It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
How about those runs though !!!!

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:29 pm 

The Cult, they were significantly better than H1M playing QB. Can someone also tell me when Pittsburgh’s first game is? The Good Doctor has posted earlier today he is going to be the starter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:36 pm 

it will be interesting to watch. btw i was right

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:58 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
badrogue17 wrote:
How about those runs though !!!!

Him getting out of some impossible situations was very enjoyable. That was my favorite part of the era.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
My favorite parts during this era mostly involved Cutler but the excitement surrounding the trade up to pick Fields followed by the long slow letdown was pure joy.

Last edited by Zippy-The-Pinhead on Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:00 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
The 0-50 record when down in the 4th quarter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
I liked the initial draft thread. I know I had thoughts on Fields then.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
The half dozen games a couple years ago when they were putting up 30 ppg and a lock for the over. Those were a couple fun months.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
The hammerhead vision theory.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:10 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:48 am 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Nate's Nuggets!

Quote:
Nate (Peterman) did this last week. It is good to have a guy like Nate in the room, a guy that’s been in multiple offenses, who has seen defenses for a lot of years. For the last preseason game, he did a thing called “Nate’s Nuggets,” and it was just a bunch of little notes he took throughout the week. He put them on a little sheet for us. I was reading it Thursday, Friday night and Saturday before the game. It’s good to have a guy to just remind you of little stuff you might forget when you’re just overwhelmed by so much other stuff.

This should have been the first sign of how fucked this team was going into the season. You have a third year QB who is supposed to be your franchise QB telling the media he's overwhelmed and needs to read notes from his backup QB. That's the type of shit you get from a franchise that is a perennial loser.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:49 am 

pizza_Place: not Pequod's
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
Nate's Nuggets!

Quote:
Nate (Peterman) did this last week. It is good to have a guy like Nate in the room, a guy that’s been in multiple offenses, who has seen defenses for a lot of years. For the last preseason game, he did a thing called “Nate’s Nuggets,” and it was just a bunch of little notes he took throughout the week. He put them on a little sheet for us. I was reading it Thursday, Friday night and Saturday before the game. It’s good to have a guy to just remind you of little stuff you might forget when you’re just overwhelmed by so much other stuff.

This should have been the first sign of how fucked this team was going into the season. You have a third year QB who is supposed to be your franchise QB telling the media he's overwhelmed and needs to read notes from his backup QB. That's the type of shit you get from a franchise that is a perennial loser.

Not a good look for a " franchise QB" in year 3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:51 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
The 30 interceptions and 38 fumbles in 38 starts. You hate to see that go.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:54 am 

Nas wrote:

:cry:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:58 am 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Nas wrote:

Yeah, but two of those interceptions weren't his fault because of the hail mary passes. Remember that, because the Fields cult will remind you if you don't.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:16 am 

hootmon wrote:

iso hero ball

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:20 am 

The fact that he is the most successful OSU NFL QB of all time for his first two years in the league.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:23 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
RFDC wrote:

Without a doubt.

However, LTG taking up residency in the NFL/Bears section and making a dozen or more complete dumbfuck posts day after day has been wholly entertaining :lol:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:25 am 

hootmon wrote:

That's indeed memorable.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:28 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
My favorite is when he turned down three open receivers during the Bucs game and ran straight into the defensive tackle. It demonstrated how much of a team first guy he is since he wanted to make sure the DT got a sack in front of his home crowd. He is H1M. MVP.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:35 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Without a doubt.

However, LTG taking up residency in the NFL/Bears section and making a dozen or more complete dumbfuck posts day after day has been wholly entertaining :lol:

The most memorable moment of his era has to be when football "gurus" :lol: :lol: such as Phantom Frank had the gall to state that QB understudy like Tyson Bagent was better.
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I'm higher on Bagent than Fields. At this point, we know what Fields is and what he isn't. There is still time for Bagent to develop into something.

That said, Bagent's ceiling is likely lower than tier 1 or2 NFL QB which is really what you need to be a Super Bowl contender.

Regardless, its still a cool story and gives hope to every division II or III athlete out there that they can indeed make it....provided they don't end up with heart problems like half of the big ten football players!

This asinine statement is only topped by the stupidity of his baseball thoughts. Thoughts such as the key to White Sox winning would occur as a result of firing Tony Larussa. They proceeded to lose 20 more games the year AFTER THEY FIRED HIM!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:36 am 
100000 CLUB

:lol: here we go

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:41 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
My favorite part of the Fields era was the total disintegration of the tiny bit of credibility and integrity the Score had left pushing it's nonsensical woke Fields agenda.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:45 am 

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Without a doubt.

The most memorable moment of his era has to be when football "gurus" :lol: :lol: such as Phantom Frank had the gall to state that QB understudy like Tyson Bagent was better.
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I'm higher on Bagent than Fields. At this point, we know what Fields is and what he isn't. There is still time for Bagent to develop into something.

That said, Bagent's ceiling is likely lower than tier 1 or2 NFL QB which is really what you need to be a Super Bowl contender.

Regardless, its still a cool story and gives hope to every division II or III athlete out there that they can indeed make it....provided they don't end up with heart problems like half of the big ten football players!

This asinine statement is only topped by the stupidity of his baseball thoughts. Thoughts such as the key to White Sox winning would occur as a result of firing Tony Larussa. They proceeded to lose 20 more games the year AFTER THEY FIRED HIM!

The man both shit his pants and fell asleep in the dugout, didn't know the rules, walks guys with two strikes and was LOST without the brains of the outfit, Dave Duncan. He was the most overrated coach, manager, GM, player, in the entire history of sports. I would drive my car over the curb in Cooperstown, walk into the building, and piss on his plaque.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:46 am 

The cult thinks Fields is already HOF.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:30 am 

Nardi wrote:
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Without a doubt.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

The man both shit his pants and fell asleep in the dugout, didn't know the rules, walks guys with two strikes and was LOST without the brains of the outfit, Dave Duncan. He was the most overrated coach, manager, GM, player, in the entire history of sports. I would drive my car over the curb in Cooperstown, walk into the building, and piss on his plaque.

And they still lost 20 more games the year AFTER he managed the team. Which "Phantom" Frank and MANY others claimed would not happen.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 am 
100000 CLUB

Miguel Cairo managed the 2022 Sox to a 16-14 winning record. Had the 2022 club played to that same win% with LaRussa, they win 86 games and get a wild card spot.

LTG indeed :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:23 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Miguel Cairo managed the 2022 Sox to a 16-14 winning record. Had the 2022 club played to that same win% with LaRussa, they win 86 games and get a wild card spot.

LTG indeed :lol:

He isn’t known as Simple Fank nothing.
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Bernstein is putting this all on TLR as we speak…
He's part of it, sure. Only a simpleton would absolve him from all blame for the 2022 season.

In fact, the same collection of bums and misfits had a winning record under Miguel Cairo. Had the Sox played to the same win% under TLR in 2022, they win 86 games and get the second wild card.

Hard for me to blame him with all the injuries, though. There's the five wins right there.

They may have had a chance to win a playoff series with Cueto and Cease. But that team was frankly limited, even without the injuries.
Sox had more injuries in 2021 and won 93 games. Now it was not the same team, but still.

Remember, this was also the same organization that had Dallas Keuchel, who at the time had an ERA well over 5, call the team out for lackluster play and their seemingly careless attitude. Certainly the great Tony LaRussa should have recognized this and done the same right?

He repeatedly blamed Larussa for most of the team's woes and claimed that all would be right if he were whacked. He was and they proceeded to lose 20 more games in 23 than they lost in 22.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
It’s great that future Super Bowl winner Justin Fields was valued as a 6th round pick and a back-up QB. The league has spoken. The cult is broken. And Fields be choking.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:54 am 

denisdman wrote:
It’s great that future Super Bowl winner Justin Fields was valued as a 6th round pick and a back-up QB. The league has spoken. The cult is broken. And Fields be choking.

:lol:

2013 CSFMB ROY