It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1598 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:50 am 

3rd in the division at best

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: John's
More of a market for Desmond Ridder than Justin Fields

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:54 am 

Baltimore resigning Josh Johnson to backup Lamar.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
good dolphin wrote:
Hussra wrote:
You don't play for stats. Unless yer Lions-era Matt Stafford or current era Kirk Cousins, then you post top 10 QBR season after season and cash $500 million in paychecks while watching the playoffs from your couch.

W's and playoff W's uber alles--everything else is just agent-generated propaganda to get their Kings of Mediocrity P-A-I-D

I expect the Bears to be 10-7 next year and finish in second place

What'd Stroud do? 9-8? Oops. 10-7. But that was a last place schedule in a weak-sister division. Bears 2024 get a last place schedule but in a tougher division.

Tho I wouldn't be surprised to see a collapse in Detroit. Sort of a almost-made-the-super-bowl-but-our-coach-fucked-us hangover--might be worse than a super-bowl loser hangover. Vikings are fucked. Pack, who knows. Maybe teams figure out Love and he has a sophomore slump.

Stroud playing a 1st place schedule will be fun. See if he's the real deal or if the Texans easy 2023 schedule and catching teams flat-footed accounted for Stroud's insanely good rookie year.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
He'll be the starting QB on an NFL roster at the start of next season. Book It!
Outside of injury/suspension, Fields will not be a week one QB starter.

Wager?

What if there is a phony qb competition in the Preseason before the other guy gets hurt? How will that be sorted out?
Very easily.

I have $50 cash that says the only way Fields is a week one starting QB this coming September is due to another player's injury or suspension. He will not be a starter in week one based on his own merit. NFL team depth charts in the preseason will easily confirm this.

Do you accept the bet? Just asking a question.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
He'll be the starting QB on an NFL roster at the start of next season. Book It!
Outside of injury/suspension, Fields will not be a week one QB starter.

Wager?

What if there is a phony qb competition in the Preseason before the other guy gets hurt? How will that be sorted out?
Very easily.

I have $50 cash that says the only way Fields is a week one starting QB this coming September is due to another player's injury or suspension. He will not be a starter in week one based on his own merit. NFL team depth charts in the preseason will easily confirm this.

Do you accept the bet? Just asking a question.

Nah dude. If it's a"competition" then technically no depth chart exists at the position. If the other guy gets hurt during said competition then you could easily claim that he was #1 on the "depth" chart prior to the injury. I'm good.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Damn, even cult senior member ltg kind of lukewarm on Fields, just like...NFL scouts, GMs, coaches...

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:46 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nah dude.
Shocking.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:24 pm 

Hussra wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Hussra wrote:
You don't play for stats. Unless yer Lions-era Matt Stafford or current era Kirk Cousins, then you post top 10 QBR season after season and cash $500 million in paychecks while watching the playoffs from your couch.

W's and playoff W's uber alles--everything else is just agent-generated propaganda to get their Kings of Mediocrity P-A-I-D

What'd Stroud do? 9-8? Oops. 10-7. But that was a last place schedule in a weak-sister division. Bears 2024 get a last place schedule but in a tougher division.

Tho I wouldn't be surprised to see a collapse in Detroit. Sort of a almost-made-the-super-bowl-but-our-coach-fucked-us hangover--might be worse than a super-bowl loser hangover. Vikings are fucked. Pack, who knows. Maybe teams figure out Love and he has a sophomore slump.

Stroud playing a 1st place schedule will be fun. See if he's the real deal or if the Texans easy 2023 schedule and catching teams flat-footed accounted for Stroud's insanely good rookie year.

Love is in his fifth year. It would be a graduate school slump. Packer fans saw him get on a hot streak and think that he's that player. Those 11 INT came from somewhere. Pack are playing for third next season

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:42 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nah dude.
Shocking.

Nah I just don't feel like arguing with a rather petulant childlike "figure" down the line.

The easy and 'simple" solution is to just simply nullify the bet if their is a competition and either of the competitors gets injured. But "WE" both know that you'd never agree to that would ya? Or up the stakes a little bit? Say $100- $200? Just Asking Questions

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
good dolphin wrote:
Hussra wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Hussra wrote:

Love is in his fifth year. It would be a graduate school slump. Packer fans saw him get on a hot streak and think that he's that player. Those 11 INT came from somewhere. Pack are playing for third next season
Poor Dolphin :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:59 pm 
100000 CLUB

nullify the bet
There is no bet to nullify because you backed down again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Hawg Ass wrote:

WITH CALEB WILLIAMS AT QB -- LAST IN THE DIVISION

WITH JUSTIN FIELD AT QB -- FIRST IN THE DIVISION

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:03 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

WITH CALEB WILLIAMS AT QB -- LAST IN THE DIVISION

WITH JUSTIN FIELD AT QB -- FIRST IN THE DIVISION

That is a truly laughable post.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:50 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
nullify the bet
There is no bet to nullify because you backed down again.

This sounds "eerily" similar to the way you tried to lie and delude yourself into believing that you were in Bridgeport that day. Even when proven to have been lying, you forged on nonetheless. Talk about a disingenuous, delusional jackass!

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:54 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
RIP Oasis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Maybe Busse Woods.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:05 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
RIP Oasis

That particular time he hid across the street (If he was even there at all) Even after I told him that I wasn't coming because I thought it was a toll road. Wait it was a toll road. :lol: :lol:

Nothing says "you want all the smoke" quite like telling someone to meet you an Hr away in the height of Rush Hour at a Toll Zone just littered with cars and cops.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:16 pm 

Even if you wanted to fight, would the cult let you out at that time? Cults generally have strict rules and regulations regarding the activities of their members. I imagine cult leaders like Rahimi want you hard at work creating Keep H1M yard signs instead of looking for a fight on a tollway.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:26 pm 
100000 CLUB

LTG must go to Arkansas for a couple of weeks every year for the spelunking, because nobody caves better than him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
LTG must go to Arkansas for a couple of weeks every year for the spelunking, because nobody caves better than him.

But it is you that has been known to have an affinity for "tailpipes" Bumper Humper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:58 pm 

This won't be the last time I'll point this out, but Dr. Style believes in Fields so little that he wouldn't accept the possibility he may have to admit he was wrong in a bet.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:04 pm 

Brick wrote:
This won't be the last time I'll point this out, but Dr. Style believes in Fields so little that he wouldn't accept the possibility he may have to admit he was wrong in a bet.

As the old saying goes "Money On The Wood Makes The Bet Go Good". If you believed in Caleb as much as you pretend then you would have put money up. And you also immediately backed off your ORIGINAL claim the second I called your bluff.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:06 pm 

Brick wrote:

As the old saying goes "Money On The Wood Makes The Bet Go Good". If you believed in Caleb as much as you pretend then you would have put money up. And you also immediately backed off your ORIGINAL claim the second I called your bluff.

Ok, name what value makes it worth your while.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:07 pm 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

$100. And I could have been petty and rather "Brick like" By asking you to clarify what you mean by "trounce" and holding you to that, but I'm not. Or making it about the next 3 years for both. But I'm not because I'm a man of character and integrity.
Brick wrote:
Hussra wrote:
Brick wrote:
I think Williams has a good chance to be a star. At worst, he's an average starting quarterback. He is going to trounce Fields in terms of what Fields did in Chicago his first 3 years but that is a pretty low bar.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:08 pm 

The cult is slowly breaking apart. Hope they had budget line items for Kleenex.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:08 pm 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

$100

I'm in, and I'll donate the $100 to Ogie for his service.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:11 pm 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

$100

I'm in, and I'll donate the $100 to Ogie for his service.

It's a bet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:13 pm 

So, to be clear.

More than 54 total touchdowns(not including receiving touchdowns but I doubt that is relevant).
Better than a 4/3 td-int ratio.

Bet becomes valid after Williams plays 40 regular season and playoff games for someone.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:23 pm 

Brick wrote:
So, to be clear.

More than 54 total touchdowns(not including receiving touchdowns but I doubt that is relevant).
Better than a 4/3 td-int ratio.

Bet becomes valid after Williams plays 40 regular season and playoff games for someone.

If Williams fails to "best" Fields in either of the categories you selected, then you lose

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1598 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next