It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:49 am 

Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
Fuck that! I put too much energy into evaluating this kid. I was right about the media and non Fields Cult dismissing the bullshit character concerns once they heard him speak. I feel more strongly about my assessment of his game. If he ends up being a healthy bust, I will need a padded room. Preferably, orange and navy blue.

Green and Good :P

Your phone or computer knows better. It autocorrected that for you.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Tall Midget wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
I believe it was a play against Colorado, but I saw Caleb get rid of the ball as fast as I've seen any quarterback. I can't speak to the dropbacks because he was in shotgun 98% of the time. That's going to take time to get right. He was only asked to read one side of the field a lot as well. He's a football junkie, so hopefully the lumps he takes are primarily during camp.

Cliche alert: Similar things were also said about Trunisky and Fields around the time they were drafted.

Not really, people talked about Mitch not being able to win the starting job at North Carolina until his Junior year and the reports on Fields were that he held onto the ball too long and struggled to read defenses.

Non sequitur alert: Your comments have absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making. For the sake of your patients, I hope you can comprehend doctors' orders better than you can message board comments.

Naw, you just made a stupid half ass point that had nothing to do with anything and got called out. Thanks for your call.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:13 pm 

None of you are gettin laid right now

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
The Fields Cult has shifted to stating that anything less than a record breaking season from C-Will in Year 1 would be a significant disappointment. It's essentially the same offense from last season, plus an aging Keenan Allen, but without Mooney. Sure, I believe Caleb can break the records, but I won't see it as a disappointment if he falls short. Being disappointed that a rookie quarterback didn't shatter every record is insane.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:05 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Nas wrote:
The Fields Cult has shifted to stating that anything less than a record breaking season from C-Will in Year 1 would be a significant disappointment. It's essentially the same offense from last season, plus an aging Keenan Allen, but without Mooney. Sure, I believe Caleb can break the records, but I won't see it as a disappointment if he falls short. Being disappointed that a rookie quarterback didn't shatter every record is insane.

Where are you reading this?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:

This is a very online Twitter take.

The apostles of the fields religion believe that any fewer than 10/11 wins next year validates their lord & savior.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:13 pm 
100000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:

ESPN's Pat the Designer, NBC's Crying Kenneth Davis, and other Chicago sports media podcast idiots. They believe he should have a minimum of 4100 yards, 25+ touchdowns, and 10 wins.

"I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be considered the best quarterback in Bears history going into his second season. It's a low bar!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Nas wrote:

Nas from a few months ago - “They should take Maye. Caleb is going to be a bust.”
Nas after he realizes Williams is going to be the Bears starting QB - “C-Will is going to be great. The Bears have weapons and the Packers are going down.”
Nas after his buzz has started to die down - “He is going to be good but the expectations shouldn’t be high and the rest of the team isn’t great.”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Nas wrote:

Nas from a few months ago - “They should take Maye. Caleb is going to be a bust.”
Nas after he realizes Williams is going to be the Bears starting QB - “C-Will is going to be great. The Bears have weapons and the Packers are going down.”
Nas after his buzz has started to die down - “He is going to be good but the expectations shouldn’t be high and the rest of the team isn’t great.”

Buy two dogs.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:43 am 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Stroud is an outlier, right? Coordinators can throw all kinds of things at Caleb that he's never seen before, and I expect the first year to be a mix of really painful and flashes of brilliance. Second year will be more important for me. Fields cult is delusional.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:11 am 
100000 CLUB

Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
Stroud is an outlier, right? Coordinators can throw all kinds of things at Caleb that he's never seen before, and I expect the first year to be a mix of really painful and flashes of brilliance. Second year will be more important for me. Fields cult is delusional.

This is usually the way it works. It takes time to adjust to calling plays, taking snaps from under center, getting used to the speed of the game, exotic defenses, and any other personal adjustments the move from college to the NFL brings.

Edit: I don't believe any rookie quarterback has thrown for 4k yards, 25+ touchdowns, completed 65% of their passes, and won 10 games. I believe Luck was the closest. The Fields Cult is demanding C-Will's season be historic or it's a failure.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Nas wrote:

Here is the expected FUCKING EXCUSE from the Williams cult. Here is NASty covering his sorry opinion that Williams is the manifistation of GREATNESS AS A SURE THING HALL OF FAME quarterback and doesn't want the same criticism that he and others laid at the feet of Fields as he was faced with inferior personnel surrounding him as well as shitty offensive coaching by the HC, the OC, and the QB coach. Not just the very predictable NASty but his fellow FIELDS HATE CLUB.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:37 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:

Here is the expected FUCKING EXCUSE from the Williams cult. Here is NASty covering his sorry opinion that Williams is the manifistation of GREATNESS AS A SURE THING HALL OF FAME quarterback and doesn't want the same criticism that he and others laid at the feet of Fields as he was faced with inferior personnel surrounding him as well as shitty offensive coaching by the HC, the OC, and the QB coach. Not just the very predictable NASty but his fellow FIELDS HATE CLUB.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:41 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:

It's not anywhere other than is already present in those fools who made William's as a football "god" and Fields a football "bum".

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:

You mean the quarterback that the NFL just told you they don’t believe in him either, I mean you could only get a 6th round pick.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Nas wrote:

RIGHT ON THE MONEY. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

Setting the bar for success at something that has never been done by a rookie quarterback in NFL history is insane. I want Caleb to clear that bar and think he has the talent to do it. I'm just not going to be disappointed if he falls short.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Nas wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:01 pm 

Nas wrote:
Setting the bar for success at something that has never been done by a rookie quarterback in NFL history is insane. I want Caleb to clear that bar and think he has the talent to do it. I'm just not going to be disappointed if he falls short.

You're just a silly phony. The truth is you were all too happy to harpoon Fields and denigrate him as he toiled with a terrible offensive around him and blowing your wad over the improvement that the Bear's will have just with the addition of Williams. And now that you got your wish you are covering your optimism with false assessment with belittling the make-up of the present support given to Williams at wide receiver with you down playing the addition of a damned good wide receiver and expected offensive line improvement as well as saying that their two all-pros are over-rated at DE and CB.

So, lil NASty. how many seasons are you gonna give Eberflush and Poles before you discover that Williams is a failure? What if this team wins less that 7 games this season with an acknowledged improved team?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:34 am 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
If healthy, I think this is the floor for C-Will:

198 passing yards a game
61.5 completion percentage
18 passing touchdowns
87 rating
57 QBR
6 wins

These are all a notch above the career highs of Fields.

Minimum

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:04 pm 

Nas wrote:
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:

This is usually the way it works. It takes time to adjust to calling plays, taking snaps from under center, getting used to the speed of the game, exotic defenses, and any other personal adjustments the move from college to the NFL brings.

Edit: I don't believe any rookie quarterback has thrown for 4k yards, 25+ touchdowns, completed 65% of their passes, and won 10 games. I believe Luck was the closest. The Fields Cult is demanding C-Will's season be historic or it's a failure.

What a pathetic deliberate untruth once again by the guy who is notorious for them. Noone that I know of the Fields camp in the Fields vs Williams debate made the statement that anything less than your stupid benchmark for either quarterback would constitute a failure. Nope. YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN, MAKING SHIT UP.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:03 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

198 passing yards a game
18 passing touchdowns
87 rating
57 QBR
6 wins

Minimum

This is a true failure for the Bear's GM and coaching staff. With the Bear's prime and excellent draft position and some decent free agency money left to them, the minimum expected record for the team going into the season I would somewhere around the 9-11 win range. So, you are willing to settle for a 6 win season? SETTING THE BAR REALLY REALLY LOW, EH, NASty One Better get that back-up son of an arm wrestler ready, eh Bear's fans?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:17 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:

You mean the quarterback that the NFL just told you they don’t believe in him either, I mean you could only get a 6th round pick.

All that showed was that Poles doesn't know shit about playing a great hand that was dealt to him. He reminded me of the scene where Costner's GM character pantsed the rookie GM from JVILLE I THINK IN THAT SHITTY MOVIE.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:32 pm 
100000 CLUB

The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

198 passing yards a game
18 passing touchdowns
87 rating
57 QBR
6 wins

Minimum

This is a true failure for the Bear's GM and coaching staff. With the Bear's prime and excellent draft position and some decent free agency money left to them, the minimum expected record for the team going into the season I would somewhere around the 9-11 win range. So, you are willing to settle for a 6 win season? SETTING THE BAR REALLY REALLY LOW, EH, NASty One Better get that back-up son of an arm wrestler ready, eh Bear's fans?

That floor is one better than anything Fields has done in a season. I'm comfortable with the floor. I expect playoffs and a record breaking season with 2 top 20ish WRs. Get the kid a top 5 or 10 target, and the sky is the limit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:48 pm 

Nas wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

198 passing yards a game
18 passing touchdowns
87 rating
57 QBR
6 wins

Minimum

That floor is one better than anything Fields has done in a season. I'm comfortable with the floor. I expect playoffs and a record breaking season with 2 top 20ish WRs. Get the kid a top 5 or 10 target, and the sky is the limit.

Now you sound like vegansan with his failure to admit the woeful condition of the Bear's offense over the last two years. You are now predicting a 6-11 win season for the team. Nice assessment, ROOK. Try to lay that bet in Vegas and see what your payback of that win spread will be. :drunken: :drunken: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:56 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Nas wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

198 passing yards a game
18 passing touchdowns
87 rating
57 QBR
6 wins

Minimum

I can't understand how confident you guys are that this guy is an upgrade over Fields.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:04 am 
100000 CLUB

I have eyes. The vision is still good.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:40 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
312player wrote:

I can't understand how confident you guys are that this guy is an upgrade over Fields.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:50 am 

312player wrote:

Because every thought you have on quarterbacks is wrong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:59 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
312player wrote:

Because every thought you have on quarterbacks is wrong

:lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next