It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 12:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 75  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:38 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Darkside wrote:
NME wrote:
Darkside wrote:

That being said we know it only takes one crazy gm to inflate value..

There is a crazy GM inflating his value.. the problem is he’s the GM for the Bears.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Caller Bob wrote:
I was thinking Kevin Warren could be LTG. That could explain all self-promotion, DEI Hires and lack of production at work.

I have little doubt that both me and Kevin Warren "merit" our jobs a helluva lot more than you "merit" yours "Old Boy Network" Bob.

Your entire "existence" is shaped by your seeking out "environments" which lacks "diversity" I'm sure.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Darkside wrote:
The bears don't want him. They will ultimately give him away for small returns.

If any other team thought he was in any way good, he'd have returned a first or early second. Anything less is a sign that pretty much the entire league knows he is seriously flawed.

That being said we know it only takes one crazy gm to inflate value.

That being said if that doesn't happen.... yikes.

The funny part of all of this talk is that NO ONE KNOWS what the truth is. Fact is that right now everything that is coming out of the football sites is ALL TOTAL BULLSHIT including the so-called "expert" analyses trotted out by these talking head former college and professional players who have their own financial reasons for what they say.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:10 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
Darkside wrote:

If any other team thought he was in any way good, he'd have returned a first or early second. Anything less is a sign that pretty much the entire league knows he is seriously flawed.

The funny part of all of this talk is that NO ONE KNOWS what the truth is. Fact is that right now everything that is coming out of the football sites is ALL TOTAL BULLSHIT including the so-called "expert" analyses trotted out by these talking head former college and professional players who have their own financial reasons for what they say.

There are great mental institutions in today’s society, I honestly pray you find one.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
The Hawk wrote:
Darkside wrote:

The fact is none of the qb needy teams traded for Fields. When the Bears end up trading him for a 4th rd pick will you finally quit with this nonsense?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:18 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Darkside wrote:

The fact is none of the qb needy teams traded for Fields. When the Bears end up trading him for a 4th rd pick will you finally quit with this nonsense?

The "fact" is that Fields isn't actually on the trading block currently

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:19 pm 

Did Keyshawn tell you this?

If true, the Bears are the dumbest franchise in the History of the NFL currently and should lose their franchise. That dude can’t play quarterback consistently on an NFL level and maybe he should listen to what Tebow was told and switch positions.

Last edited by Hawg Ass on Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
NME wrote:
Darkside wrote:

There is a crazy GM inflating his value.. the problem is he’s the GM for the Bears.

My guess is Kevin Warren wants Poles to stay firm for now. He appeared to genuinely believe in Fields.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:23 pm 

Cultist wrote:
Graziano says the bears were negotiating a trade with the eagles for Fields
Cultist wrote:
Fields isn't on the trading block

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

I understand how Trump's and, to a significantly lesser degree, Obama's political cults were created. I can't understand how a player like Fields gets a cult following. We all have been fans of mediocre to bad players before, but it hasn't turned into anything like this.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:32 pm 

Nas wrote:
I understand how Trump's and, to a significantly lesser degree, Obama's political cults were created. I can't understand how a player like Fields gets a cult following. We all have been fans of mediocre to bad players before, but it hasn't turned into anything like this.

You would be the President of such club, you have had terrible alliances.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:36 pm 
100000 CLUB

Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:

You would be the President of such club, you have had terrible alliances.

Those were bit or meatball alliances. Grossman's was genuine, but the few Grossman fans that existed didn't create a psychotic cult. We moved on to the next quarterback.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:36 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:

If true, the Bears are the dumbest franchise in the History of the NFL currently and should lose their franchise. That dude can’t play quarterback consistently on an NFL level and maybe he should listen to what Tebow was told and switch positions.

Keyshawn or anonymous posters on a message board dominated by guys with "unoriginal" thoughts. Hmmm who you taking?

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:43 pm 

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Keyshawn or an anonymous posters on a message board dominated by guys with "unoriginal" thoughts. Hmmm who you taking?

I really hope you are right, as a Packers fan, it would be incredible if Fields continues to play quarterback for your beloved Bears. It would continue on an unprecedented 30 years where the Bears are 13-47 against Green Bay.

Go Justin Fields!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:46 pm 

The only argument of the cult is as follows:

BUT HE'S JUSTIN FIELDS

They deploy this sophisticated argument in virtually all scenarios, such as:

Quote:
Rational person: Fields eats an abnormally large amount of sacks relative to not only the league average but also relative to his own team, which means it's not a line problem, it's a Field's problem; he's definitely holding onto ball too long to the detriment of the offense.

Cultist: Are you telling me other QBs are more decisive and faster processors than JUSTIN FIELDS? You realize he's JUSTIN FIELDS, right?

Rational person:...Most, if not all, statistics paint Fields as a below average QB, and since he's actually regressed on key metrics from 2022-2023 during a year where he's passing more, it appears he's not really fixing his key flaws. He's also leaving an alarmingly high amount of plays on the field since he's refusing to pull the trigger on open throws, as evidenced by countless all 22 film reviews. This is holding the entire offense back and a key reason why they can't score more than 19 points per game on average.

Cutlist: BUT HE'S JUSTIN FIELDS, do you really understand what you're saying about JUSTIN FIELDS.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:00 am 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Nas wrote:
NME wrote:
Darkside wrote:

My guess is Kevin Warren wants Poles to stay firm for now. He appeared to genuinely believe in Fields.

Then Warren should be launched immediately -he shouldn’t be involved in football decisions. He was brought here to get the stadium deal done and he should have his hands full with that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:11 am 
100000 CLUB

NME wrote:
Nas wrote:
NME wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Then Warren should be launched immediately -he shouldn’t be involved in football decisions. He was brought here to get the stadium deal done and he should have his hands full with that.

You and I are in complete agreement. As you've probably noticed, he's gone out of his way to give the appearance that he's involved. He also blew Fields in the Jarrett Payton interview. Then someone leaked that not everyone in the organization was in agreement about trading Fields.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:14 am 
100000 CLUB

Pittsburgh had talks or preliminary interest in a potential Fields trade dating back to the NFL Combine, but the price was too high.

But after the trade for Pickett, there is still interest in Fields. While sources stressed to Steelers Now that the deal is not imminent, there is legitimate interest from Pittsburgh to explore a deal and potentially acquire Fields.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:15 am 
100000 CLUB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

The media is overplaying the "Do right by Justin" quote. It didn't mean what they're claiming it did.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:17 pm 

pizza_Place: lapinoz
The Bears' offseason moves in 2024 reflect strategic planning and a commitment to enhancing the team's roster. With calculated acquisitions and player development, they're poised for a competitive season ahead.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:22 pm 

Nas wrote:
Pittsburgh had talks or preliminary interest in a potential Fields trade dating back to the NFL Combine, but the price was too high.

But after the trade for Pickett, there is still interest in Fields. While sources stressed to Steelers Now that the deal is not imminent, there is legitimate interest from Pittsburgh to explore a deal and potentially acquire Fields.

Pittsburg is a good organization and would be a good landing spot for Fields. Let’s hope the Bears finally get something done so the speculation over them moving on or not can be put to bed. It’s been an exhausting topic.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
alexcary55 wrote:
The Bears' offseason moves in 2024 reflect strategic planning and a commitment to enhancing the team's roster. With calculated acquisitions and player development, they're poised for a competitive season ahead.

I suspect America will try and rereg with Bears talk being hot, but I expected better.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:25 pm 

NME wrote:
Nas wrote:

Pittsburg is a good organization and would be a good landing spot for Fields. Let’s hope the Bears finally get something done so the speculation over them moving on or not can be put to bed. It’s been an exhausting topic.

The Good Doctor really thinks it is a good landing spot, he says Fields will be the starter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
KDdidit wrote:
alexcary55 wrote:

I suspect America will try and rereg with Bears talk being hot, but I expected better.

Has an AI feel.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:52 pm 
100000 CLUB

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
alexcary55 wrote:

Has an AI feel.

That was my first thought

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:01 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Nas wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
alexcary55 wrote:

Has an AI feel.

This is the bullshit that is going to take all our jobs?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:52 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
alexcary55 wrote:

Has an AI feel.

This is the bullshit that is going to take all our jobs?

Along with killing and enslaving us yes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:44 pm 

https://x.com/adamschefter/status/17691 ... Ul_sDJcphQ

Worth a flyer for steelers. 6th round next year (4th depending if he plays)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 75  Next