It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:48 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
I'm getting this thread rolling because I believe before 2024 ends the majority of Bears fans will be on board with this idea. Bears are winning the division next year! GOOOOO BEARS!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:02 pm 

I agree, extend this man!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Hawg Ass wrote:

How's GB's search for a coin toss coordinator going? Hopefully LaFluer gets the help he needs.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:19 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:

The Bears will sweep the Packers next year and put Jordan Love in a wheelchair.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:24 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

How's GB's search for a coin toss coordinator going? Hopefully LaFluer gets the help he needs.

Just fine when we don’t have idiot players making very selfish decisions and putting himself before the team. Thankfully, I believe he will be gone by March 20th.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:26 pm 

blackhawksfan wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

The Bears will sweep the Packers next year and put Jordan Love in a wheelchair.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:21 pm 

blackhawksfan wrote:
I'm getting this thread rolling because I am HawaiiYou and I am part of an idiot mult family.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:25 pm 

RFDC wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:
I'm getting this thread rolling because I am HawaiiYou and I am part of an idiot mult family.

RFDC, I'm pretty certain you're an ugly fat pig. Let's compare pictures, fatty. Lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:30 pm 

blackhawksfan wrote:
RFDC wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:

RFDC, I'm pretty certain you're an ugly fat pig. Let's compare pictures, fatty. Lol

Says the idiot that posted pictures of a vehicle so dirty a bum wouldn't live in it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:48 pm 

RFDC wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:
RFDC wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:

Says the idiot that posted pictures of a vehicle so dirty a bum wouldn't live in it.

Didn't deny that you're a fat ugly pig. Game.set.match. Goodnight. Say hi to the 3 little pigs (your mom, dad, and second dad) What's up with that?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:49 pm 

blackhawksfan wrote:
RFDC wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:
RFDC wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:

Didn't deny that you're a fat ugly pig. Game.set.match. Goodnight. Say hi to the 3 little pigs (your mom, dad, and second dad) What's up with that?

You remain the biggest idiot on this board HY.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:38 am 

blackhawksfan wrote:
I'm getting this thread rolling because I believe before 2024 ends the majority of Bears fans will be on board with this idea. Bears are winning the division next year! GOOOOO BEARS!!!

Kill yourself

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:40 am 

Jordan love more like gardinara love lmao

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:09 am 

Told yaaaa. From Brad Biggs 10 thought.

I believe Eberflus has a four-year contract. I don’t know that for a fact, but I’m confident that is the case. I asked him at his introductory news conference what the length of his contract was, and he declined to say. Some on social media were critical of the question at the time. I’ve poked around on this lately and have been led to believe it’s four years. It’s relevant when you look to the future. That means he likely has two years remaining on his contract. Since the mid-1950s, the only Bears coach not to get a third year was Marc Trestman, who was fired after the 2014 season.
I believe general manager Ryan Poles has been impressed by a lot of things Eberflus has done this season.
“You can go back to the original press conference and things that I was looking for,” Poles said Sunday during a pregame interview with play-by-play man Jeff Joniak on WMVP-AM 1000. “One is leadership and the mental toughness and the steady hand to really captain the ship when the seas are rough, and they got rough at certain times. Certainly last year, early this year, there was some sudden change and he was steady at the wheel.

“He fought to get back above water and get things to where they were. His ability to adapt and adjust, really take input from the players to get this thing on the right path was incredible where I think a lot of people would have been in really bad shape and crumbled to the pressure. He got better with the pressure and so did our football team.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:15 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:20 am 

I'd fire him. We shouldn't be losing games because of him in year 2. We lost at least 3. I don't think you "get better" in this area.

Objectively though, he more than doubled the team wins. His win total beat the street's win expectations (6.5). His defense dramatically improved.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:35 am 

good dolphin wrote:
I'd fire him. We shouldn't be losing games because of him in year 2. We lost at least 3. I don't think you "get better" in this area.

Objectively though, he more than doubled the team wins. His win total beat the street's win expectations (6.5). His defense dramatically improved.

While true, he was also the cause of the team being bad last year and his expected coaching ability was likely why that win expectation was low.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:36 am 

I would fire him too, immediately.

But I dont see him being fired. I think they bring him back and fire Getsy. He will get one more year. If next year does not go well he will be shown the door.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:39 am 

Co-owner Caleb Williams will have a tough call on firing Eberflus.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:44 am 

I like post-Defensive coordinator scandal Eberflus. The pre- scandal Eberflus deserved to be fired. His team was unprepared for weeks. It's a weird one. Like his team got better the minute he became more hands on - but the bears becoming better once Eberflus took over the defense just underscores his lack of executive skills, including hiring the right guys to coach the defense.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:50 am 

I don't know the answer to this but are there examples of a coach having a record like 10-24 to start their career and succeeding with that same team?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:52 am 

Brick wrote:
I don't know the answer to this but are there examples of a coach having a record like 10-24 to start their career and succeeding with that same team?

I think you've got to omit last year from his record. Hall pass or whatever you want to call it.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:32 am 

RFDC wrote:

But I dont see him being fired. I think they bring him back and fire Getsy. He will get one more year. If next year does not go well he will be shown the door.

Typical Bears. What OC candidate with options will want to sign on for a coach on the hot seat? Then, we will draft a qb this year. He will work with an OC for a year who then gets fired with Flus and he will be learning a new system. This story seems to have been repeated every five years or so with the Bears.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:35 am 

good dolphin wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Typical Bears. What OC candidate with options will want to sign on for a coach on the hot seat? Then, we will draft a qb this year. He will work with an OC for a year who then gets fired with Flus and he will be learning a new system. This story seems to have been repeated every five years or so with the Bears.

It is a great story that should be a timeless classic.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:35 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
good dolphin wrote:
RFDC wrote:

That just means you have to make it known Eberflus isn't leaving. MANY will jump at the opportunity to coach a rookie quarterback. IF you have a lot of success, you may position yourself to get the head job of Eberflus gets fired.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:42 am 

Brick wrote:

Dan Campbell? 12-21 I think.