrote:
Let Fields go. Get value. Don't get upset if he proves to be a great QB somewhere else. The odds are he won't since quarterbacks almost never learn how to throw at this stage of their career. If we missed out on the next Steve Young then so be it.

There is no evidence to suggest he will ever be a great--or even a good--passer.

Can't play in a timing-based offense (ie, every offense in the NFL), doesn't read the field quickly or correctly, doesn't stay in the pocket, struggles with accuracy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:08 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Brick wrote:

Yes that is the way to view it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:12 am 

mully is asking DJ moore how hard it is to catch yesterdays hail mary pass :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:09 am 

pizza_Place: John's
TheKapMan brought up a good point this morning

Cleveland won the toss and elected to receive, meaning the Bears chose the goal to defend, why the hell didn't Eberflus choose to take the wind at the backs for the 2nd and 4th quarters?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:15 am 

Because you know they are getting the ball with 15 minutes in Q1, so the Browns offense starts with the wind in its face. If you go the other way, then maybe the Browns do not get the ball until say 10 minutes left.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:16 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Don't you want the wind at the back for your kicker, especially in the 4th quarter for a potential game winning field goal?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:26 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
Don't you want the wind at the back for your kicker, especially in the 4th quarter for a potential game winning field goal?

It’s a fair question. Does the call before the game set what happens in the second half?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Caller Bob wrote:
TheKapMan brought up a good point this morning

Cleveland won the toss and elected to receive, meaning the Bears chose the goal to defend, why the hell didn't Eberflus choose to take the wind at the backs for the 2nd and 4th quarters?

For the first half that's a great question. For the second half, the Bears chose the ball so Cleveland chose which endzone to defend. Just because Cleveland chose to receive to start the game doesn't mean that the Bears automatically get the ball to start the second half, they can choose to Kick, Receive, or Defend an Endzone. Only a dumb team ever chooses to kick to start the game after winning the coin toss, they elect to defer their choice to the second half.

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next